I got broads in Atlanta vol. think twice on that

Moving to ATL is every young gay black male's destination Utopia in DC.
They all want to flock to ATL.

I've been saying this long ago I've always said its not the women in Atlanta you gotta worry about its the attractive still masculine closet bisexual men who are running through these same women and not keeping it 100 with them about thier sexual preference or status.

ATL has alot of bisexual masculine hardcore thugs and also bisexual attractive educated career successful bachelors.

These guys slay just as much poon as any straight man down there....

Miami also.......

Fellas wrap it up or make these women get tested before you put them on the raw dawg roster.

Lots of gays in Atlanta. But I think it's more to do with the population density.

It's also like he said, a lot of gay black males move there. To his point too, the last I heard was a masculine, recently divorced from his wife, with kids, retired high ranking military dude who's engaged to my friends super gay hairdresser, but has been sleeping around since moving to Atlanta,but so has the hairdresser. Wild **** happening out there.

Last edited:
It's also like he said, a lot of gay black males move there. To his point too, the last I heard was a masculine, recently divorced from his wife, with kids, retired high ranking military dude who's engaged to my friends super gay hairdresser, but has been sleeping around since moving to Atlanta,but so has the hairdresser. Wild **** happening out there.
Exactly....the dudes you least expect to be bisexual are indeed down low, having anal sex with men and contracting and sharing HIV and hella STDs with the women they are committed to.

Exactly....the dudes you least expect to be bisexual are indeed down low, having anal sex with men and contracting and sharing HIV and hella STDs with the women they are committed to.

If that's da case, da resentment & frustration is understandable.

Most new HIV cases are from drug use or are in the LGBT community. Also, HIV is more easily much more transmitted through anal sex, sonif you're worried about catching it don't PINHB.

If you're a straight man having vaginal sex with a woman, your chances of contracting HIV are incredibly low. Even if she is infected.

Not that you should be raw dogging randoms anyways, but...ya know.

Last edited:
Most new HIV cases are from drug use or are in the LGBT community. Also, HIV is more easily much more transmitted through anal sex, sonif you're worried about catching it don't PINHB.

If you're a straight man having vaginal sex with a woman, your chances of contracting HIV are incredibly low. Even if she is infected.

Not that you should be raw dogging randoms anyways, but...ya know.

Nah son.

Oh you aint know?

Some of these dudes deserved the beat downs....some of these DC gay dudes be outright aggressive and disrespectful to straight men.

Just because you gay doesn't mean you openly approach straight men and don't expect them to get offended and turn hostile on you.

I don't think some people understand these dynamics of gay men who act like women.....you can't hold them to the same honor and morals of men.

They got ***** ways just like women.....I've seen it first hand all the time thirsty gay men being rejected by straight men then going around starting rumors and lies about the straight men being closet gay.

Just like women say "oh he had a small **** anyway" scorned type behavior.

Some of them gay dudes be the same way...about rejection from straight men.

So yea thats when beatdowns and even more severe consequences can come in to play when dealing with grown men

just because you are gay doesn't entitle you to approach men who are not gay.

These two situations with rappers and transsexual opportunists trying to prey on them through lies and rumors are prime example

So when a grown man wanna bust yo head for this it's a hate crime right???

Its a man trying to prey on another man.....no different from prison behavior.

It's been proven over and over again...you can never trust a man who has ***** ways.

Last edited:
I thought it was because of the Herion usage on the rise; sharing needles...

At the end of the day, you just got to make sure you practice safe habits (sex, drugs, tattoos, etc). Too many people lack the decency to share that information or don't care enough to ask.

Smh, the things people do for fame. Basically ruined Chingy's career to get a Lil 15 min social media buzz.

Smh, the things people do for fame. Basically ruined Chingy's career to get a Lil 15 min social media buzz.
In these times we live in that needs to be a basic rule for these male celebreties/rappers/athletes....if it looks questionable don't take a picture with it.

Those pictures can be used against you by opportunists trying to prey on you.

Hands down the most ignorant comment in this thread and having lived here for the past 6 years I take offense to such an immature hot take.

The HIV epidemic in Atlanta is almost directly linked to the heroin epidemic here, like many other parts of the country. Mainly from needles being shared by our large homeless population but keep the jokes flying. Good to see a mature discussion taking place about something so serious.
been seeing sws shots with that SN

The Bronx has the highest HIV rate in nyc, again poor, minority populations, and horrible educational system.
More to do with people not really caring to be protected, stay protected, etc. Than it is a poor and impoverished thing. I've went raw in chick's who never asked me if I was clean. So imagine anyone else who goes raw. Thank God I don't have anything, but it's scary out here. Especially in Hunts Point.

Smh @ all the excuses for how the atl scene gets down. This has been know for decades now.

Like I said before, I know it sucks but unless u want to expose yourself, whether in a relationship, booship, marriage, etc use a hat man...I would say more so if married in 2016 with how accessible cheating is to strap up. Not to mention how fugazi marriage is nowadays.

Smh @ all the excuses for how the atl scene gets down. This has been know for decades now.

Like I said before, I know it sucks but unless u want to expose yourself, whether in a relationship, booship, marriage, etc use a hat man...I would say more so if married in 2016 with how accessible cheating is to strap up. Not to mention how fugazi marriage is nowadays.
So you never goin raw?

I don't want that life, I'll take my chances.

Man those gay gangs in DC are some wild dudes. Dangerous because they are males with the energy of hood rats. Lethal combination.

I remember I was on the METRO and saw a royal rumble with some of them vs another stable. Pure chaos.

Dangerous because they feel like they have to show that they aren't weak

Man those gay gangs in DC are some wild dudes. Dangerous because they are males with the energy of hood rats. Lethal combination.

I remember I was on the METRO and saw a royal rumble with some of them vs another stable. Pure chaos.

Dangerous because they feel like they have to show that they aren't weak

Excellent descriptions cause I'm picturing that and it's :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom