I see the National Business Association is still rigged

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Pig Love

^ Right, because the behind closed doors lottery is legit.

Thats why we all knew MJ was gonna get the #1
wink.gif

Duncan was given to help the Admiral btw
sure hope u mean Magic Johnson. Cuz if you were thinking Jordan, then you're S&T posting privleges have been revoked.

laugh.gif
I wasn't sure what exactly he tried to say, so I didn't want to call him out, but his NT sn should be banned as well...

wink.gif

sure hope u mean Magic Johnson. Cuz if you were thinking Jordan, then you're S&T posting privleges have been revoked.

laugh.gif
I wasn't sure what exactly he tried to say, so I didn't want to call him out, but his NT sn should be banned as well...

not to discredit D-Rose or the Bulls, but tonight was a clear sign David Stern's antics. That offensive foul against Hibbert, then the no call in the following series when Foster got shoved down and gave possession to the Bulls with three minutes left when momentum was siding with the Pacers. Unreal. But the NBA is a business like every other business. Storylines are whats profitable in this league and the Bulls fairy tale ending will happen. I've seen in it game 1 with the free throw discrepancy and now game 2 with these bogus calls in crunch time.

not to discredit D-Rose or the Bulls, but tonight was a clear sign David Stern's antics. That offensive foul against Hibbert, then the no call in the following series when Foster got shoved down and gave possession to the Bulls with three minutes left when momentum was siding with the Pacers. Unreal. But the NBA is a business like every other business. Storylines are whats profitable in this league and the Bulls fairy tale ending will happen. I've seen in it game 1 with the free throw discrepancy and now game 2 with these bogus calls in crunch time.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

what the hell are faker "fans" doing in here ? you shouldnt even click the topic to begin with, your team is the main beneficiary of this stuff. a faker fan trying to argue about calls
roll.gif

i'm just wondering why people continue to tune in and watch this crap when they all know its fixed. i turned the NBA off for good a few yrs ago after knowing its always been rigged. as a basketball lover its hard because i'd like to watch basketball but i c ant sit and support a pre determined game for one minute.just gives the national business association and $tern more money.

why wouldnt they help certain teams out? the nba is a BUSINESS first and foremost and they want to make the most revenue possible. creating "superstar" players on large market teams makes them $$$. just compare the ticket prices in los angeles, new york, chicago to around the league. gotta love these lame +#$ "fans" of those teams who want to feel special because their team "won"
laugh.gif

if jake voskul got every call he'd be a supoerstar too.

4kfji0.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
onpoint

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

what the hell are faker "fans" doing in here ? you shouldnt even click the topic to begin with, your team is the main beneficiary of this stuff. a faker fan trying to argue about calls
roll.gif

i'm just wondering why people continue to tune in and watch this crap when they all know its fixed. i turned the NBA off for good a few yrs ago after knowing its always been rigged. as a basketball lover its hard because i'd like to watch basketball but i c ant sit and support a pre determined game for one minute.just gives the national business association and $tern more money.

why wouldnt they help certain teams out? the nba is a BUSINESS first and foremost and they want to make the most revenue possible. creating "superstar" players on large market teams makes them $$$. just compare the ticket prices in los angeles, new york, chicago to around the league. gotta love these lame +#$ "fans" of those teams who want to feel special because their team "won"
laugh.gif

if jake voskul got every call he'd be a supoerstar too.

4kfji0.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
onpoint

Originally Posted by BTK

i guess you didn't see the travel on Hibbert either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

wink.gif

laugh.gif
I think he's talking about the 2001 draft. The year MJ was making a comeback. The Wizards had the 2nd worst record in the NBA... so it's not so far-fetched that they won the lottery legitimately. If it was rigged, it didn't exactly work out for the Wizards. Kwame Brown
roll.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
I think he's talking about the 2001 draft. The year MJ was making a comeback. The Wizards had the 2nd worst record in the NBA... so it's not so far-fetched that they won the lottery legitimately. If it was rigged, it didn't exactly work out for the Wizards. Kwame Brown
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AKSavage

Pig Love wrote:

wink.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

'Cept MJ announced his comeback after the draft happened...definitely after 9/11.

Originally Posted by AKSavage

Pig Love wrote:

wink.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

'Cept MJ announced his comeback after the draft happened...definitely after 9/11.

He was president of the Wizards during the draft. He had to resign first, before he can officially announce a come back. There were rumors in March 2001... that MJ was contemplating a come back. 

He was president of the Wizards during the draft. He had to resign first, before he can officially announce a come back. There were rumors in March 2001... that MJ was contemplating a come back. 

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

they call traveling in the nba? lol. officiating been inconsistent. if they are going to be bad, be consistently bad.

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

they call traveling in the nba? lol. officiating been inconsistent. if they are going to be bad, be consistently bad.

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong BOTH calls would have been the correct call seeing as not only did Hibbert keep noah's arm down he traveled PRIOR to that shot attempt.
IMO you have got to call the travel though. Foul calls are too precious to EACH team not to call a travel or anything prior to a foul.
Now the Foster call was not great, but at the same time I never got a look ( was watching local at that time cause Stacey is a beast on the mic) at the push. Although the home town announcers acknowledged the push I never acutally saw it so I cannot personally acknowledge the call.
Pippen, and King said it was a push so I could assume it was a push, but im not sure it wasnt a collective effort. (someone was behind Noah)

Originally Posted by BTK

laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong BOTH calls would have been the correct call seeing as not only did Hibbert keep noah's arm down he traveled PRIOR to that shot attempt.
IMO you have got to call the travel though. Foul calls are too precious to EACH team not to call a travel or anything prior to a foul.
Now the Foster call was not great, but at the same time I never got a look ( was watching local at that time cause Stacey is a beast on the mic) at the push. Although the home town announcers acknowledged the push I never acutally saw it so I cannot personally acknowledge the call.
Pippen, and King said it was a push so I could assume it was a push, but im not sure it wasnt a collective effort. (someone was behind Noah)

Back
Top Bottom