I figure NT will be all over this... FREE SNUGGIES Sorry if late

laugh.gif
@ reporting OP.

I bet half the people who gave out phone numbers gave out fake ones anyway, and those who don't, we'll see if they get a call or not.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ reporting OP.

I bet half the people who gave out phone numbers gave out fake ones anyway, and those who don't, we'll see if they get a call or not.
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i didn't....[/color]

I was gonna give mine to wifey as a gag gift.

The funny part is i saw it on tv one day and was like "Baby, you love laying on the couch with a blanket, i might have to get you a Snuggie forChristmas", and i was dead serious.

She hit me with the stoneface + "you BETTER NOT".

Damn.

I THINK I GOT MY FIRST SPAM EMAIL!

A FACEBOOK CHECK OUT MY PICS EMAIL

AND I DONT USE FACEBOOK
frown.gif
i wanted a snuggie burgundy

Guys...a phone book gives name, address, and phone number. If they wanted to scam or steal an identity they would have asked us to pay s&h using a creditcard.

I feel like this is a way to get people to opt-in to email advertising and telemarketing. For people who used cell phones like myself, that sucks but once theycall one time you can ask your service provider to block the number and you're done.

Who knows, it may be legit. A lot of companies pay money to get consumer feedback like this.

laugh.gif
"As seen on TV" items never seem to be 100% legit. Either it doesn't work or scams to make you buy more stuff.

Back
Top Bottom