I Know I'm NOT the Only One Who Has Seen This...This is Pathetic.

I use to have a leash. I liked to roam, so Mom and Pops had to try to hold me back.
laugh.gif

Its comedy, but i see why they do it, so there kids wont get kidnapped or something.
It just the only way they feel they can protect their kid in public maybe.
Best believe, when we see a little kid running for the sony store and gets yanked. Funnist stuff in the world.

Like kat williams said "Its just comedy for blacks"

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by djaward

NOT BEING RACIST

But Ive only seen white people using this.. Went to Disneyland 3 times saw atleast 20 of them at the park.
cosign...........yall didnt see in the news were the mom got arrested for dragging here son in a store with one that goes AROUND HIS NECK
movie here
smh.gif

http://www.break.com/index/mom-drags-kid-through-phone-store.html

didn't that kid not want to leave cause he wanted a blackberry?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Its comedy, but i see why they do it, so there kids wont get kidnapped or something.
It just the only way they feel they can protect their kid in public maybe.
Best believe, when we see a little kid running for the sony store and gets yanked. Funnist stuff in the world.

Like kat williams said "Its just comedy for blacks"
The kid's ego gets all deflated
tired.gif

I've seen a couple at the mall, where the dude had his leash around his girl friends neck. They were coming down the escalator, and she was just sittingdown, dude had the chain attached to his hip. First time i've ever seen something like that. I almost passed out

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Lord knows kids run around dang near everywhere when given the chance.
At least they tried to make it child-friendly with the animal backpack...
ohwell.gif
If that's the excuse you wanna use, fine by me
tongue.gif
. My parents never needed that thing.
You got me
laugh.gif

Kids these days are so hard-headed though.
I think it's up to the parents to keep them in check, and if they need to resort to the leash...Eh, fine with me, it just seems embarrassingfor parents.

Originally Posted by Late80s

my mom put me on one, i got out and escaped to kb toys. cant hold me down.

laugh.gif
same here though...

Me and my brother used to take off in different directions all the time so it was pretty much necessary...

funny+goth+people.jpg
What i said looked kind of likethis, but the guy i saw didnt have a trench coat, and he wasnt holding the chain it was attached to his belt.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

You'll never catch a Dominican w/ that

Because the average Dominican teen mother would need Octopus arms to hold all those leashes.

1bb25feebb869e34788320ca73574f8eca65bc2.gif

That's exactly how I reacted, then I scrolled down and saw I was not alone.
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo little kids be pulling stunts i remember working at a sams club and shottys would go and hide in between the steel and the merchandise playing around thestore would get shutdown until the kid was found lol people used to get mad lol, this one time shotty was found outside playing while everybody was lockedinside. kids be pulling a Houdini sometimes you gotta tie them up

I too have only seen white people chaining their kids up like this
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Although i've also seen kids that need this type of treatment
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bias CONsole

yo little kids be pulling stunts i remember working at a sams club and shottys would go and hide in between the steel and the merchandise playing around the store would get shutdown until the kid was found lol people used to get mad lol, this one time shotty was found outside playing while everybody was locked inside. kids be pulling a Houdini sometimes you gotta tie them up

Back
Top Bottom