I can't believe Pharrell is 37 years old

Was having the same convo wit my boy the other day. Was watching "When I was 17" and this dude was like yea, back in 1990 . . .
eek.gif

Was having the same convo wit my boy the other day. Was watching "When I was 17" and this dude was like yea, back in 1990 . . .
eek.gif

Dudes living a great life, I know he said he doesn't drink, so that's a good look, keeps his mind right and stuff
laugh.gif

And he's running and jumping around during those NERD sets, alot of younger artist don't even get that hype.

Dudes living a great life, I know he said he doesn't drink, so that's a good look, keeps his mind right and stuff
laugh.gif

And he's running and jumping around during those NERD sets, alot of younger artist don't even get that hype.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

black men age well? How you explain the ashyness, c'mon son gif please
ashiness = dry skin, which stands out more on darker skin.

black skin definitely ages well, more melanin = less wrinkling and other damage from uv light

black skin definitely ages well, more melanin = less wrinkling and other damage from uv light

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Knowledge . . . has just been dropped

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Knowledge . . . has just been dropped

Back
Top Bottom