I see the National Business Association is still rigged

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Being a Warriors fan has nothing to do with at all. When having no response bring up that your team sucks classic NT comeback
laugh.gif

and saying laker fans shouldn't blame the refs like the lakers are part of some unproven conspiracy is comedy as well.

typical biased nt post with members thinking what their mind wants to believe rather then what the facts are.

Being a Warriors fan has nothing to do with at all. When having no response bring up that your team sucks classic NT comeback
laugh.gif

and saying laker fans shouldn't blame the refs like the lakers are part of some unproven conspiracy is comedy as well.

typical biased nt post with members thinking what their mind wants to believe rather then what the facts are.

7 NBA champions since 84'

Small market team doesn't stand a chance fam.

If thats not proof, what is?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

small market team not named the spurs

honestly i see the argument at times, but alot of the time it's just pure reaching and is said out of spite rather then producing facts.  i agree with the small markets getting screwed and that's something that needs to be fixed because it sucks for bucks, timberwolves, bobcats fans etc

small market team not named the spurs

honestly i see the argument at times, but alot of the time it's just pure reaching and is said out of spite rather then producing facts.  i agree with the small markets getting screwed and that's something that needs to be fixed because it sucks for bucks, timberwolves, bobcats fans etc

How many years straight have the Spurs sold out? Small market? Texas? Republicans? Duncan? Admiral? Horry? Cmon fam 
indifferent.gif

Why do you think they won Tim Duncan from David Stern?  

How many years straight have the Spurs sold out? Small market? Texas? Republicans? Duncan? Admiral? Horry? Cmon fam 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the classic laker fan comeback: my team is better than yours so i'm better than you

Spurs are an exception...not only do they have an excellent GM/owner, they also have been able to get the best big men in the league (Duncan, and Robinson even) which is essential to success in the playoffs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the classic laker fan comeback: my team is better than yours so i'm better than you

Spurs are an exception...not only do they have an excellent GM/owner, they also have been able to get the best big men in the league (Duncan, and Robinson even) which is essential to success in the playoffs.

indifferent.gif

Right.  David Stern "gave" the spurs Tim Duncan so years later they could beat teams like the Nets, Pistons and Cavs in some of the least watched finals series in NBA history.  Big win for the NBA there.  I'm sure David Stern also told them to draft Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker.   

indifferent.gif

Right.  David Stern "gave" the spurs Tim Duncan so years later they could beat teams like the Nets, Pistons and Cavs in some of the least watched finals series in NBA history.  Big win for the NBA there.  I'm sure David Stern also told them to draft Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker.   

^ Right, because the behind closed doors lottery is legit.

Thats why we all knew MJ was gonna get the #1
wink.gif

Duncan was given to help the Admiral btw

^ Right, because the behind closed doors lottery is legit.

Thats why we all knew MJ was gonna get the #1
wink.gif

Duncan was given to help the Admiral btw

Originally Posted by kwh3

the refs in this Chicago game
30t6p3b.gif
I'm definitely no conspiracy theorist, but that call against Hibbert was horrendous, especially when you consider how physical the game had been up until that point.  The no call with Foster on the next play was pretty bad too.  

30t6p3b.gif
I'm definitely no conspiracy theorist, but that call against Hibbert was horrendous, especially when you consider how physical the game had been up until that point.  The no call with Foster on the next play was pretty bad too.  

Originally Posted by lawdog1

30t6p3b.gif

He traveled 1 second before that call...Webber even said he extended his arm but Noah wasn't close enough to call it. However, he did extend his arm and thus the ref called it close to make up for the missed travel.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

30t6p3b.gif

He traveled 1 second before that call...Webber even said he extended his arm but Noah wasn't close enough to call it. However, he did extend his arm and thus the ref called it close to make up for the missed travel.

Back
Top Bottom