I Saw the Most Terrible Thing Yesterday... (Pics)

People should just not be allowed to have pit bulls, they injure a lot of people/animals every year. Just get a different breed of dog

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

^ Nah brah. Had the little dog been on a leash, this would've never happened. Therefore it's the others owners fault.
wat kind of logic is that? True if the dog was on a leash it maybe wouldnt have happened depending on how close the dogs got (we know the owner couldnt stop them if they started running) but we no 100% this wouldnt have happened had those dogs had a muzzle......how can u possibly put no blame on the owner of the pit? There are stray dogs running around everywhere, if your dog cant handle that, then it has to have a muzzle 

The little dog ran up on the two pits. The pit owner is walking her dogs on a leash and some other dog just runs up on them, what the $!#$ did you want them to do? I'm sorry, but the lady and her pits were minding their own business. And mybe the pit owner couldnt have controlled the dogs, but had the little dog been on a leash, its owner could EASILY control it and pick it up if need be. You just dont let a dog roam. If a guy runs up on you and your boys at a bar talking reckless, are you just gonna let that slide?
laugh.gif
 you seriously comparing this to some lil dude runnin up on you and your boys at a bar?

owner is and should be responsible for the actions of their pets at all times regardless of the environment around them, end of story.  dogs/animals are going to act instinctively because thats what dogs/animals do.  pit cant be blamed for acting like a pit.  woman has to be blamed for not being able to control her dogs regardless of whether or not the lil dog ran up on em.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

I might be one of the only ones but I do not have any sympathy for the poodle or the owner of the poodle.  Ok maybe a little for the owner but those kind of dogs should have never been bred and domesticated in the first place.  They're useless animals.  Anyone who buys one loses my respect if they even had it in the first place.
comeatmebro1294260890.gif

idk how to post gifs

good, because that was terrible.

maybe you forget how to post while you're at it.

^ Nah brah. Had the little dog been on a leash, this would've never happened. Therefore it's the others owners fault.
wat kind of logic is that? True if the dog was on a leash it maybe wouldnt have happened depending on how close the dogs got (we know the owner couldnt stop them if they started running) but we no 100% this wouldnt have happened had those dogs had a muzzle......how can u possibly put no blame on the owner of the pit? There are stray dogs running around everywhere, if your dog cant handle that, then it has to have a muzzle 

The little dog ran up on the two pits. The pit owner is walking her dogs on a leash and some other dog just runs up on them, what the $!#$ did you want them to do? I'm sorry, but the lady and her pits were minding their own business. And mybe the pit owner couldnt have controlled the dogs, but had the little dog been on a leash, its owner could EASILY control it and pick it up if need be. You just dont let a dog roam. If a guy runs up on you and your boys at a bar talking reckless, are you just gonna let that slide?
Again... what kind of logic is this?  As a dog owner, you need to be able to control your animal at all times when out in public.  What if it was a little boy that ran up to the pits and he got mauled?  It was the little boy's parents fault for not putting the kid in a stroller?  

Dannyboy the problem was the pit owner didnt put a muzzle on there dogs i dont car if they were minding there bussiness or not, if they cant handle a stray running up to them they shouldnt be out there

O and ok so if someone smaller then u runs up to you and ur boys at the bar youd murder them? Is that what ur saying? Oh........

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Again... what kind of logic is this?  As a dog owner, you need to be able to control your animal at all times when out in public.  What if it was a little boy that ran up to the pits and he got mauled?  It was the little boy's parents fault for not putting the kid in a stroller?  

Kids should be told not to go run up on any dog. And why does the whole "control your dog" argument only work one way. Had the poodle been on a leash, this would've never happened. Period.

Wow. Both are at fault though. BUT, how on earth would the pit bull owner mostly not be at fault? With dogs in general if another dog runs up on them, unless it attacks them first, there's no reason your dog should automatically start chopping on their necks.
Walking my pops dog in his neighborhood, which has a lot of strays and illegitimate dog owners, there's always some random dog running up to him. All Jordan (mastiff) does is sniff them maybe play for few seconds, and keep it moving. Maybe we just got a cool dog though, because he was attacked by 2 pits the third day we had him and he beat their %!@, made sure they left, looked up like"grab my leash woman", and we didn't skip a beat so...
I 'm just saying I'm confused why some of yall don't blame the pit bull owner as well.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I 'm just saying I'm confused why some of yall don't blame the pit bull owner as well.
Cuz they're stupid?

No. The one thing you can't deny is had the little dog been on a leash, this would've never happened.

It goes both ways u cant deny that had the owner put a muzzle on this dog it wouldnt have happened.......even more whether the puddle was on a leash i can also say that had those pits been any other dogs and owner this wouldnt have happened either

Cuz they're stupid?

No. The one thing you can't deny is had the little dog been on a leash, this would've never happened.

This is your only argument and you keep repeating it like we didn't understand you the first time.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I thought Georgia and Auburn were rivals? I forgot what the game is called.

Worlds Largest Cocktail Party?
They are rivals.  The game is called Deep South's Oldest Rivalry.

Georgia-Florida game is called World's Largest Cocktail Party.

The cop lied, he could've shot the dogs because they were being a menace. Happened to this huge pitt bull w/ red eyes around my block one summer. He got a hold of the neighbors little baby pitt and was goin to work. Cop was already on the block for a domestic dispute. Once the dog latched on to the smaller dog, cop said "Excuse me" to my moms and walked over and put 3 in the dogs head JUST for him to let go of the smaller dog and walk toward the officers. He had to put at least 7 more in the dog to off him.

Cuz they're stupid?

This is your only argument and you keep repeating it like we didn't understand you the first time.

That's the only argument I need. And I keep repeating it because you guys keep ignoring it. Did you want the pits to lick the dog or something
laugh.gif
. A lot of you non alpha males are showing your true colors. No wonder so many of you get jacked picking shoes up.
laugh.gif

Wow. Both are at fault though. BUT, how on earth would the pit bull owner mostly not be at fault? With dogs in general if another dog runs up on them, unless it attacks them first, there's no reason your dog should automatically start chopping on their necks.
Walking my pops dog in his neighborhood, which has a lot of strays and illegitimate dog owners, there's always some random dog running up to him. All Jordan (mastiff) does is sniff them maybe play for few seconds, and keep it moving. Maybe we just got a cool dog though, because he was attacked by 2 pits the third day we had him and he beat their %!@, made sure they left, looked up like"grab my leash woman", and we didn't skip a beat so...

that never happened.

Cuz they're stupid?

indifferent.gif
you dont have a dog do you. if you walk your dog past another dog, every dam dog every dam time the sniff each others @!*. if the dog was on a leash and walked by it sounds like the pits would have attacked it anyways

^ You obviously haven't been reading. 1. I do have a dog. 2. The pits attacked the dog because it ran up on them. Had the leash been on, the damn dog would've never got close.

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

that never happened.
Excuse you, that ***% scared the #*!% out of me I'm more than sure it happened and never walked him on that street again.
He's was stray before we picked him up and knew how to protect himself.

I also have a dog, and ur correct if the dog had a leash it wouldnt have gotten close, but ur ignoring that if the dog had a muzzle it wouldnt have mattered, or if the owner could control there pits it wouldnt have mattered,or if it were any other dogs or owners it wouldnt have mattered.......are the pits gonna do that everytime a stray runs up on them? Wat about a child?..its a two way street so how can u put all the blame on the other dog

Back
Top Bottom