I have my answer. Wish I could delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I took the actual shoe in there and he got the upc off the shoe from the size tag and put that in champs system. I know all the games people could play, give me og box with different shoes in them. That's why I took the actual shoes up there. But I'm good. There legit

let me try to be more clear..receipts and stickers are very unreliable when determining whether a shoe is authentic or not..I can easily replicate 100 receipts and stickers..Or even easier swap fakes kicks in a real box with store receipt.. The proof will always be in the shoes themselves.

Rep'd, SO many people do not realize this. Ive had so many people say their UPC or receipt matches up. What they dont realize is nowdays with the super perfect fakes and replicas the people who make these fakes are obviously getting better/smarter at their craft. It was bound to happen at some point but it seems now is that time, theyve got the shoes/leather cuts/sole molds down almost to the T, now theyre perfecting the tagging. Its so easy for them to buy one legitimate shoe and copy all its info as a 'master' like you said, and produce that code onto 100s if not 1000s of shoes.

Rep'd, SO many people do not realize this. Ive had so many people say their UPC or receipt matches up. What they dont realize is nowdays with the super perfect fakes and replicas the people who make these fakes are obviously getting better/smarter at their craft. It was bound to happen at some point but it seems now is that time, theyve got the shoes/leather cuts/sole molds down almost to the T, now theyre perfecting the tagging. Its so easy for them to buy one legitimate shoe and copy all its info as a 'master' like you said, and produce that code onto 100s if not 1000s of shoes.

I here what your saying. The reciept was from a champs somewhere in florida, same place as where the dude off of eBay shipped them from. I understand they duplicate upcs, but if the guy from champs looks it up in the system and they said they where sold at the same store the reciept says, what's the chances off the upcoming being a duplicate. Now if he said they where sold in my and my receipt says florida, then I'd be sketched out. But I here what your saying.

They manually entered the upc on the shoe which also is the same on the box. I already know they are good. I just called the champs in florida and he entered it in the system and he told me they were sold at the exact time that matches the reciept. So I'm good.

Sorry to tell u man but that doesnt mean anything. If u just want to tell yourself theyre real to make you feel better than thats on you. But bootlegs have been matching UPC codes for years now.

Last edited:
TIMMYBRIXX already eyplained it to you about the UPC lookup being a waste of time but i guess u ignored him. Its really just common sense. And both my fake jordans both have matching UPC codes on the box with the shoe.

Yeah it just so happened that the so called "master key" upc was sold at the exact same store, at the exact same time that mine where. Wow what a coincidence. Somebody sounds mad that there mommy didn't buy them a pair and have to rock a old as pair of 5 all year. Notice my profile pic has 4 pair of some of the latest j's that dropped other than the breds. There is app for that, it's called get Money. You might want to look into it. Then you can get some j's from this year

HAHAHA U got the wrong dude here fool. I aint the one. Im a grown *** man first of all. And u better pump ur brakes real quick. And cool it. Only trying to help u out.

Matter of fact not that i have to explain myself to anyone but since u brought it up i actually just bought my mom a pair of $115 shox last Saturday when i was getting the Powder Blue 3s. And ill be picking up the cool grey 10s tomorrow also. And i dont gotta do no RSVP, sweepstakes, or camp out or even wait in line cause im plugged in like that cause i spend bread. I can post pics if it was worth my time but really this post wasn't i was just a little taken back by ur ridiculous attitude

Last edited:
Lol 4 pairs of Js in your pic. Wack. Ive bought 4 pairs of Jordan Retros in the past 5 weeks after i pick up my reserved cool grey 10s tomorrow. Taxi 12s, White/Fire red 3M 5s(from Flightclub get ur bread up) Powder Blue 3s. Get YOUR bread up fool. Please oh please test my gangster, i dare u, and ill post my pics of all these kicks i own and have just bought. And are all still DS as a matter of fact still since i have other heat to rock like my Foamposite Asteroids i just got back in DEC. Damn that means thats 5 pairs of exclisive kicks ive copped in the past 5 weeks.

Last edited:
My daughter's got more heat than you. Nobody asked for your wish list. If got all that, why post them lame as 5s. I'm done

Lol just shutup fool. U don't even know what ur talking about clearly. If it was a WISH list then i wouldnt have them. Are u really saying u dont believe me that i have all these shoes i listed. And regardless of the "hype" the White/fire red 3m 5s are an OG colorway CLASSIC. If u cant respect that ur just the definition of a hypebeast. Please say 1 more time in any way that you think im flexing about these shoes. Just hint at it please. Since im VIP ill have them Cool Grey 10s around 830am in the morning and ill just wait til then to post all these pics. Only if u dare me tho

Last edited:
Lol just shutup fool. U don't even know what ur talking about clearly. If it was a WISH list then i wouldnt have them. Are u really saying u dont believe me that i have all these shoes i listed. And regardless of the "hype" the White/fire red 3m 5s are an OG colorway CLASSIC. If u cant respect that ur just the definition of a hypebeast. Please say 1 more time in any way that you think im flexing about these shoes. Just hint at it please. Since im VIP ill have them Cool Grey 10s around 830am in the morning and ill just wait til then to post all these pics. Only if u dare me tho

I dare you to post them cool Greys with flight club invoice tagged. Just for fun, take a pick of them AAA galaxys tagged.

Lol aight u got it man. First of all tho their Asteroids not Galaxys and they came from Footlocker. And the Cool Grey 10 don't come out til 8am tomorrow morning which i will have around that time cause im an early bird. But u can already see the fire red 5s in my pic with the FlightClub tag attached to the shoe. Maybe u don't know nothing bout that tag but ill learns ya a little somethin. But u asked for it.

Lol are serious man. U just got ur bubble busted and are a sore loser now. I can already tell ur just a straight up lame. Waste of my time. Have fun with ur fugazi *** Js.

My shifts about to die but tomorrow I wanna see those tagged and then we can compare bank accounts and I know I got you there but you have a good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom