I see the National Business Association is still rigged

I totally agree they have been pushing for a LeBron - Kobe finals for the last few years starting with the MVPuppets mess.  What better year to make it happen other than the year that has had the most viewers in league history.  But as i said in another post this is really the last year you can make it happen with the Lakers having an aging team.  

I totally agree they have been pushing for a LeBron - Kobe finals for the last few years starting with the MVPuppets mess.  What better year to make it happen other than the year that has had the most viewers in league history.  But as i said in another post this is really the last year you can make it happen with the Lakers having an aging team.  

Originally Posted by PMatic

Philly 12-15 FT

Miami 31-39 FT
@EthanJSkolnick Doug Collins on officials: "My grandkids would lose their college fund, so I’ll have to dance around that one. I can’t respond to that."

That's ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
,they don't even try to hide it too
laugh.gif
. I guess that at the end of the day.it's an entertainment business but still...
ohwell.gif

Stern
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Philly 12-15 FT

Miami 31-39 FT
@EthanJSkolnick Doug Collins on officials: "My grandkids would lose their college fund, so I’ll have to dance around that one. I can’t respond to that."

That's ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
,they don't even try to hide it too
laugh.gif
. I guess that at the end of the day.it's an entertainment business but still...
ohwell.gif

Stern
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

hope NBA has Lockout next season

gtfohwtbs ... because foul calls are top priority. 
eyes.gif

when will $tern hold refs countable for being so garbage? NBA is unwatchable imo. use to be a big fan of the league

eyes.gif

when will $tern hold refs countable for being so garbage? NBA is unwatchable imo. use to be a big fan of the league

eyes.gif

What do you mean hold them accountable? Someone's got the refs strung up on his fingers, and I cant think of one person more obvious than Stern. Those ridiculous fines for criticizing officials werent enacted, nor passed out, by the refs. I think it'll come down to needing a new commish before the league has a chance to be fair.

eyes.gif

What do you mean hold them accountable? Someone's got the refs strung up on his fingers, and I cant think of one person more obvious than Stern. Those ridiculous fines for criticizing officials werent enacted, nor passed out, by the refs. I think it'll come down to needing a new commish before the league has a chance to be fair.

I hear your complaints but unless you can point to definative situations in the game where there was a bad call ala Wade's leg pushoff this is a dumb discussion to be having

I hear your complaints but unless you can point to definative situations in the game where there was a bad call ala Wade's leg pushoff this is a dumb discussion to be having

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

All of Rose's fouls are on hard drives. Wade just throws his body into defenders on bad jumpers and gets cheap calls.

Sometimes I wonder why, when the defender jumps, he always pulls his hands back, and lets Wade/Pierce get the shot off at the rim.......why not just come down on him with a vengeance, knowing that you're gonna get called for a foul, why not make it worth it?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

All of Rose's fouls are on hard drives. Wade just throws his body into defenders on bad jumpers and gets cheap calls.

Sometimes I wonder why, when the defender jumps, he always pulls his hands back, and lets Wade/Pierce get the shot off at the rim.......why not just come down on him with a vengeance, knowing that you're gonna get called for a foul, why not make it worth it?

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

D. Rose   FT 19-21

Indiana
Totals    FT 11-17

laugh.gif

reminds me of the 90s when a certain dude who wore #23 was playin

hope this joke league gets locked out
Did you watch the game?? Rose should've shot 26 FT's....I call it even. He's one of the most humble guys in the L. Ya'll callin him Whistle????   +$$+

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

D. Rose   FT 19-21

Indiana
Totals    FT 11-17

laugh.gif

reminds me of the 90s when a certain dude who wore #23 was playin

hope this joke league gets locked out
Did you watch the game?? Rose should've shot 26 FT's....I call it even. He's one of the most humble guys in the L. Ya'll callin him Whistle????   +$$+

eyes.gif

Stern won't say anything cause he's behind it...and if he did turn his back on them the ref x Vegas x stern situation would get exposed....nba is the most rigged sport followed by college basketball and college football ...

Back
Top Bottom