I have my answer. Wish I could delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my pics down cause ur a lame and not worth my time and i dont like to boast. Compare bank accounts? Who does that? People that really got money dont brag about it and def don't show their bank statements on the web.

Lol are serious man. U just got ur bubble busted and are a sore loser now. I can already tell ur just a straight up lame. Waste of my time. Have fun with ur fugazi *** Js.
Haha, leave poor dude alone man.  It's all fun and games until someones feelings get hurt.  Let's keep this forum free of any hostility.  

As for the Gamma 11's...

Shoes look legit.  Collars look good, PL cut on the heel and throughout the shoes are good and consistent. Milky toes and shade of blue on the soles are a clear indication of authenticity.  Most GM's and AAA pairs I've seen have a darker color sole along with see through toe caps.  Also, the toe caps on the GM's don't tend to come up as far as the RD pairs.  

IMO these are good, nothing stands out to me on these.

Wow. I thought this was a legit check thread. I had to turn off my email notification to stop receiving email about pointless posts going back and forth. No offense OP, I know you were just trying to get a legit check. But ryanjumpman you say you're a grown *** man but these lasts posts beg to differ. You're here talking about your awesome pick ups and not having to camp out. Come on, do you really have to say all that to prove whatever it is you have to prove? This forum is to help people out and educate everyone about fakes and authentics, the correct way. Leave it at that.

@From88til why are you questioning my actions, question the other dude here. I didnt brag about anything and i took my pics down that i posted cause i dont like to brag. Id appreciate it if u would get off my back too. I don't need your opinion on how to act on a internet forum

Last edited:
Yeah it just so happened that the so called "master key" upc was sold at the exact same store, at the exact same time that mine where. Wow what a coincidence. Somebody sounds mad that there mommy didn't buy them a pair and have to rock a old as pair of 5 all year. Notice my profile pic has 4 pair of some of the latest j's that dropped other than the breds. There is app for that, it's called get Money. You might want to look into it. Then you can get some j's from this year

@From88til did u not read what this dude wrote me. After all i was doing was trying to help him learn what crooks do today to fake people out on these Js. Isnt that what we're here for? Why even ask someone for a legit check if you cant handle someone telling u theyre fake? Which i never even said to this guy. I only explained to him how someone could. Then he attacks me, talks about my momma, my dignity, and attacks me some more after i clearly told him to leave me alone more than once. And u call ME out. Come on man. Youve been on my back about something stupid nearly everday im on here. Like when u wanted to give me a grammar check the other day after every apostrophe i missed lol. I do something to u i dont know about or somethin? How bout u just stick to yourself when u see me online from now on. I dont wanna hear anymore of ur dumb ****.

Last edited:
@From88til did u not read what this dude wrote me. After all i was doing was trying to help him learn what crooks do today to fake people out on these Js. Isnt that what we're here for? Why even ask someone for a legit check if you cant handle someone telling u theyre fake? Which i never even said to this guy. I only explained to him how someone could. Then he attacks me, talks about my momma, my dignity, and attacks me some more after i clearly told him to leave me alone more than once. And u call ME out. Come on man. Youve been on my back about something stupid nearly everday im on here. Like when u wanted to give me a grammar check the other day after every apostrophe i missed lol. I do something to u i dont know about or somethin? How bout u just stick to yourself when u see me online from now on. I dont wanna hear anymore of ur dumb ****.

I agree with what you're saying about feeling like you were attacked but regardless of the fact, if it were me I wouldn't have even wasted my effort to say anything back to start a pointless back and forth argument. And don't exaggerate and say I've been on your case everyday. This was the only thing you've done on this forum that was IMO, unnecessary. That grammar thing wasn't even whatever you think it is. That was really me just looking out and that's all I'm doing on here. I just wouldn't want to be perceived how you looked when you said all that. Relax buddy, nobody is out to get you. All and any opinions on shoes are more than welcome, all other negativity should just be kept to ourselves. Let's all keep this forum clean and free of hostility or immaturity.

@from88til who are you to judge me? And how i spend MY time, and how i act in certain sitautions. And just because i didnt act the way you may have acted in this situation doesnt make me wrong. And i dont need for you to tell me whats "unnecessary" i can make that call on my own as i would hope you can for yourself as well.

@from88til who are you to judge me? And how i spend MY time, and how i act in certain sitautions. And just because i didnt act the way you may have acted in this situation doesnt make me wrong. And i dont need for you to tell me whats "unnecessary" i can make that call on my own as i would hope you can for yourself as well.
Again, I am not judging you or telling you how to spend your time. No need to be defensive about anything. Like I said, just here to look out and let you know that I may not be the only one that doesn't want to see that kind of conversation on NT. Just suggesting to keep posts clean. Squash whatever it is you think I have against you because you're really getting defensive for no reason. And please don't make me have to reply back and explain again. 

@From88til i don't even know why u replied this time, and like i already said im a big boy i don't need for u to "explain" to me how im "suppose" to act in this particular forum. Please dont reply and make me have to break this down for u again.

@From88til i don't even know why u replied this time, and like i already said im a big boy i don't need for u to "explain" to me how im "suppose" to act in this particular forum. Please dont reply and make me have to break this down for u again.
Omg lol I just said I'm not explaining or telling you how you're supposed to act, just telling you why I said what I said. But okay man you win, we get it, you're a man and doesn't take anything from anyone without a fight. Be happy, just stop lol. Jesus.

Hey lets leave Jesus out of it. This is between me and u pal. Ur on my list now. Lol im just messin around man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom