I got broads in Atlanta vol. think twice on that

Like I said.

These dudes out here going raw are walking CDC Disease Libraries.

Wrap it up fellas.

Really don't understand how cats just be going raw no dambs given. Be it a kid, an infection, or some permanent, lifelong ****, I'm shook as hell out in these streets

Oh really?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-related_immune_deficiency
That "stigma" didn't come outta nowhere...

so are you agreeing with him or nah?

Really don't understand how cats just be going raw no dambs given. Be it a kid, an infection, or some permanent, lifelong ****, I'm shook as hell out in these streets
I said it in the baby drop off thread and ill say it again: proper sex-related education is lacking. Not to mention the supply and demand for family planning services across America are most likely underfunded and places like planned parenthood are running an uphill battle pretty much :smh:

Last edited:
Only reason I go raw is cause I'm in a committed relationship but ima be on it more with my health test

That's why u find one, settle down, smash away. Aint nothing in these streets no more. Condoms [emoji]128078[/emoji], find a girl, cuff and go raw with the birth control.

I don't understand how dudes on here happily flaunt that they don't use protection :smh:

Last edited:
I've taken my share of risks but not while I was in Atlanta.

Atl has plenty of bad non hood rats too but that DL junk is real

DL cats got broads shook like that huh? :lol: :smh:

Girls probably SUPER aggressive over there when they see something they like.

The epidemic was heavy in the news back then but seems to have fallen off. I just assumed a large portion of them died or got displaced to MD and PW county due gentrification.

Last edited:
Wear protection. Get checked out often and stop sleeping with hood/make-up artist/hair stylist/call-center chicks.

The hiv don't have a type bruh. Y'all can keep slandering the rats but corporate ******* got that **** too. Hookers, AT&T, mcdonalds, footlocker, bank of America, anybody can get it, especially with them DL dudes around.

Wear protection. Get checked out often and stop sleeping with hood/make-up artist/hair stylist/call-center chicks.

:lol: at the fact you think a certain type is walking around with this. They come in all colors and shapes young fellas.
I didn't mention anything about color or shape though. Any of them can fit in these categories. And these are the more prone groups of women I've seen to have them.

Back
Top Bottom