I see the National Business Association is still rigged

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

76ers werent even going to the rim hard.
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
Furrell wrote:

miamib30514 wrote:
1 game in and the crybabies/haters/apologists emerge.

The fact that good players can get deep in the paint (rose,wade,lebron)

and your favorite player isn't fast enough or smart enough to stop moves

that those guys have been doing their whole career (wade's pump that everyone falls for)

means the refs have an agenda or you would do a better job then them. TAKE BIAS OUT PEOPLE,

if you are quick enough to drive past your man to them you are getting hacked. If we really wanted to be critical

Rose and Lebron get fouled on EVERY drive but dont get the call EVERY time. Kobe is too slow now to get to the rim at will

that's why yall mad?

These new-found Heat fans are a joke. Everyone saw what happened on Saturday but you guys.

eyes.gif
even though i have  had the same avy and SN since i joined in 05?

The Heat won, everyone's upset i get it.

Dont worry we only won because the refs like us more and are inept at their job. The Sixers deserve to beat us they didnt

blow a 14 point lead
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
Furrell wrote:

miamib30514 wrote:
1 game in and the crybabies/haters/apologists emerge.

The fact that good players can get deep in the paint (rose,wade,lebron)

and your favorite player isn't fast enough or smart enough to stop moves

that those guys have been doing their whole career (wade's pump that everyone falls for)

means the refs have an agenda or you would do a better job then them. TAKE BIAS OUT PEOPLE,

if you are quick enough to drive past your man to them you are getting hacked. If we really wanted to be critical

Rose and Lebron get fouled on EVERY drive but dont get the call EVERY time. Kobe is too slow now to get to the rim at will

that's why yall mad?

These new-found Heat fans are a joke. Everyone saw what happened on Saturday but you guys.

eyes.gif
even though i have  had the same avy and SN since i joined in 05?

The Heat won, everyone's upset i get it.

Dont worry we only won because the refs like us more and are inept at their job. The Sixers deserve to beat us they didnt

blow a 14 point lead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by WILLINC

It is funny how its ok if Rose gets to the line, but somehow when Miami does its a travesty.

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

Rose goes hard to the rim and gets a call.
Wade is kicking people on a jump shot to get calls.

If you cant see the difference, Ill blame it on the lack of common sense that is normal in the Miami area.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......blame the ref's, don't blame the players. Ref's are obvious the dumbest people on the court missing obvious travel calls, but call this dumb #%@ fouls such as the Wade one when he clearly used his body to draw contact, jump away and gets the calls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Clearly there was no foul there. The Chi/Pacers game, Pacers are a jumping shooting team, so obvious they are gonna get less calls. Rose was attacking the basket all game. I think we all understand both sides, but don't be bias ya'll.

im not a fan of the pump fake, get the player to jump, lean in, shoot and get the call... yeah i know wade does it alot.. but A LOT OF PLAYERS DO IT... everyone wants to think that wade kicked the dude and got the call... IT WAS THE BUMP, THEN HE KICKED....
thats what ive been saying though everyone hates players for getting calls... BLAME THE REFS..... 

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by WILLINC

It is funny how its ok if Rose gets to the line, but somehow when Miami does its a travesty.

whaaaa whaaaaaa

STOP CRYING.

Rose goes hard to the rim and gets a call.
Wade is kicking people on a jump shot to get calls.

If you cant see the difference, Ill blame it on the lack of common sense that is normal in the Miami area.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......blame the ref's, don't blame the players. Ref's are obvious the dumbest people on the court missing obvious travel calls, but call this dumb #%@ fouls such as the Wade one when he clearly used his body to draw contact, jump away and gets the calls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Clearly there was no foul there. The Chi/Pacers game, Pacers are a jumping shooting team, so obvious they are gonna get less calls. Rose was attacking the basket all game. I think we all understand both sides, but don't be bias ya'll.

im not a fan of the pump fake, get the player to jump, lean in, shoot and get the call... yeah i know wade does it alot.. but A LOT OF PLAYERS DO IT... everyone wants to think that wade kicked the dude and got the call... IT WAS THE BUMP, THEN HE KICKED....
thats what ive been saying though everyone hates players for getting calls... BLAME THE REFS..... 

That D Wade kick foul has shown me all I need to see. That foul alone has shown me what the NBA is up to this playoff season.

Look into it. Momentum, swings, fouls, points, feelings, and hope. These are all things that refs who got "the call" effect. And that Miami game was pathetic. If I see another game like that in the playoffs, they are not getting any ratings from my tv.

That D Wade kick foul has shown me all I need to see. That foul alone has shown me what the NBA is up to this playoff season.

Look into it. Momentum, swings, fouls, points, feelings, and hope. These are all things that refs who got "the call" effect. And that Miami game was pathetic. If I see another game like that in the playoffs, they are not getting any ratings from my tv.

Hornets shot 20 free throws in the 4th quarter alone vs 4 for the lakers

hornets had like three consecutive 3 point plays in a row (touch fouls)

Lakers had a -99 free throw disadvantage last year the whole playoffs. If only they could get those 40 free throws per game that wack teams like the spurs and miami get at home.

