I JUST BLEW MY FRIEND'S MIND VOL. GOD

Originally Posted by GucciMane

like i said before, try going to church.
Why? People in Church aren't going to have anymore answers than anyone else. You can just as easily "checkmate" them and their whole faith with a few unanswerable questions.

My big belief is not to push one's beliefs on another. I don't believe in religion or any god, but I'm not going to go around telling Christians/Muslims/Jews/whomever that their religion is stupid, because its not.  I just can't stand bible thumpers and to the same effect, atheists who try to push their beliefs on others. To me that is what is truly ignorant.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Science can't explain everything..

We all feel a certain higher power in us at some points/moments in our life. Its what made Mike score 38 with the flu against the Jazz in 97. Its what gave Dr. King the courage to speak his mind for his people. Its a mothers unconditional dedication to her children, its the will, fight and desire in all of us.

You may not believe in Religion, or science for that matter. But we all know Miracles exist, unexplained events, unanswered questions.

Faith = a form of discipline.

Regardless of what you believe in, or not believe in, you still have faith in your theories, ideas and feelings. Cause' its conceived by you, a free spirit who has a SOUL...

This my friends is the GOD in all of us.
23hk4k3.gif

Faith is being certain you can do more. Certainty brings action. Action brings those beliefs to reality.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

anton, you're an idiot. you clearly surround yourself with uneducated people like your friend and because you trump them with your silly rhetoric, you're convinced that you're intelligent...but you're not. at all. and this thread pretty much proves that.
Again with the intelligence...there's no intelligence involved with my thought process. All I'm doing here is asking questions.....people are getting offended because I'm question religion.

there you go again rationalizing OTHER people words to fit YOUR perspective. Nobody is offended because you questioning religion. Dude called you an idiot because of your empty rhetoric, and bragging about asking a question that YOUR boy couldn't answer not us. Perfect deflection, cuz calls you an idiot, and then says why. You state that it is because of religion, I didn't even see McFlyyy say he was religious.
LOL can you answer the question?
nerd.gif
No one in here has answered that question......Arguments about philosophy and religion take very little brain power. Let's leave my intelligence out of this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Why? People in Church aren't going to have anymore answers than anyone else. You can just as easily "checkmate" them and their whole faith with a few unanswerable questions.
BINGO!!!!!

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif
@ Anton.  Dude is so arrogant and thinks he's so smart.  He starts these serious convos, but when someone decides to make a push to respond, he falls back to these silly comments and smileys.
pimp.gif

Duke needs a GPS system, he lost.
I'm lost...I need to open my eyes right? It's right in front of me...right?
I swear, OP posts his opinion (what he thinks) and the sheep get mad. How scared of CONSIDERING another person's perspective are you that you have to automatically consider them lost or pretentious ?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

What question are you referring to Anton?
Let's start with this one

Is it possible for any living being to know for a fact that God exists?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

BINGO!!!!!
grin.gif
You don't expect them to be able to answer your questions. So lets stop this. To assume that you would be able checkmate their whole faith with questions they can't answer and you know they can't answer is very presumptuous of you. To rock their faith? Really? Off of some questions?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Originally Posted by Homer

laugh.gif
@ Anton.  Dude is so arrogant and thinks he's so smart.  He starts these serious convos, but when someone decides to make a push to respond, he falls back to these silly comments and smileys.
pimp.gif

Duke needs a GPS system, he lost.
I'm lost...I need to open my eyes right? It's right in front of me...right?
I swear, OP posts his opinion (what he thinks) and the sheep get mad. How scared of CONSIDERING another person's perspective are you that you have to automatically consider them lost or pretentious ?
Thank you
eyes.gif

That whole "open your eyes", "you're lost" nonsense gets me heated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

RIP to all you non-believers
laugh.gif
Son....I'm praying to EVERYONE on my death bed. EVERYONE....Satan, Joseph Smith, Tim Tebow, Gandhi, Zeus, Osiris. I've been told hell is not a good look
laugh.gif
. Although people in hell seem like they'd be more fun but burning for all eternity is not the business.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

RIP to all you non-believers
laugh.gif
Son....I'm praying to EVERYONE on my death bed. EVERYONE....Satan, Joseph Smith, Tim Tebow, Gandhi, Zeus, Osiris. I've been told hell is not a good look
laugh.gif
won't be rest or peace for them G
laugh.gif

Sure.

If you believe that God exists, then God exists.

God is the pinnacle of a system of belief. So if you believe, then it is so.

Any argument otherwise is simply a dog chasing its tail.

You may be able to question the existence of a particular interpretation of God but by the very definition of the word God, you can never disprove its existence.

It just so happens that science is your God.

Your reality is based on the faith that what is determined by modern Western science is the truthful interpretation and explanation of existence.

I'm bored so lemme entertain your question. To the vast majority of people believe that the ground is solid. Science has taught us as much. But if you dig deeper you find out that the concept of a "solid" is actually not true. Nothing us truly solid when you break it down to a molecular level. So that "fact" that most of us have known for all our lives and rely upon is only worth the faith we put in it. If all the molecules in the world came apart today what good would that "fact" be to us? Now many people believe that it is a fact that God exists. Faith is the ground we stand upon. We accept and know it as fact. It's that simple. See how science and religion go hand in hand?

Jesus told me to tell y'all to chill out.

Spoiler [+]
he is watching the "all stars". He don't want to be disturbed

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm bored so lemme entertain your question. To the vast majority of people believe that the ground is solid. Science has taught us as much. But if you dig deeper you find out that the concept of a "solid" is actually not true. Nothing us truly solid when you break it down to a molecular level. So that "fact" that most of us have known for all our lives and rely upon is only worth the faith we put in it. If all the molecules in the world came apart today what good would that "fact" be to us? Now many people believe that it is a fact that God exists. Faith is the ground we stand upon. We accept and know it as fact. It's that simple. See how science and religion go hand in hand?

Exactly.

The belief and study of Western Science is a faith-based religion itself.

Today's facts are tomorrow's myth. God is the only constant. Whatever sphere you choose to view "God" through, is up to you. Just because you choose not to believe, or you label the All mighty by a different name (Jehovah, Allah, Quarks, Atoms, etc.) that's your personal choice. It doesn't change what is, it only changes individual human perceptions of reality.

At the end of the day we are all reaching for the same things and explaining the same answers in different language.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Believing in something without proof of existence does not require discipline. That's like saying it requires discipline of a child to believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, and little magical leprechauns.

Its only through faith in the unproven, that human progress takes place.

If we only believed in things that we currently have proof of...how would we ever move forward?

Back
Top Bottom