I Got Slapped by a Stripper

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

I've said worse in the dtrip club to strippers and didnt get slapped or kicked out. Maybe a mean mug at worst.

good lookin dudes, no ruben galvan, can get away with that.  dudes who have no business talking fresh to chicks will get the back hand with a quickness  

no chick wants an ugly guy to be talking stupid to them

Originally Posted by JJ1223

roll.gif

Stupid question on her part, stupid answer on your part.

This pretty much says it all.

sometime people just have this look like they are slappable ...you probably didn't fit in and most strippers have SEVERE displacement disorders and need to vent.

sometime people just have this look like they are slappable ...you probably didn't fit in and most strippers have SEVERE displacement disorders and need to vent.

seen a dude get slapped by a stripper before he was grabbin and she slapped him but she did give off the im with the bizz vibe but there is a strict no touchin rule for those kinda dudes oh and she was not anything special either so double Ls on his part

seen a dude get slapped by a stripper before he was grabbin and she slapped him but she did give off the im with the bizz vibe but there is a strict no touchin rule for those kinda dudes oh and she was not anything special either so double Ls on his part

but I got dragged there by my boys.
right, Im sure they just had to convince the hell out of you to go, and when you still refused, they forcefully took you to a place to see naked hot chicks......

but I got dragged there by my boys.
right, Im sure they just had to convince the hell out of you to go, and when you still refused, they forcefully took you to a place to see naked hot chicks......

Back
Top Bottom