I Got Slapped by a Stripper

I thought of this after reading the "Can someone recover from being slapped in the face" post. 

So I got slapped by a stripper a few months back 

1.  I thought the story might make people laugh

2.  Please tell me if I was in the wrong / what would you have done if you were in my shoes?

Scenario...

- I'm not a strip club kinda guy, but I got dragged there by my boys.

- At the end of the night a stripper walks between my friends and I asking us if we wanted a private dance. (In a skimpy bathing suit) 

- My friends all turn her down, but proceed to offer her a few singles to shake somethin

- I was last, but I followed suit

- Stripper looks at me in SHOCK and says, "What do I look like, some kind of streetwhore?"  

- I say, "Ummm... Somethin like it"   Pause   SMACK!!!! 
eek.gif

It takes a lot to hurt my feelings.  So after I moved my glasses from the side of my head to the front of my face (Daffy Duck beak style) I was fine.  It didn't phase me much.  My boys were heated though.  One of them rashed on the girl.  

Was I in the wrong?

I thought of this after reading the "Can someone recover from being slapped in the face" post. 

So I got slapped by a stripper a few months back 

1.  I thought the story might make people laugh

2.  Please tell me if I was in the wrong / what would you have done if you were in my shoes?

Scenario...

- I'm not a strip club kinda guy, but I got dragged there by my boys.

- At the end of the night a stripper walks between my friends and I asking us if we wanted a private dance. (In a skimpy bathing suit) 

- My friends all turn her down, but proceed to offer her a few singles to shake somethin

- Stripper looks at me in SHOCK and says, "What do I look like, some kind of streetwhore?"  

eek.gif

It takes a lot to hurt my feelings.  So after I moved my glasses from the side of my head to the front of my face (Daffy Duck beak style) I was fine.  It didn't phase me much.  My boys were heated though.  One of them rashed on the girl.  

Was I in the wrong?

Originally Posted by maxi320

eek.gif

regardless if shes a stripper, u verbally disrespected her.

smack deserved

and
laugh.gif
 i can see your geek face with your glasses all crooked. 

or something like it  

eek.gif

regardless if shes a stripper, u verbally disrespected her.

smack deserved

and
laugh.gif
 i can see your geek face with your glasses all crooked. 

or something like it  

lmaoo at the visual of you gettin four eyed slap and readjusting your glasses.

but nah, u werent wrong. they're strippers.... strippers have no souls.

lmaoo at the visual of you gettin four eyed slap and readjusting your glasses.

but nah, u werent wrong. they're strippers.... strippers have no souls.

So you guys were in a strip club and offered a stripper some cash to do her job and she got offended?
30t6p3b.gif

You deserved the smack btw, theres no need to try and play her, she already played herself when she became a stripper..

So you guys were in a strip club and offered a stripper some cash to do her job and she got offended?
30t6p3b.gif

You deserved the smack btw, theres no need to try and play her, she already played herself when she became a stripper..

I've said worse in the dtrip club to strippers and didnt get slapped or kicked out. Maybe a mean mug at worst.

1. Yeah you deserved it...
2. But you were right tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My boy once left a red hand print on a brownskinned girls butt... he used to pitch in high school... legend has it they heard the smack in the parking lot.

I've said worse in the dtrip club to strippers and didnt get slapped or kicked out. Maybe a mean mug at worst.

1. Yeah you deserved it...
2. But you were right tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My boy once left a red hand print on a brownskinned girls butt... he used to pitch in high school... legend has it they heard the smack in the parking lot.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My boys were heated though.  One of them rashed on the girl.

Really?
Verbally.  All he saw was the smack.  He didn't hear what I said (I don't think it would have changed his mind).  He is the very protective older brother type. He was just standing up for me. 

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My boys were heated though.  One of them rashed on the girl.

Really?
Verbally.  All he saw was the smack.  He didn't hear what I said (I don't think it would have changed his mind).  He is the very protective older brother type. He was just standing up for me. 

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I dont get it.

You offered her some bills to shake something and she got offended? 
indifferent.gif
 You aint telling us something else. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I dont get it.

You offered her some bills to shake something and she got offended? 
indifferent.gif
 You aint telling us something else. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

good lookin dudes, no ruben galvan, can get away with that.  dudes who have no business talking fresh to chicks will get the back hand with a quickness  

no chick wants an ugly guy to be talking stupid to them

Back
Top Bottom