Hyperdunks

yea i went to nike and FL yesterday to ask if those white/gold ones are coming out anytime soon but they didnt know about them
only the red/yellowish gold yi's
btw they are pretty comfy when i tried them on but i didnt get to run or anything so i cant garuantee the comfy-ness when playing bball heh

Originally Posted by TripleH16

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So, I checked on the Yi colorway today, but nothing really substancial. The representative I contacted said there was no specific release date listed (which is the norm for most non-signature shoes), just that it releases in July. However, it is still being held, so he assumed Nike had a date in mind, but he just didn't know the date. He thought it should be going to a corporate account, as the quantity seemed to large for just a boutique release.

My guess would be around the 24th. If you are really interested, maybe hit up your local Footlocker and see if they have them booked. Colorway for the Yi is 601, so mention that.

Thanks for the info on the Yi's. I have called a couple footlockers in the area and they don't really know what I am talking about. But maybe when it gets closer to the 24th they will know.
same here i went to local nike and FL yesterday to ask if they were coming out anytime soon, but they didnt know white/gold one was coming out
only the red/goldish yellow ones

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

Originally Posted by TripleH16

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So, I checked on the Yi colorway today, but nothing really substancial. The representative I contacted said there was no specific release date listed (which is the norm for most non-signature shoes), just that it releases in July. However, it is still being held, so he assumed Nike had a date in mind, but he just didn't know the date. He thought it should be going to a corporate account, as the quantity seemed to large for just a boutique release.

My guess would be around the 24th. If you are really interested, maybe hit up your local Footlocker and see if they have them booked. Colorway for the Yi is 601, so mention that.

Thanks for the info on the Yi's. I have called a couple footlockers in the area and they don't really know what I am talking about. But maybe when it gets closer to the 24th they will know.
same here i went to local nike and FL yesterday to ask if they were coming out anytime soon, but they didnt know white/gold one was coming out
only the red/goldish yellow ones

which FL did you go to and when did they say the red/gold Yi's were coming out?

well i live in vancouver, so i went to metrotown(its a mall) nike and FL there and nike employee told me red ones were coming out soon.. i didn ask how sooncuz i wasnt interested in the red ones

^^ didn't someone say a few posts above that the white/gold colorway was seen @ sportschek
and can other ppl. keep a look-out for the YIs, when they might hit the New Age at Metro or Robson

review should be up by saturday but just put it this way.When I worked out in them the first time I wanted to return them.After I balled in them I went andbought a second pair.

well i live in vancouver, so i went to metrotown(its a mall) nike and FL there and nike employee told me red ones were coming out soon.. i didn ask how soon cuz i wasnt interested in the red ones

Try Coast Mountain Sports, I think someone said it's owned by Sportchek and if that's the case, they should have the white/gold hyperdunks

sportchek has the white/gold hyperdunks.; should be also getting a black/black colourway and the chris bosh white/black/red colourway as well.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

^^ didn't someone say a few posts above that the white/gold colorway was seen @ sportschek
and can other ppl. keep a look-out for the YIs, when they might hit the New Age at Metro or Robson
I know for sure Sportcheck has the white/gold. I think anything over a C-Level got them.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

sportchek has the white/gold hyperdunks.; should be also getting a black/black colourway and the chris bosh white/black/red colourway as well.

Anybody have a picture of these? I don't think i've seen them before, and is it a toronto exclusive
Originally Posted by juschiang

well i live in vancouver, so i went to metrotown(its a mall) nike and FL there and nike employee told me red ones were coming out soon.. i didn ask how soon cuz i wasnt interested in the red ones

Try Coast Mountain Sports, I think someone said it's owned by Sportchek and if that's the case, they should have the white/gold hyperdunks

Coast Mountain usually sells completely different stuff. They sell more like outdoor hiking, and running type of things.

^^^ The one at Metrotown usually has Js and a pretty decent selection of bball shoes. They even had the adidas 1.1 basketball shoes a couple of years back soI wouldn't be surprised if they got the white/gold Hyperdunks.

Went to check out the white/gold at sportchek in richmond...Passed...Wait till Eastbay on the 26th...but they do have them at Metro and Park Royal also forthose that wanted them. And the Black colorway should be release at most Foot, Champs, and New Age locations.

if you guys have time and go by New Age, can you do an update check for me to see if they are getting the Gold Flightposites or not. thanks

I just discovered a place that sells KOBE USA Hyperdunks for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP ~

... and I wasn't referring to ES either
tongue.gif

Does anyone know exactly what colorways we will be getting?

So far just Kobe Oly., White/Gold and the Black correct... and more than likely a few TB colorways in september...

Will we be getting the laser mamba's? or Country Colorways?

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

I just discovered a place that sells KOBE USA Hyperdunks for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP ~

tongue.gif
like $50 cheap? or 109.99 + shipping cheap?

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

tongue.gif

So continue on ...

I'm off to Europe Saturday, so I pre-ordered my black on black colour-way.

Dude even brought out the model to let me try on, they were alright in person, maybe I put too much hype into it, lol.

Wanting to see more colour-ways like the Laker one though.

The fit was slick ,I'll tell you that much to those who haven't tried them on yet.

Back
Top Bottom