I see the National Business Association is still rigged

laugh.gif
at them being on the clock at this time of year for the 16th time in 17 years.
LOL.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by kwh3

the refs in this Chicago game
30t6p3b.gif
I'm definitely no conspiracy theorist, but that call against Hibbert was horrendous, especially when you consider how physical the game had been up until that point.  The no call with Foster on the next play was pretty bad too.  

He traveled 1 second before that call...Webber even said he extended his arm but Noah wasn't close enough to call it. However, he did extend his arm and thus the ref called it close to make up for the missed travel.

I hear you, but I still think you let that one go at that juncture in the game, even with the travel.  

30t6p3b.gif
I'm definitely no conspiracy theorist, but that call against Hibbert was horrendous, especially when you consider how physical the game had been up until that point.  The no call with Foster on the next play was pretty bad too.  

He traveled 1 second before that call...Webber even said he extended his arm but Noah wasn't close enough to call it. However, he did extend his arm and thus the ref called it close to make up for the missed travel.

I hear you, but I still think you let that one go at that juncture in the game, even with the travel.  

30t6p3b.gif

HE TRAVELED .... /GAME 
but no one wants to acknowledge that ... by no one i mean the haters ... 

30t6p3b.gif

HE TRAVELED .... /GAME 
but no one wants to acknowledge that ... by no one i mean the haters ... 

Ban this OP. It's obvious he's a Rose hater and he hasn't seen game 1 with all the hard fouls. SMH, what a clown.

Ban this OP. It's obvious he's a Rose hater and he hasn't seen game 1 with all the hard fouls. SMH, what a clown.

Anyone have a clip of that play?  I thought he traveled when I saw it live, but then I saw the replay and it looked legal to me, just awkward

Anyone have a clip of that play?  I thought he traveled when I saw it live, but then I saw the replay and it looked legal to me, just awkward

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

His pivot foot dragged a good foot.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

His pivot foot dragged a good foot.

I wouldn't say the league is rigged outright, just that the league pushes certain players and teams in a certain directions.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say the league is rigged outright, just that the league pushes certain players and teams in a certain directions.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pig Love

^ Right, because the behind closed doors lottery is legit.

Thats why we all knew MJ was gonna get the #1
wink.gif

Duncan was given to help the Admiral btw
sure hope u mean Magic Johnson. Cuz if you were thinking Jordan, then your S&T posting privleges have been revoked.

EDIT: you're showing your age if you think David Robinson faked an injury.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

^ Right, because the behind closed doors lottery is legit.

Thats why we all knew MJ was gonna get the #1
wink.gif

Duncan was given to help the Admiral btw
sure hope u mean Magic Johnson. Cuz if you were thinking Jordan, then your S&T posting privleges have been revoked.

EDIT: you're showing your age if you think David Robinson faked an injury.

what the hell are faker "fans" doing in here ? you shouldnt even click the topic to begin with, your team is the main beneficiary of this stuff. a faker fan trying to argue about calls
roll.gif

i'm just wondering why people continue to tune in and watch this crap when they all know its fixed. i turned the NBA off for good a few yrs ago after knowing its always been rigged. as a basketball lover its hard because i'd like to watch basketball but i c ant sit and support a pre determined game for one minute.just gives the national business association and $tern more money.

why wouldnt they help certain teams out? the nba is a BUSINESS first and foremost and they want to make the most revenue possible. creating "superstar" players on large market teams makes them $$$. just compare the ticket prices in los angeles, new york, chicago, to around the league. gotta love these lame $*# "fans" of those teams who want to feel special because their team "won"
laugh.gif

if jake voskul got every call he'd be a superstar too.

what the hell are faker "fans" doing in here ? you shouldnt even click the topic to begin with, your team is the main beneficiary of this stuff. a faker fan trying to argue about calls
roll.gif

i'm just wondering why people continue to tune in and watch this crap when they all know its fixed. i turned the NBA off for good a few yrs ago after knowing its always been rigged. as a basketball lover its hard because i'd like to watch basketball but i c ant sit and support a pre determined game for one minute.just gives the national business association and $tern more money.

why wouldnt they help certain teams out? the nba is a BUSINESS first and foremost and they want to make the most revenue possible. creating "superstar" players on large market teams makes them $$$. just compare the ticket prices in los angeles, new york, chicago, to around the league. gotta love these lame $*# "fans" of those teams who want to feel special because their team "won"
laugh.gif

if jake voskul got every call he'd be a superstar too.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

roll.gif

why wouldnt they help certain teams out? the nba is a BUSINESS first and foremost and they want to make the most revenue possible. creating "superstar" players on large market teams makes them $$$. just compare the ticket prices in los angeles, new york, chicago to around the league. gotta love these lame +#$ "fans" of those teams who want to feel special because their team "won"
laugh.gif

if jake voskul got every call he'd be a supoerstar too.

4kfji0.jpg

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

roll.gif

why wouldnt they help certain teams out? the nba is a BUSINESS first and foremost and they want to make the most revenue possible. creating "superstar" players on large market teams makes them $$$. just compare the ticket prices in los angeles, new york, chicago to around the league. gotta love these lame +#$ "fans" of those teams who want to feel special because their team "won"
laugh.gif

if jake voskul got every call he'd be a supoerstar too.

4kfji0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom