I figure NT will be all over this... FREE SNUGGIES Sorry if late

props
pimp.gif

obviously i did haha whats the worst that can happen they email you and you just start sending it to spam or they call and you say take me off your callinglist

lol, just got one x5. Hope this goes thru, no x-mas shopping for me this year. ^^Whats the worst that can happen, youre not giving them cc #s or ss#. theymight run up in your house though,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Has anyone actually gotten one yet ?

i believe it says it takes 4-6 weeks to arrive i made the posted and i registered 3 days ago
Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

am i the only one that didnt get the confirmation email?

did you check your spam email?

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Has anyone actually gotten one yet ?

i believe it says it takes 4-6 weeks to arrive i made the posted and i registered 3 days ago
Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

am i the only one that didnt get the confirmation email?

did you check your spam email?

Thanks i did it like 5 mins ago haha good present for the GF i dont know what it is with women and there snuggies

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

obviously i did haha whats the worst that can happen they email you and you just start sending it to spam or they call and you say take me off your calling list

Well, alot worse could happen. They now have your address, phone number, name, & email address. A few more things and they could steal youridentity.

I did it anyway
pimp.gif

Hell since it's free, I'll give it a go. Google Voice number will be used instead of my real math.
laugh.gif

GOOGLE VOICE FTW:pimp:

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Hell since it's free, I'll give it a go. Google Voice number will be used instead of my real math.
laugh.gif

GOOGLE VOICE FTW:pimp:
smart man, at first i was hesitant to do this, but now i know what number to use ! thanks

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

I haven't gotten a comfrimation email yet either
ohwell.gif
me neither
frown.gif
its been like 15 minutes
tired.gif

You wouldn't believe how fast I clicked on this thread...

I would never pay money for one of these things but for FREE??? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Toast to the OP
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom