I need a solution, acne.

People with clear skin -  What kind of moisturizer you guys use fpr your face? Ive been using some Olay one. Its running out and i didnt really like it so im looking for something new.

People with clear skin -  What kind of moisturizer you guys use fpr your face? Ive been using some Olay one. Its running out and i didnt really like it so im looking for something new.

This was the ad up top.

5p1wkx.jpg

When I am out in the sun all day- Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer Lotion For Sensitive Skin SPF 15

Just when my skin feels dry- Cetaphil Daily Mosturizing lotion for all skin types

Don't use these daily. Like I said, after Accutane, maintenance is no longer a priority.

When I am out in the sun all day- Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer Lotion For Sensitive Skin SPF 15

Just when my skin feels dry- Cetaphil Daily Mosturizing lotion for all skin types

Don't use these daily. Like I said, after Accutane, maintenance is no longer a priority.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Every skin type is different. Try different ones until your satisfied. I personally use Neutrogena with spf15 and is oil free. 
Purpose is really good too. Olay has expanded their products by a lot, and they are a good brand.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Every skin type is different. Try different ones until your satisfied. I personally use Neutrogena with spf15 and is oil free. 
Purpose is really good too. Olay has expanded their products by a lot, and they are a good brand.

skip proactiv and use the acne.org products, just cop a kit and test it out for two months and see if it works for you
daniel kern's regimen saved my life
before it i was on proactiv, acne-free, all types of stuff, nothing worked.

mixing the daniel kern regimen, with exercise and a healthy diet, plus vitamans such as zinc and fish oil, will improve everything.

skip proactiv and use the acne.org products, just cop a kit and test it out for two months and see if it works for you
daniel kern's regimen saved my life
before it i was on proactiv, acne-free, all types of stuff, nothing worked.

mixing the daniel kern regimen, with exercise and a healthy diet, plus vitamans such as zinc and fish oil, will improve everything.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Do this for scars. Ive been using this for 2 months and my scars are gone. I havent broken out since either.

going to give it a try . for that toner are you using that every night or just the nights you use mask ?

I use the mask 1-2x per week. I use the toner every night before sleep.
Use a mild cleanser. (I use a face wash with 2% salicylic acid. I used to use benzoyl peroxide based face wash but it was wayy to harsh on my skin, plus I still had minor breakouts.)

I then put the toner on with a cotton ball and when its dry, I finish with oil free moisturizer. 

Oh and if you have trouble finding the apple vinegar, go in the organic section in Safeway. Braggs is the brand I have. Its unfiltered so its not clear. DO NOT USE REGULAR apple cider vinegar, like from Heinz!

For good and fast results, use every night! Its all natural and doesnt hurt to try. Im so glad I did.

hmmmmm, where did  you get the honey?

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Do this for scars. Ive been using this for 2 months and my scars are gone. I havent broken out since either.

going to give it a try . for that toner are you using that every night or just the nights you use mask ?

I use the mask 1-2x per week. I use the toner every night before sleep.
Use a mild cleanser. (I use a face wash with 2% salicylic acid. I used to use benzoyl peroxide based face wash but it was wayy to harsh on my skin, plus I still had minor breakouts.)

I then put the toner on with a cotton ball and when its dry, I finish with oil free moisturizer. 

Oh and if you have trouble finding the apple vinegar, go in the organic section in Safeway. Braggs is the brand I have. Its unfiltered so its not clear. DO NOT USE REGULAR apple cider vinegar, like from Heinz!

For good and fast results, use every night! Its all natural and doesnt hurt to try. Im so glad I did.

hmmmmm, where did  you get the honey?

cut out dairy products from your life. go to real dermatologist. when i turned 30 i got this horrible acne all over my forehead and cheeks. tried all the over the counter b.s. then I went to doc. he prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate lotion for day time, and Tazorac cream for night. 1.5 months later all gone.

cut out dairy products from your life. go to real dermatologist. when i turned 30 i got this horrible acne all over my forehead and cheeks. tried all the over the counter b.s. then I went to doc. he prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate lotion for day time, and Tazorac cream for night. 1.5 months later all gone.

^^ Yeah, that tazorac cream works well, I used to use it also. IMO the best thing to do to prevent acne is just drink a lot of water...always worked for me.

^^ Yeah, that tazorac cream works well, I used to use it also. IMO the best thing to do to prevent acne is just drink a lot of water...always worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom