I Got Slapped by a Stripper

Well what did you do that caused her to ask you that question? You said they all gave her money to shake something, you gave her money too and then she asked you specifically if she look like some sort of "street %**@%".

Well what did you do that caused her to ask you that question? You said they all gave her money to shake something, you gave her money too and then she asked you specifically if she look like some sort of "street %**@%".

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

but I got dragged there by my boys.
right, Im sure they just had to convince the hell out of you to go, and when you still refused, they forcefully took you to a place to see naked hot chicks......

You're missing the point.  Let's just say when we left to go out, that was not the destination.  And it was not my idea to go.  I don't tip strippers, so I feel awkward being in that setting when thats what is expected of you.  I thoroughly enjoy seeing naked women.  But I can't rationalize spending money for a tease.  Not saying it's wrong, it's just not me. 

right, Im sure they just had to convince the hell out of you to go, and when you still refused, they forcefully took you to a place to see naked hot chicks......

You're missing the point.  Let's just say when we left to go out, that was not the destination.  And it was not my idea to go.  I don't tip strippers, so I feel awkward being in that setting when thats what is expected of you.  I thoroughly enjoy seeing naked women.  But I can't rationalize spending money for a tease.  Not saying it's wrong, it's just not me. 

laugh.gif

lmao that a #!$$% asked you does she look like a #!$$%. 
lmao that the #!$$% knew she could smack you with no repercussions or consequences.  

laugh.gif

lmao that a #!$$% asked you does she look like a #!$$%. 
lmao that the #!$$% knew she could smack you with no repercussions or consequences.  

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

We all pulled out the $1's in a joking way.  No one gave her any  She could sense the sarcasm.  Or maybe she was too good for it. IDK

We all pulled out the $1's in a joking way.  No one gave her any  She could sense the sarcasm.  Or maybe she was too good for it. IDK

thats what I want to know your not telling something that maybe a reason for you being slapped
I go to club onyx and DG's (two strips clubs in Dallas) on occasions and I always see somebody getting a little ahead of themselves to the point where they want to touch the girls inappropriately like their at home alone 

just to get there *** beat by security 

your story is just not making any sense to me bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats what I want to know your not telling something that maybe a reason for you being slapped
I go to club onyx and DG's (two strips clubs in Dallas) on occasions and I always see somebody getting a little ahead of themselves to the point where they want to touch the girls inappropriately like their at home alone 

just to get there *** beat by security 

your story is just not making any sense to me bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that wasn't a nice thing to say, still funny though.
this dancer was on stage and her butt-cheek hit my friend in the face and pushed his glasses to the side like yours.  it was funny as hell to see.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom