I got fired for using racial insults to the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never thought he said it like that, Always that's RASCISSSTTT but anyway looked at the comments and saw this little gem:

MEGANizedTV 3 weeks ago
So young and already got that in his head to be saying stuff like " that's racist " thats what they teach their kids.So maybe one day they can claim racism in a walmart to get free stuff.

Don't understand how claiming racist in walmart would allow some to get free stuff..

EDIT: hold on now, she has video's of her kissing a African American man, what's going on here?

Last edited:
You stood up for yourself, hope it made you feel better.

You're racist, btw. You could've made your point without using the N-word

The story ends with me getting fired and yelled at, etc. No need to explain that...

But damn.... Anyone ever felt like this? The point where you can only fight racism with racism? 
mean.gif

I know it wont solve anything but... i dont know... its hard to explain. I guess I just had enough.

you're still young and you've yet to truly understand the whole "Life is like a sh|t sandwich" thing so I'll cut you some slack.

I've worked in the service industry too so I know EXACTLY how you feel when IGNORANT people disrespect you. sadly, it's a job where the customer is ALWAYS right. All you can do is bite your tongue and take it with a smile. It doesn't make it right, but it's the same sh|t sandwich that we all have to take a bite out of.

I'm also asian-american so I also know what it feels like to get crap from whites and blacks and hispanics and to feel alone and left out.

You can't fight racism with racism. That just feeds the cycle of ignorance. The people you had a run-in with have no manners and are ignorant and disrespectful and have no right to crap on people in the service industry or any people at all. They're beyond help and you or I can't help them. And frankly, some people don't deserve help.

Accept this uncomfortable truth . . . and try your best to let stuff like this roll off you because you're better than letting it rile you up and get you in trouble.

The only 2 things you did wrong was:
1. lose your temper
2. and use a racial slur (if you had to lash out, you could have made a comment about their weight and stayed away from anything racial)

Last edited:
That fact that you have to state 15 different times that you are a racist makes me think otherwise. After reading your history and your story, do you think your really the only person who has every been degraded because of race. Try being a black male in predominately white society growing up. Yeah people are dumb and make uneducated comments, but the fact that you react makes you just as guilty. Stop seeing yourself as the Korean guy, and start seeing yourself as a person. And do the same for others, you could have called them chicks fat, ugly, whatever...But you saw they they were black and you went for the lowest blow you could think of since they low blowed you. Not a good way to live life. But thats my rant on race for the week

I don't think op is racist tbh. When you reach the tipping point, you're bound to say something messed up because your mind is clouded.

I'M BLACK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT THE OP DID. IGNORANT PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE. I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH I LIKED/HATED THAT JOB.

this didn't even happen fam. :lol:

this is definitely a seasoned NTer who wanted to push that race button

Never thought he said it like that, Always that's RASCISSSTTT but anyway looked at the comments and saw this little gem:

MEGANizedTV 3 weeks ago
So young and already got that in his head to be saying stuff like " that's racist " thats what they teach their kids.So maybe one day they can claim racism in a walmart to get free stuff.

Don't understand how claiming racist in walmart would allow some to get free stuff..

EDIT: hold on now, she has video's of her kissing a African American man, what's going on here?

someone else in the comments tells her that it's a comedy skit and she's left looking like a bish

I'M BLACK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT THE OP DID. IGNORANT PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE. I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH I LIKED/HATED THAT JOB.
Im not black. But I have black friends and I also agree with this man

this didn't even happen fam. :lol:

this is definitely a seasoned NTer who wanted to push that race button
someone else in the comments tells her that it's a comedy skit and she's left looking like a bish

I just saw that but it does not reduce the fact she said that yet has videos of her kissing a black man, which I found interesting.

Lol I'm Asian in Baltimore md. Every Asian gets a couple jokes here and there. Nothing like what you have encountered my friend. I'm grown so I can let a little joke slide but no one has ever disrespected me to my face in such a way. I'm sure I would have wilded the fat ladies but perhaps not in a way I lose my place of employment. Money first then everything else.

Lol I'm Asian in Baltimore md. Every Asian gets a couple jokes here and there. Nothing like what you have encountered my friend. I'm grown so I can let a little joke slide but no one has ever disrespected me to my face in such a way. I'm sure I would have wilded the fat ladies but perhaps not in a way I lose my place of employment. Money first then everything else.

you woulda got your point across just calling em fat, dumb *******...u done goofed wit the N word

OP, everytime you said "I'm not racist" I kept thinking are you trying to convince us or yourself??
Although it's not the mature thing to do, you could've "gotten back" at them without using racial slurs
There it is. 

So basically because people said racist thing to you, you feel like you can do it back. Noted.

Seriously, if you would've said everything you said, without the slurs, you would've been a G for that, but no. You've just proved you've only been pretending to be better than the people you speak of.

damb yo. sorry to hear that you lost your job; I understand how that ignorance may be and causes people to rage in that manner. Especially with working at a restaurant. I'm asian myself and was teased throughout elementary up till high school, I know how it can be. Luckily I've gone from beta male to semi alpha :nerd: (true story) I'm just missing the m3 :lol: but in all seriousness, don't sweat it OP. If i were you I'd find a better job and save up to move up outta that area, there's always gonna be ratchets but it'll be more bearable in other places.

Last edited:
eyes.gif

I'm a waiter too and so in that case I would rather get even then mad.

I don't know how your restaurant works but hit'em in the wallet.  That always makes them sour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom