I never knew that......

CY4xxNAWYAEimHn.jpg:orig

I thought the only white hole so far was the Big Bang which started the universe

I thought the only white hole so far was the Big Bang which started the universe

Who knows... The universe is big :lol:... There's so much that we don't even know about ourselves and our planet... The vast majority of our knowledge of the universe comes from math work, not actual exploration...

Quote:
OutKast was offered to perform at this years Super Bowl, Andre 3K refused because the NFL asked to shorten "The Way You Move" and "Hey Ya!".

Not this year, I read that it was the nip slip year.

Yes. Especially since two of them are the most well known mods in site history (Dirty and Crux) and a Nelson C sighting is as rare as a shiny ponyta.

Steve Nash was born in South Africa and moved to British Columbia with his family when he was 18 months old. Has Canadian/British citizenship.

How ancient peoples moved the giant statues on easter island and probably Stonehenge.

A woodpeckers tounge goes all the way in its head and around its brain.

Steve Nash was born in South Africa and moved to British Columbia with his family when he was 18 months old. Has Canadian/British citizenship.
victorias very own 
pimp.gif

my grampa was his family doctor while he was in grade school, his parents still live 10 minutes from their house 

Back
Top Bottom