I Saw the Most Terrible Thing Yesterday... (Pics)

dmoney82

Banned
I originally made this thread about some gif but I totally forgot what the #$% happened yesterday.

I was getting off the elevator to head out and I heard a lady screaming to the top of her lungs "HELP ME OMG! HELP ME!!!" At first I thought it was a joke until I saw this lady with two Massive Pit Bulls on a leash getting drug by the dogs as she tried to hold them back. It looked like they were attacking the other chic but as I ran up with intentions to help her the Pit bulls had gotten a hold of the chics little white poodle (which wasn't on a leash) .... I was trying to scare them away and the lady was trying to pull them back off the dog. It was too late...

Her screams were so loud and everyone stood there helpless and couldn't save the dog. We called 911 and the cop pulled up but he sat in the car as everyone  yelled "Shoot the dogs! Shoot em! They are killing it!"

He said he couldn't shoot the dogs because they weren't attacking a human. So we watched as the lady begged for her dogs life and couldn't do anything....

WARNING! Pics Below of the bloody dog in one if you can really see it, the lady in black is the one that lost her dog.

15clspj.jpg

207nsjd.jpg

2ah9wtz.jpg

4htvfm.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Someone posted the video of it a while ago, I can't remember the name of it
30t6p3b.gif

That whole vid was a mind %@*%
laugh.gif

wait so its a video?

i thought dmoney82's experience is a brand new one from just yesterday

I thought Georgia and Auburn were rivals? I forgot what the game is called.

Worlds Largest Cocktail Party?

Originally Posted by megatron

wait so its a video?

i thought dmoney82's experience is a brand new one from just yesterday
The OG thread was about this gif that had already been posted so instead of locking it I just posted the story from yesterday

You can't even put the blame on the dogs. Dummy owner couldn't even control her dogs and she walks em. Seriously dog owners like this idiot should be put in jail for endangering the public.

imo, if she didn't know how to handle two dogs of that breed, she shouldn't have them. the other chic should have had her dog on a leash.

Back
Top Bottom