I have my answer. Wish I could delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Got these off of eBay and they came with a reciept from champs. I went to champs with the shoes and they put the UPC that was on the shoes size tag in there system and the guy said it was in there. I would just like some reassurance from some of you experts

Last edited:
Im new to nike talk. Cant i give people prop's or points for helping me out? how do i do that?

Main reason I'm unsure is cause there was no champs sticker on the box but it came with a champs receipt.

Everything looks 100% but its EXTREMELY suspect why that Champs sticker isnt on the box. Nobody with half a brain would take that off ESPCIALLY someone who was reselling.

Everything looks 100% but its EXTREMELY suspect why that Champs sticker isnt on the box. Nobody with half a brain would take that off ESPCIALLY someone who was reselling.
they prob just never made it on the box or something..I personally have purchased kicks via the back doors at places like CHP an FTL a day or 2 early and they had no stickers.. However i didnt get a receipt either..It is a little sketchy IMO as well but there are 100 reasons why it may not be there.. IMO the kicks check out fine.. I wouldnt sweat the sticker.

Yeah, I asked him about it before i bought them and he said it didnt come with one. Iv'e read other LC from other people who said they bought shoes from CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKER, EASTBAY, and the shoes didn't come with a sticker. Thats why i took the shoes to champs and had them enter the UPC to see if it was in there system and he said it was.

Yeah, I asked him about it before i bought them and he said it didnt come with one. Iv'e read other LC from other people who said they bought shoes from CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKER, EASTBAY, and the shoes didn't come with a sticker. Thats why i took the shoes to champs and had them enter the UPC to see if it was in there system and he said it was.
Honestly thats prob a waste of time.. peeps are knocking off the stickers now too so with that in mind.. I could print 100 fake stickers from one legit master if you will... they will all work if i go in a store..

When he started to read off what was in the computer he was in the computer, he said something like the name of the shoe the prize, he said size 13 and then he said yeah there official. I should of asked where it said they were sold so I can match that to the reciept.

When he started to read off what was in the computer he was in the computer, he said something like the name of the shoe the prize, he said size 13 and then he said yeah there official. I should of asked where it said they were sold so I can match that to the reciept.
let me try to be more clear..receipts and stickers are very unreliable when determining whether a shoe is authentic or not..I can easily replicate 100 receipts and stickers..Or even easier swap fakes kicks in a real box with store receipt.. The proof will always be in the shoes themselves.

I here what your saying. The reciept was from a champs somewhere in florida, same place as where the dude off of eBay shipped them from. I understand they duplicate upcs, but if the guy from champs looks it up in the system and they said they where sold at the same store the reciept says, what's the chances off the upcoming being a duplicate. Now if he said they where sold in my and my receipt says florida, then I'd be sketched out. But I here what your saying.

He had a legit pair in the same size and bought them from Champs then took the sticker off and slapped it on the fake box and gave u his receipt which he got when he bought his legit pair. Just a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom