I be out in Abu Dhabi in Saudi Air, My boy let me Ricky Bobby the Audi (yea)... vol 56k

Looks like your life is everthing but DaBottom.

Light weight jelly.

Just trying to enjoy life lol

That Esco story is WILD.

Hell yea

Reminds me of that show on msnbc that talks about folks getting thrown in jail overseas. Half the shows are based in the Middle East :lol:

Locked up Abroad or something like that lol.. My boy told me weed was frowned upon there. I remember B.O.B. rapping about smoking weed over there. Lying *** lol

Random, I was on WSHH and tried to watch an uncut video and got this:

View media item 1534015

Is the water safe to drink
Like how if u go to Mexico or the Philippines u can't drink the water
Also how much for a flight and modest hotel room???
Plz respond

Yea, locked up abroad :lol:

I don't smoke so that I wouldn't care as long as alcohol can be had

Dope **** brah 
smokin.gif

Is the water safe to drink
Like how if u go to Mexico or the Philippines u can't drink the water
Also how much for a flight and modest hotel room???
Plz respond

You can pay between 8 and 1200 for a flight.

Stayed here for a night http://tamanimarina.ae/main-page/ but there are other alternatives.

Didnt notice but i never drank their water. I drank bottled watered everyday I was there. **** was Dasani smooth.

Dope **** brah :smokin

TAN Summit? :nerd:

Dope pics
One day I wish to save enough money to take that trip
Always wanted to hop on the ATVs and pop wheelies in the sand

A lot of my classmates that attended FAMU have been going there. I don't know how they get those deals. It looks like hella fun.

A lot of my classmates that attended FAMU have been going there. I don't know how they get those deals. It looks like hella fun.

On Christmas day there was some wild glitch in the system that had roundtrip flights on Ethiad Air to Abu Dhabi from major U.S cities for like $150-$189

Dope trip I'm mad I wasn't invited. What kind of camera do you use? Your pics are crystal clear.

Dope pictures i need to go back too.

You stayed in Burj Al Arab? i want to stay in that ***** next time.

One of the most beautiful women i seen in my life was a the receptionist at the Sheraton Grand Hotel.

And i don't know if it was the time i went but Cavalli Club Dubai was about 80% American in that *****. :lol:

What is a sufficient amount of time to be out there?

I was thinking about a week?

Bring the lady or keep her on the mainland if you catch my drift? 
laugh.gif

Nightspots that play that trill? 

Celeb sightings?

Last edited:
can i borrow a stack ?

lol joking bro. dope pix though. on a side note, i would like but im sure how it turn out since i basically look exactly like the prince of dubai :lol:

Last edited:
Dope pics. I'ma have to rearrange some things now. All this trip planning I been doing and not once did I think about Dubai :smh:

Dope shots! See you had a good time just like before. Always wanted to go to dubai...sometime in the future.

ill post my man, I gotta get out there maybe next year and go hard with the passport. I heard the car scene out there was Ridic, true or is that overrated?

Car scene over there is crazy, with all the oil money circulating over there you'll see exotics all over the place modified and stock.

Back
Top Bottom