I be out in Abu Dhabi in Saudi Air, My boy let me Ricky Bobby the Audi (yea)... vol 56k

Dope pictures i need to go back too.

You stayed in Burj Al Arab? i want to stay in that ***** next time.

One of the most beautiful women i seen in my life was a the receptionist at the Sheraton Grand Hotel.

And i don't know if it was the time i went but Cavalli Club Dubai was about 80% American in that *****. :lol:

I wish. I stayed at the Tamani Hotel near the DUbai Marina. Burj Al Arab has like 200 rooms each with a private chef. Underwater room and restaurant. :smh:

What is a sufficient amount of time to be out there?
I was thinking about a week?
Bring the lady or keep her on the mainland if you catch my drift? :lol:  
Nightspots that play that trill? 
Celeb sightings?

I got tired of being out there after 5 days. Maybe its cause I felt like I was spending more than I wanted to.

Dope trip I'm mad I wasn't invited. What kind of camera do you use? Your pics are crystal clear.

Sony A6000.

Dope shots! See you had a good time just like before. Always wanted to go to dubai...sometime in the future.

Car scene over there is crazy, with all the oil money circulating over there you'll see exotics all over the place modified and stock.

Yea, I dont think I wanna go back there anytime soon. One of the days it was 111 degrees. My watched stopped working, thought the batter died until it started working again at night. I realize it was the heat. :lol:

Car scene is so dope. Seeing exotic cars is so common to these people. **** motivates me to get my funds up. Been thinking about getting a job out there.

@Al Audi Jail? What he do?

Nah, didnt do any skydiving. Too chicken right now. Saw that building Princess Tower where RedBull recently did their jump. You can see it above.

@NazDrowie I heard about both sides but I feel like they're more lenient with tourists. I think the biggest things they stressed was showing excessive PDA and women wearing appropriate clothing. I went with someone and she actually had no issues with the laws after seeing what people wore. @Law3001 knows more since he lives there.

Wow bro.... For some reason this video inspired me to go to Dubai now!

OP how long did you stay? Where did you stay? How much should I bring not including flight/car rental?

Also how strict are they with females? What kind of dress code my girl would be allowed to wear?

K Kaleo15 6 days. My boy stays in Abu Dhabi, stayed there most of the time. Went to Dubai for two days. Stayed at Tamani Marina Hotel, real nice affordable spot and it's 2 blocks from the marina I posted and the skydive landing area. There's also a big bus tour stop at the marina. I recommend it. It would probably take you two days to complete, covers a lot of ground. If you care to shop and eat at a lot of fancy restaurants I'd say at least 1-1.5k.

You read a lot about how strict that are but when you get there you realize it's not really enforced. As long as your girl dresses respectful she's good. Just don't go out there with intentions on making out in public. You see no excessive pda signs more than no smoking signs.

Back
Top Bottom