I see the National Business Association is still rigged

I for one thought there was a foul at the end of the Pacers game when they dumped it down low. But it was a no call and then McRoberts got blocked back-to-back and that was the ball game.

I for one thought there was a foul at the end of the Pacers game when they dumped it down low. But it was a no call and then McRoberts got blocked back-to-back and that was the ball game.

laugh.gif
at the heat hate.... 76ers werent even going to the rim hard.. and the call on wade was a bump first then the kick... we already know who the main haters are so ill just leave it at that...

laugh.gif
at the heat hate.... 76ers werent even going to the rim hard.. and the call on wade was a bump first then the kick... we already know who the main haters are so ill just leave it at that...

The FT situation was horrible yesterday especially in the Miami game. When Wade kicked Thaddeus Young (check the replay, he kicked him for separation) and got the foul call on the "And 1" I just turned the game off.

The FT situation was horrible yesterday especially in the Miami game. When Wade kicked Thaddeus Young (check the replay, he kicked him for separation) and got the foul call on the "And 1" I just turned the game off.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Rose deserved every free throw he got today and probably a couple more.

is this the start of the Hate on Rose Era on NT?

Oh, it's been started
30t6p3b.gif
.  People don't want to let this man be great

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Rose deserved every free throw he got today and probably a couple more.

is this the start of the Hate on Rose Era on NT?

Oh, it's been started
30t6p3b.gif
.  People don't want to let this man be great

"Don't hate the player,hate the refs"

And I don' think that people are trying to put Rose down,it's just that they're probably wondering why he's being crowned as the best player in the world after 1 great season. Sorta like Durant last year.

If Rose can keep up these numbers consistently for a couple seasons then there won't be any reason to try to put him down.

"Don't hate the player,hate the refs"

And I don' think that people are trying to put Rose down,it's just that they're probably wondering why he's being crowned as the best player in the world after 1 great season. Sorta like Durant last year.

If Rose can keep up these numbers consistently for a couple seasons then there won't be any reason to try to put him down.

It is funny how its ok if Rose gets to the line, but somehow when Miami does its a travesty.

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

It is funny how its ok if Rose gets to the line, but somehow when Miami does its a travesty.

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

Rose goes hard to the rim and gets a call.
Wade is kicking people on a jump shot to get calls.

If you cant see the difference, Ill blame it on the lack of common sense that is normal in the Miami area.

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

If you cant see the difference, Ill blame it on the lack of common sense that is normal in the Miami area.

Originally Posted by Diego

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......blame the ref's, don't blame the players. Ref's are obvious the dumbest people on the court missing obvious travel calls, but call this dumb #%@ fouls such as the Wade one when he clearly used his body to draw contact, jump away and gets the calls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Clearly there was no foul there. The Chi/Pacers game, Pacers are a jumping shooting team, so obvious they are gonna get less calls. Rose was attacking the basket all game. I think we all understand both sides, but don't be bias ya'll.

Originally Posted by Diego

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......blame the ref's, don't blame the players. Ref's are obvious the dumbest people on the court missing obvious travel calls, but call this dumb #%@ fouls such as the Wade one when he clearly used his body to draw contact, jump away and gets the calls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Clearly there was no foul there. The Chi/Pacers game, Pacers are a jumping shooting team, so obvious they are gonna get less calls. Rose was attacking the basket all game. I think we all understand both sides, but don't be bias ya'll.

I hate how Roses offense is centered on foul calls. IMO if a person goes up as hard as he tries to no foul call should be called. The defender is only going as had as he is going in most of these cases if not weaker.

Back
Top Bottom