I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

^^^^ Before 1990 McDonalds fried their fries in beef tallow,way better in my opinion....And yeah I rarely see Shake Shack employees anywhere besides behind the counter unless they are cleaning etc...Not really interacting with customers.Anybody else Shack Shack got the outdoor seating area with the AstroTurf and games set up?

You young whippersnappers don't kno Bow da time win MackDonnaz was only 20 since a burger. Den you get dem potato fries fa onleh 5 since extra wif a 10 since soda

I really enjoy Innout for what it is.

I really enjoy Shake Shack for what it is.

Feel the same way about What - a - Burger. You just don’t know until you do. Plus most if not all are 24/7.

So what's good at Culver's .. I always see it but ain't never try it
Culver’s by my house is packed from open to close everyday as if they’re giving **** out for free

I’ve had it once or twice, it’s a good burger, made to order, but prices kinda high

Carl’s Jr. > 5 guys

Carl's Jr .. boy if you dont :rofl:

I feel bad for anybody that didn't get to experience McDonalds fries before 1990 so much better.

Dam you old..

Yeah bruh you old :lol:,

I dont think moms had me at mcdonalds til prob like 5 ('92)

I just remember BK fries used to be good then they changed em I think something late 90s or early 2000s

BK fries were best when they were promoting Mr. Potato Head

Feel the same way about What - a - Burger. You just don’t know until you do. Plus most if not all are 24/7.

Whataburger is straight trash

Sidenote, CFA lemonade the GOAT. No debate.

GOAT lemonade!!!

I'll raise you Raising Canes Lemonade with a box combo no cole slaw with a extra toast

Canes aint got s** on Zaxby's. I like Canes but its not holding Zaxby's jock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom