I see the National Business Association is still rigged

I hate how Roses offense is centered on foul calls. IMO if a person goes up as hard as he tries to no foul call should be called. The defender is only going as had as he is going in most of these cases if not weaker.

Home teams shot 130 FTs yesterday, road teams 76.

I didn't watch every single minute of all the games played yesterday, but why is this discrepancy shocking? It's called home court advantage for a reason IMO

I didn't watch every single minute of all the games played yesterday, but why is this discrepancy shocking? It's called home court advantage for a reason IMO

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I hate how Roses offense is centered on foul calls. IMO if a person goes up as hard as he tries to no foul call should be called. The defender is only going as had as he is going in most of these cases if not weaker.
But Rose is not looking for contact like other pg's or sg's are. He aint throwing his body into the defender, he going straight to the bucket or he is making an adjustment at the rim. 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

But Rose is not looking for contact like other pg's or sg's are. He aint throwing his body into the defender, he going straight to the bucket or he is making an adjustment at the rim. 

Early in the season one the main gripes with Rose was that he didn't get to the line enough. So of course, he gets to the line 21 times and people get on him for that. You hysterics are hilarious. Unless you've watched all 83 games of his this season, you know nothing.

Early in the season one the main gripes with Rose was that he didn't get to the line enough. So of course, he gets to the line 21 times and people get on him for that. You hysterics are hilarious. Unless you've watched all 83 games of his this season, you know nothing.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

yeah that home cookin ftw/ftl
i also think alot of ppl makin comments and didnt watch either game.....but refs do be on bull tho thats a given
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

yeah that home cookin ftw/ftl
i also think alot of ppl makin comments and didnt watch either game.....but refs do be on bull tho thats a given
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

i clearly remember that smh. Someone stated that what's makes CP3, Iverson, Isaiah Thomas and bunch of other small guards great, they sacrifice their body for the game. The irony

Originally Posted by arstyle27

i clearly remember that smh. Someone stated that what's makes CP3, Iverson, Isaiah Thomas and bunch of other small guards great, they sacrifice their body for the game. The irony

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by WILLINC

It is funny how its ok if Rose gets to the line, but somehow when Miami does its a travesty.

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

Rose goes hard to the rim and gets a call.
Wade is kicking people on a jump shot to get calls.

If you cant see the difference, Ill blame it on the lack of common sense that is normal in the Miami area.
laugh.gif
 Seriously, Wade's slogan was Fall down 7 times, Get up 8.
During the course of the game, Rose might legitimately fall down 1 time. Wade is always falling all over the court like he got hit by a truck. When he's not doing that, he's pump faking and jumping into people. 

It is funny how its ok if Rose gets to the line, but somehow when Miami does its a travesty.

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

If you cant see the difference, Ill blame it on the lack of common sense that is normal in the Miami area.
laugh.gif
During the course of the game, Rose might legitimately fall down 1 time. Wade is always falling all over the court like he got hit by a truck. When he's not doing that, he's pump faking and jumping into people. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

laugh.gif
During the course of the game, Rose might legitimately fall down 1 time. Wade is always falling all over the court like he got hit by a truck. When he's not doing that, he's pump faking and jumping into people

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

laugh.gif
During the course of the game, Rose might legitimately fall down 1 time. Wade is always falling all over the court like he got hit by a truck. When he's not doing that, he's pump faking and jumping into people

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1 game in and the crybabies/haters/apologists emerge.

The fact that good players can get deep in the paint (rose,wade,lebron)

and your favorite player isn't fast enough or smart enough to stop moves

that those guys have been doing their whole career (wade's pump that everyone falls for)

means the refs have an agenda or you would do a better job then them. TAKE BIAS OUT PEOPLE,

if you are quick enough to drive past your man to them you are getting hacked. If we really wanted to be critical

Rose and Lebron get fouled on EVERY drive but dont get the call EVERY time. Kobe is too slow now to get to the rim at will

that's why yall mad?

1 game in and the crybabies/haters/apologists emerge.

The fact that good players can get deep in the paint (rose,wade,lebron)

and your favorite player isn't fast enough or smart enough to stop moves

that those guys have been doing their whole career (wade's pump that everyone falls for)

means the refs have an agenda or you would do a better job then them. TAKE BIAS OUT PEOPLE,

if you are quick enough to drive past your man to them you are getting hacked. If we really wanted to be critical

Rose and Lebron get fouled on EVERY drive but dont get the call EVERY time. Kobe is too slow now to get to the rim at will

that's why yall mad?

Back
Top Bottom