I Got Slapped by a Stripper

that wasn't a nice thing to say, still funny though.
this dancer was on stage and her butt-cheek hit my friend in the face and pushed his glasses to the side like yours.  it was funny as hell to see.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Well what did you do that caused her to ask you that question? You said they all gave her money to shake something, you gave her money too and then she asked you specifically if she look like some sort of "street %**@%".
thats what I want to know your not telling something that maybe a reason for you being slapped
I go to club onyx and DG's (two strips clubs in Dallas) on occasions and I always see somebody getting a little ahead of themselves to the point where they want to touch the girls inappropriately like their at home alone 

just to get there *** beat by security 

your story is just not making any sense to me bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No one actually gave her the money.  They all pulled out the $1's like, "Nah, Im good wit a dance, but... What up ($1's in hand)??"  And since I was the last one to do that, I think it was just the icing on the cake.  Im not leaving anything out.   I can see where some of you might be lost, but thats all that happened. 

The bouncers were actually on my side after seeing the whole thing.  Said she's drunk and crazy, and to let it go (which I had).  I got 5 free passes to come back to the club, and the bouncer gave me his cell # (no mo) to hit him up if I ever have a problem at the door.  

Well what did you do that caused her to ask you that question? You said they all gave her money to shake something, you gave her money too and then she asked you specifically if she look like some sort of "street %**@%".
thats what I want to know your not telling something that maybe a reason for you being slapped
I go to club onyx and DG's (two strips clubs in Dallas) on occasions and I always see somebody getting a little ahead of themselves to the point where they want to touch the girls inappropriately like their at home alone 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No one actually gave her the money.  They all pulled out the $1's like, "Nah, Im good wit a dance, but... What up ($1's in hand)??"  And since I was the last one to do that, I think it was just the icing on the cake.  Im not leaving anything out.   I can see where some of you might be lost, but thats all that happened. 

The bouncers were actually on my side after seeing the whole thing.  Said she's drunk and crazy, and to let it go (which I had).  I got 5 free passes to come back to the club, and the bouncer gave me his cell # (no mo) to hit him up if I ever have a problem at the door.  

Originally Posted by maxi320

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she thought you gumps basically wanted to buy the box 
thats why she asked did you think she was a street %!@!@ then you got slapped like one LOL

exactly what I thought happened I see every time i go to one 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats why she asked did you think she was a street %!@!@ then you got slapped like one LOL

LOL In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have said what I did. But I am an honest person. She asked me a question and I gave her my answer. Thats my defense. She very much resembled the women/******s that loiter on the corner of my street.

LOL In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have said what I did. But I am an honest person. She asked me a question and I gave her my answer. Thats my defense. She very much resembled the women/******s that loiter on the corner of my street.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, she was offended that we were offering her $1's.  And she was clearly embarrassed and did not like what I had to say. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, she was offended that we were offering her $1's.  And she was clearly embarrassed and did not like what I had to say. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL nah brah
thats not why folks make i rain $1dollar bills all the time whatever you say though boss 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL nah brah
thats not why folks make i rain $1dollar bills all the time whatever you say though boss 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

come on now bro stop acting stupid
why would you ask whats up with money in your hand if you didn't want a dance

you know how many cats come in strip clubs giving offers just like that 

might not have been your intent but that is what set her off

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

come on now bro stop acting stupid
why would you ask whats up with money in your hand if you didn't want a dance

you know how many cats come in strip clubs giving offers just like that 

might not have been your intent but that is what set her off

Back
Top Bottom