I never knew that......

The average kid recognizes over 200 company logos by the time they enter the first grade

Yup our society is screwed :smh:... I wonder what it would be for non TV watching kids...

Since honey doesn't actually expire, you can eat centuries later

I've had century old honey... It tastes like honey :lol:...

A male giraffe headbutts the female giraffe in her bladder and then when she starts leaking, he tastes her pee to see if she's ready to get pregnant

That's what I do :nerd:...

Trying to stop a sneeze can cause a blood vessel to rupture in your head and/ or neck. Around the same area, sneezing too hard can fracture a rib.

I've Damm near pulled muscles sneezing before :lol:... Sammy Sosa once went on the DL for that exact thing...

A male giraffe headbutts the female giraffe in her bladder and then when she starts leaking, he tastes her pee to see if she's ready to get pregnant

:rofl:

Oh and it was made up in the early 90s. its actually a fairly new urban legend. if it was fact, we would have known a long time ago.
I guess it did seem pretty far fetched :lol:

What websites are you guys using to find some of your info out, I need something to look at when I'm at home :nerd:

Last edited:
Theres so many lol.
Usually just browse the internet and take a screenpic of something id like to share.

Reddit til
Easiest source of course

Last edited:

:rofl:

Oh and it was made up in the early 90s. its actually a fairly new urban legend. if it was fact, we would have known a long time ago.
I guess it did seem pretty far fetched :lol:

What websites are you guys using to find some of your info out, I need something to look at when I'm at home :nerd:
for me it's mostly tv, or used to be. I remember that bug one in particular on like a show about the origins of myths

factsandchicks.com

Not sure on the legitimacy but its a cool website. Shoot I think someone posted it in here a while ago.

Last edited:
facts and chicks website is legit. didn't know they were still going though

Colorado theatre serves beer and wine

oh really
100x100px-LS-bf565661_skeptikal-african-kid-1.jpeg

El Nino, the weather phenomenon, is something that is determined after a three-year period of outlier weather. Not before. So don't get caught observing how hot it is in the 2015-2016 winter and saying, 'Yeah, well, you know, El Nino.'

Back
Top Bottom