I never knew that......

but why? When you can microwave a uncooked egg and eat it normally
my pops boils me some eggs when he makes spaghetti the hot water . it got cold by the time i came around to eat it
Who the **** eats eggs and spaghetti

Lmfao

I think he was saying his pops just boiled eggs either while boiling pasta, or just used the left over hot water.

If I'm wrong, then that is pretty hilarious.

Leave us cubans alone :rofl:
nah for real, most places don't clean them before selling. got all kinds of dirt and dryed chicken vaginal juices on em. could get sick tho boiling prolly kills the bacteria but... then you're cooking your noodles in that bath water :lol:

Last edited:
21-google-hacks.jpg

The main sample in the song "Praise You" by Fatboy Slim was a woman (not a man, like most people think) named Camille Yarbrough who was a singer/poet. The song was an a cappella called "Take Yo' Praise" and it was about the struggle of Black America in the South.

Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim) found a record of "Take Yo' Praise", took the beginning words and turned it into a hit.

Yarbrough was actually in poverty at the time when Cook cleared the vocals and when "Praise You" was released. 

The main sample in the song "Praise You" by Fatboy Slim was a woman (not a man, like most people think) named Camille Yarbrough who was a singer/poet. The song was an a cappella called "Take Yo' Praise" and it was about the struggle of Black America in the South.

Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim) found a record of "Take Yo' Praise", took the beginning words and turned it into a hit.

Yarbrough was actually in poverty at the time when Cook cleared the vocals and when "Praise You" was released. 

This was great being a music lover and remembering when this song and video came out. Great to hear the story.

Every single episode of seinfeld has its own unique pre recorded intro theme

Last edited:
Wow. Never even noticed the Seinfeld thing. I do remember it having some women singing early on and that was annoying.

Last edited:
On April 27, 1986, a satellite television dealer named John R. MacDougall hijacked the HBO feed for about four and a half minutes to protest HBO's rates for satellite dish owners, which was $12.95/month at the time.

He eventually got caught and did a one year of probation and was fined $5,000. He still sells satellite equipment to this day.

Back
Top Bottom