I got broads in Atlanta vol. think twice on that

Wear protection. Get checked out often and stop sleeping with hood/make-up artist/hair stylist/call-center chicks.

:lol: at the fact you think a certain type is walking around with this. They come in all colors and shapes young fellas.
I didn't mention anything about color or shape though. Any of them can fit in these categories. And these are the more prone groups of women I've seen to have them.
Nice Euro step. Aite man.

Last edited:
1. Miami
2. New Orleans–Metairie–Kenner, La.
3. Baton Rouge, La.
4. Jackson, Miss.
5. Washington, D.C. (includes Va., Md., and W.Va. suburbs)
6. Baltimore–Towson, Md.
7. Memphis, Tenn. (includes Miss. and Ark. suburbs)
8. Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Marietta, Ga.
9. New York City (includes N.Y., N.J., and Pa. suburbs)
10. Jacksonville, Fla.
11. Orlando, Fla.
12. Houston-Baytown-Sugar Land, Texas
13. San Juan–Caguas–Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
14. Charlotte–Gastonia–Concord, N.C.–S.C.
15. Columbia, S.C.
16. Dallas
17. Birmingham–Hoover, Ala.
18. Tampa–St. Petersburg–Clearwater, Fla.
19. Los Angeles
20. Greensboro–High Point, N.C.
21. San Francisco
22. Charleston–North Charleston, S.C.
23. Virginia Beach–Norfolk–Newport News, Va.–N.C.
24. Philadelphia (includes Pa., N.J., Del., and Md. suburbs)
25. Richmond, Va.

Last edited:
So glad my jersey is in the rafters. I penis is shriveling just thinking about getting burned

G2tVZSv.gif

Sandy Springs and Marietta are prodomiant whites...

Damn

Dang I knew Baton Rouge was out there, but my city is number 2. Dang..

Last edited:
1. Miami

2. New Orleans–Metairie–Kenner, La.

3. Baton Rouge, La.

4. Jackson, Miss.

5. Washington, D.C. (includes Va., Md., and W.Va. suburbs)

6. Baltimore–Towson, Md.

7. Memphis, Tenn. (includes Miss. and Ark. suburbs)

8. Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Marietta, Ga.

9. New York City (includes N.Y., N.J., and Pa. suburbs)

10. Jacksonville, Fla.

11. Orlando, Fla.

12. Houston-Baytown-Sugar Land, Texas

13. San Juan–Caguas–Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

14. Charlotte–Gastonia–Concord, N.C.–S.C.

15. Columbia, S.C.

16. Dallas

17. Birmingham–Hoover, Ala.

18. Tampa–St. Petersburg–Clearwater, Fla.

19. Los Angeles

20. Greensboro–High Point, N.C.

21. San Francisco

22. Charleston–North Charleston, S.C.

23. Virginia Beach–Norfolk–Newport News, Va.–N.C.

24. Philadelphia (includes Pa., N.J., Del., and Md. suburbs)

25. Richmond, Va.

Never heard D.C. mentioned with the West Virginia suburbs until now.

Last edited:
Always thought of Atlanta as dirty

Guess I was right

Hands down the most ignorant comment in this thread and having lived here for the past 6 years I take offense to such an immature hot take.

The HIV epidemic in Atlanta is almost directly linked to the heroin epidemic here, like many other parts of the country. Mainly from needles being shared by our large homeless population but keep the jokes flying. Good to see a mature discussion taking place about something so serious.

Last edited:
Hands down the most ignorant comment in this thread and having lived here for the past 6 years I take offense to such an immature hot take.

The HIV epidemic in Atlanta is almost directly linked to the heroin epidemic here, like many other parts of the country. Mainly from needles being shared by our large homeless population but keep the jokes flying. Good to see a mature discussion taking place about something so serious.

This.

But I find it surprise that when they talked about theMarietta/ Sandy Springs area, they referred to Herion as Opium.

Even in a committed relationship you better either strap it up or both get tested.

Nobody is loyal these days
We've both been tested before together but as you said nobody is loyal now days.

I probably won't strap up but we'll be getting tested a lot more frequently.

Lowkey, the ones claiming they are in relationships such as gf/bf or marriage are the most vulnerable because typically these are the guys hiting their mate raw and these women just are not loyal. Especially in this modern day with social media man, y'all better be careful thinking otherwise and saying "oh, I will just get tested more" which is not a preventative measure. :smh:

I know a lot of y'all think "lol no way dude is tripping! I know my lady isn't or won't creep!" Those are usually the main ones taking and shooting off DM's, snaps, meeting at motels, etc :lol:

Lowkey, the ones claiming they are in relationships such as gf/bf or marriage are the most vulnerable because typically these are the guys hiting their mate raw and these women just are not loyal. Especially in this modern day with social media man, y'all better be careful thinking otherwise and saying "oh, I will just get tested more" which is not a preventative measure. :smh:

I know a lot of y'all think "lol no way dude is tripping! I know my lady isn't or won't creep!" Those are usually the main ones taking and shooting off DM's, snaps, meeting at motels, etc :lol:

This.

I remember hearing on the Ricky Smiley show that this woman confess to cheating and she had HIV. Husband heard her on the radio and called in. They were married for 7 plus years...

Nothing is forever...

Last edited:
This.

I remember hearing on the Ricky Smiley show that this woman confess to cheating and she had HIV. Husband heard her on the radio and called in. They were married for 7 plus years...

Nothing is forever...

:smh: what is life

You sound hurt lol.

I dont trust em either but you sound hurt.

Men and women cheat equally.

They feel the same way we do.

Dont need em or trust em and life is so much better.

Moving to ATL is every young gay black male's destination Utopia in DC.

They all want to flock to ATL.

I've been saying this long ago I've always said its not the women in Atlanta you gotta worry about its the attractive still masculine closet bisexual men who are running through these same women and not keeping it 100 with them about thier sexual preference or status.

ATL has alot of bisexual masculine hardcore thugs and also bisexual attractive educated career successful bachelors.

These guys slay just as much poon as any straight man down there....

Miami also.......

Fellas wrap it up or make these women get tested before you put them on the raw dawg roster.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom