I can tell a chick is bad...

By her scent, the type of car she drives, the way she walks, cleanliness of her hair, her voice, and sometimes a picture online
laugh.gif

How can you tell? info..
nerd.gif

By her scent, the type of car she drives, the way she walks, cleanliness of her hair, her voice, and sometimes a picture online
laugh.gif

How can you tell? info..
nerd.gif

You can tell if a girl is bad by her shoes.

As dumb and cliche on niketalk as it sounds. Beat all white sketchers = pass. Steve Madden Flats = Win

As dumb and cliche on niketalk as it sounds. Beat all white sketchers = pass. Steve Madden Flats = Win

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

laugh.gif

How can you tell? info..
nerd.gif

I've seen homely girls with all of the above.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

laugh.gif

How can you tell? info..
nerd.gif

I've seen homely girls with all of the above.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This holds truth, busted kicks, she might be a hard worker, but toes and legs are probably rough. Steve Madden's may be a j/o maybe even wifey if you're lucky.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This holds truth, busted kicks, she might be a hard worker, but toes and legs are probably rough. Steve Madden's may be a j/o maybe even wifey if you're lucky.

Back
Top Bottom