Lakers had a -99 free throw disadvantage last year the whole playoffs. If only they could get those 40 free throws per game that wack teams like the spurs and miami get at home.

Originally Posted by knightngale

yea todays game looked real bad. i mean everything was being called on the lakers. that runner that willie green had, what his palm got tapped by a pinky?

Originally Posted by knightngale

yea todays game looked real bad. i mean everything was being called on the lakers. that runner that willie green had, what his palm got tapped by a pinky?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Going inside and not settling for jumpers. Having a PG that can set up easy shots inside. Is what it is. Watch the game.
If you are replying to me then you are missing the damn point. Yes the hornets and paul did that but they were rewarded for it ON THE ROAD.

The Sixers did the same $+%% yet the refs did not reward them. Lakers are the only home team not getting those extra 20 free throws versus the opponent whether it is legit or not.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Going inside and not settling for jumpers. Having a PG that can set up easy shots inside. Is what it is. Watch the game.
If you are replying to me then you are missing the damn point. Yes the hornets and paul did that but they were rewarded for it ON THE ROAD.

The Sixers did the same $+%% yet the refs did not reward them. Lakers are the only home team not getting those extra 20 free throws versus the opponent whether it is legit or not.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by doyung9

As a fan of neither Rose, LeBron, nor Wade, it's the Heat "fans" (you guys hated LeBron last year, don't even try it) that are the ones butt hurt.

I think Rose isn't as good as being heralded, but the kid gets to the rim and draws contact. DRAWS CONTACT, meaning forces defenders to foul him to stop him.

Meanwhile, LeBron James will just barrel over anyone in his path and be given the foul or he'll be sneezed on and then act like he's been whipped with Hollywood Hulk Hogan's weight belt and flail to the ground. Mind you, this might be while said 6'9 275 pound LeBron is being guarded by 190 pound Kirk Hinrich.

And THE WORST is Dwyane Whistle. I'm not even gonna speak on yesterday's crane kick incident. How about everyone's favorite dunk from last year when he dunk on Varejao... yeah, no one seems to notice that he performs a Heisman on Varejao as well. Oh, nevermind, you can use your off hand to create space on the defender mid-air, as long as you're popular.

I've seen numerous writers already talking about the discrepancy with the fouls in yesterdays MIA/PHIL game. Everywhere but HeatSPN.

This whole post had me literally in tears
laugh.gif
I couldn't have said it better myself. Also, there are a lot of arrogant heat fans in here that are in denial. Get your head out of your butts. NBA is aabout as fair and balanced as fox news.
Notice how no one's rushing to pick apart any of my statements.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by doyung9

As a fan of neither Rose, LeBron, nor Wade, it's the Heat "fans" (you guys hated LeBron last year, don't even try it) that are the ones butt hurt.

I think Rose isn't as good as being heralded, but the kid gets to the rim and draws contact. DRAWS CONTACT, meaning forces defenders to foul him to stop him.

Meanwhile, LeBron James will just barrel over anyone in his path and be given the foul or he'll be sneezed on and then act like he's been whipped with Hollywood Hulk Hogan's weight belt and flail to the ground. Mind you, this might be while said 6'9 275 pound LeBron is being guarded by 190 pound Kirk Hinrich.

And THE WORST is Dwyane Whistle. I'm not even gonna speak on yesterday's crane kick incident. How about everyone's favorite dunk from last year when he dunk on Varejao... yeah, no one seems to notice that he performs a Heisman on Varejao as well. Oh, nevermind, you can use your off hand to create space on the defender mid-air, as long as you're popular.

I've seen numerous writers already talking about the discrepancy with the fouls in yesterdays MIA/PHIL game. Everywhere but HeatSPN.

This whole post had me literally in tears
laugh.gif
I couldn't have said it better myself. Also, there are a lot of arrogant heat fans in here that are in denial. Get your head out of your butts. NBA is aabout as fair and balanced as fox news.
Notice how no one's rushing to pick apart any of my statements.

as a heat fan you can go back and check whatever i wrote, i never was a lebron hater.... the only time i argued about lebron is when he got his 1st mvp, and i said wade had better stats...
if you got a heat jersey 98% of the time im gonna root for you, i still root for beasley, cook, d.wright... there is only a couple of heat players i didnt like....
you can talk about the kick if you want... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked... so why are you mad at wade and lebron instead of the refs?..
check espn and you'll find a artical about the fouls in the game...

as a heat fan you can go back and check whatever i wrote, i never was a lebron hater.... the only time i argued about lebron is when he got his 1st mvp, and i said wade had better stats...
if you got a heat jersey 98% of the time im gonna root for you, i still root for beasley, cook, d.wright... there is only a couple of heat players i didnt like....
you can talk about the kick if you want... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked... so why are you mad at wade and lebron instead of the refs?..
check espn and you'll find a artical about the fouls in the game...

Back
Top Bottom