I JUST FIGURED SOME IMPORTANT %%%# OUT!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

supa vegetto wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
The Dogon tribe in Africa explain amphibious beings from the Sirius star system came and communicated with them and gave them the knowledge they have on the star Sirius. I believe hints like that have been given to humanity for us to piece together and figure the real reasons out, and this could possibly be it. That water is mad powerful.

They have had extensive knowledge on the star Sirius for hundreds of years. Stuff our recent technology is just finding out. How did they get this information? They have passed down stories about amphibious beings from the sky coming and giving them knowledge.

Think I'm lying? Peep this video...
nice. there's definitely something to do this, whether you want to believe it or not.�
I want to believe.

Son, real talk.. My dad used to teach me stuff like this. That's why I appreciated my dad so much bro. I still feel like he teaches me even though he's gone. Respect to my father. I never call him "dead" because I feel like he's still alive. He's just "gone" from this realm. So I wont say R.I.P. because he's not resting... My dad is still alive.
That's dope, fam.

How exactly are we going to read our earth's history through crystals when we have no point of reference?

the video you posted is dubbed 
laugh.gif

pseudo science 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Think about this. Our braings are a LARGE majority water.

Is that where our memories are stored? Think about this now...
you might be on to something...

i'll check in later lol...

THE PINEAL GLAND IS WATER STORED IN THAT BUILDS UP AND ACTIVES WHEN YOU SLEEP

IF YOU DRINK TOO MUCH SODA OR WHAT NOT IT TURNS INTO "STONE" AND DOESNT WORK ANYMORE

MOST OLDER PEOPLE PINEAL GLAND IS SHOT WONT WORK

HERE IS THE GLAND PEOPLE BACK IN THE TIMES USE TO SYMBOL IT AS A PINECONE SINCE IT LOOKS LIKE ONE
laugh.gif

I KNOW YOU SEEN WATER FOUNTAINS LIKE THIS ALL TIME EVERY WHERE ITS DEEPER THAN YOU THINK

RIGHT IN YOUR FACE

CRYSTAL SKULLS IS A TOPIC I LIKE ...GOOD THREAD

WATER WAS HERE FIRST...WHY DILUTE YOURSELF WITH OTHER DRINKS ...TAKE IN THE KNOWLEDGE & SLEEP AT NIGHT
pimp.gif

*sigh*

More pseudoscience.

Poor OP.

Look man, your brain maintains "connections" because of its neurons to maintain potentiation after being essentially "trained" to respond to a certain level after a particular period of time.

Making connections doesn't mean that they are reasonable ones. Most of these theories are just recognitions of the fact that older civilizations did have certain things they valued or thought they knew, but it doesn't mean that they had magic powers or whatever.

In fact, most of the things they THOUGHT they "had" really were either coincidence or just poetic verbiage they added to items they owned.

There is no "memory water" fam. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

My dude, how are you in the zone like this at 3:30 in the AM (at least where I'm at)?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP brings up some interesting points though. True or not, its interesting.

I saw on a doc that nostradamus would stare into a bowl of water when writing his prophecies..
eek.gif
Water is key

Watched a quick 30seconds of the video..
It's too early for this right now, haha.

' Posting 4 Later '

All this 'water' talk made me thirsty.. 

This world of ours.
pimp.gif

Sometimes we forget how amazing out world is. Theirs so much we don't know 

See you done %%#%!% up when you started talking about people from other star systems. I was with you on the the water and crystal...very interesting idea that i've heard of but never gave too much attention too.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Back
Top Bottom