I see the National Business Association is still rigged

The NBA should be investigated. Like the rogue referee said, it's more entertainment than true athletic competition.

The NBA should be investigated. Like the rogue referee said, it's more entertainment than true athletic competition.

Lakers had a -99 free throw disadvantage last year the whole playoffs.  
And they were +351 in the regular season this year, 2nd in the league and 43 more than Miami. Of all the teams to make an argument about getting shafted by officials, you're really gonna pick the Lakers?
laugh.gif

And they were +351 in the regular season this year, 2nd in the league and 43 more than Miami. Of all the teams to make an argument about getting shafted by officials, you're really gonna pick the Lakers?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Hornets shot 20 free throws in the 4th quarter alone vs 4 for the lakers

hornets had like three consecutive 3 point plays in a row (touch fouls)

Lakers had a -99 free throw disadvantage last year the whole playoffs. If only they could get those 40 free throws per game that wack teams like the spurs and miami get at home.

a bunch of those fts were in the last few minutes when they started fouling. it wasnt that bad. however, the phi-miami game was just turrrible

Hornets shot 20 free throws in the 4th quarter alone vs 4 for the lakers

hornets had like three consecutive 3 point plays in a row (touch fouls)

Lakers had a -99 free throw disadvantage last year the whole playoffs. If only they could get those 40 free throws per game that wack teams like the spurs and miami get at home.

a bunch of those fts were in the last few minutes when they started fouling. it wasnt that bad. however, the phi-miami game was just turrrible

You can't compare the two games...

As its alredy been stated Indiana lived on the perimeter, especially during the 2nd half they didn't attempt a basket going to the bucket for damn near a 8min stretch. Shooting jump shots only allows you to go to the line if you're fouled stupidly or going for a board.

Meanwhile Philly really got Jerked, considering all they was drive... and I'm not saying that MIA shouldn't have shot a good number of fouls... But that Wade bicycle kick situation
30t6p3b.gif
:X
tired.gif

You can't compare the two games...

As its alredy been stated Indiana lived on the perimeter, especially during the 2nd half they didn't attempt a basket going to the bucket for damn near a 8min stretch. Shooting jump shots only allows you to go to the line if you're fouled stupidly or going for a board.

Meanwhile Philly really got Jerked, considering all they was drive... and I'm not saying that MIA shouldn't have shot a good number of fouls... But that Wade bicycle kick situation
30t6p3b.gif
:X
tired.gif

its $tern tho everyone kno he has an agenda tim donaghy tried to air it out but it was swept under the rug look at officiating in BIG games its all bad
on another note how does one become an NBA referree?

its $tern tho everyone kno he has an agenda tim donaghy tried to air it out but it was swept under the rug look at officiating in BIG games its all bad
on another note how does one become an NBA referree?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I see this thread has turned into a "my team lost, the nba is rigged" thread...
Its an annual event in the S&T forum.  Happens everytime the playoffs start and will continue until they're over, regardless of who wins.  Even if we end up with Grizzlies-Pacers finals, that gets the worst TV ratings ever, someone will still say that David Stern orchestrated the whole thing. 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I see this thread has turned into a "my team lost, the nba is rigged" thread...
Its an annual event in the S&T forum.  Happens everytime the playoffs start and will continue until they're over, regardless of who wins.  Even if we end up with Grizzlies-Pacers finals, that gets the worst TV ratings ever, someone will still say that David Stern orchestrated the whole thing. 

a Laker Fan saying refs they dont get calls from refs
laugh.gif
roll.gif

a Laker Fan saying refs they dont get calls from refs
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

I am talking about the playoffs the past 2 years though and 2008 at boston. I will readily admit that the Lakers get a lot of suspect call at times in their favor.

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

I am talking about the playoffs the past 2 years though and 2008 at boston. I will readily admit that the Lakers get a lot of suspect call at times in their favor.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Going inside and not settling for jumpers. Having a PG that can set up easy shots inside. Is what it is. Watch the game.
If you are replying to me then you are missing the damn point. Yes the hornets and paul did that but they were rewarded for it ON THE ROAD.

The Sixers did the same $+%% yet the refs did not reward them. Lakers are the only home team not getting those extra 20 free throws versus the opponent whether it is legit or not.
I feel you. Only the 76ers part to an extent. But you keep bringing back up the Lakers tho. 76ers did not get some calls. True. But Lakers didn't do enough (especially in the 4th) to warrant much fouls. Kobe doesn't barrel into opponents like Bron and Wade do. Too bad. On to the next game.  

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Going inside and not settling for jumpers. Having a PG that can set up easy shots inside. Is what it is. Watch the game.
If you are replying to me then you are missing the damn point. Yes the hornets and paul did that but they were rewarded for it ON THE ROAD.

The Sixers did the same $+%% yet the refs did not reward them. Lakers are the only home team not getting those extra 20 free throws versus the opponent whether it is legit or not.
I feel you. Only the 76ers part to an extent. But you keep bringing back up the Lakers tho. 76ers did not get some calls. True. But Lakers didn't do enough (especially in the 4th) to warrant much fouls. Kobe doesn't barrel into opponents like Bron and Wade do. Too bad. On to the next game.  

Back
Top Bottom