I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

NT been trying to convince Ninja he is black for at least 15 yrs. Ignoring if its true or not, very rarely someone believes something so strongly for that long then finally admits to being wrong or changes their position, particularly as a result of internet personas rehashing the same arguments.

Ninja looks like AButter from the Rucker. Adrian Walton. So for that reason alone, he is black to me

That's the thing though. That inside info is largely irrelevant to society.They see black skin, you're black. They see white skin, you're white.

Latinos/Hispanics dont subscribe to this brand of racial identity which is just a brand of ethnocentrism which imposes assimilation. Its da 1 drop rule that American-centric.
It don't matter if you subscribe to it. You living in America, get used to it.

Hell I'm sure you're ancestors got used to it.

All of you racist whites, blacks and latinos ever do is hate one another. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

That's the thing though. That inside info is largely irrelevant to society.They see black skin, you're black. They see white skin, you're white.

Latinos/Hispanics dont subscribe to this brand of racial identity which is just a brand of ethnocentrism which imposes assimilation. Its da 1 drop rule that American-centric.
I dont gotta get used to anything.

Only on NT is my latino/Hispanic background gets tested.

NT and NYC, ever thought that maybe you should expand the dataset pa?

I hear Mobile, Alabama is nice this time of year. Maybe you should take a trip, and report back

So da litmus test of what my identity sits in da balance of what some backwoods recknecks in alabama think of me? Yeah [emoji]128580[/emoji]..this conversation been over.

Like i said, other latinos and i aint gotta conform to what ya think of us..on da contrary, we're gonna tell you what it is, period.

Now that da Census better reflects our diaspora, latino/Hispanic needs and or concerns will be much clearly addressed for future generations & beyond.

You just living among ya own in NYC b :lol: You know you getting grouped in once you take the 5 train to midtown and lower.

Last edited:
Ninja, you just learn about the census when you were locked up man? You used that word like 40 times in this thread man

So da litmus test of what my identity sits in da balance of what some backwoods recknecks in alabama think of me? Yeah [emoji]128580[/emoji]..this conversation been over.

Like i said, other latinos and i aint gotta conform to what ya think of us..on da contrary, we're gonna tell you what it is, period.

Now that da Census better reflects our diaspora, latino/Hispanic needs and or concerns will be much clearly addressed for future generations & beyond.

-Brah, I'm just suggesting you see America. :lol:

Seems to me, like a lot the arguments you get into is because you can't imagine the world to be that much different that your surroundings.

You may be seen as Latino in NYC, but other parts of the country, especially ones with low Dominican population, you just black. And folk won't take time to learn the nuance.

-And the Census thing is funny, and don't know how they get the final say, or why their word hold so much weight. I mean they are just making the change to solve a measurement error issue really.

But it will be interesting to be how the new questions affect the Latino count. My guess is that the numbers will trend downward, as more people just claim "white" and nothing else.

So real question Ninja, do you not recognize being black at all?

I hope all the folk wanting to make sure folk to know they ain't black because they got a different culture, a different history, and are different people, don't be outchea using the n-word. :nerd: :lol:

Did this fool really just say racism is natural?

Racism is natural man, don't kid yourself. Everyone who's everyone has judged, said anything, etc about anyone different from them. Don't act like a Saint and tell me you've never said anything racist or judged anyone different from you, even if it was just to yourself or just within your privacy with others. I ain't saying racism is right, but it's natural for us and other species to be racist. It's all due to our many differences, it's due to our survival instincts and defense mechanism to beware of danger from anybody regardless. Even if you grew up and learned to accept differences with other ethnic group, you'll still beware of others in the real world. I guess 59% of people who agree on debate org are wrong? http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-racism-natural

And people have to stop confusing a racist with race realist.

Last edited:

So real question Ninja, do you not recognize being black at all?

Not in da American context which is used interchangeably with African American.

Im a dark skinned latino, da same why a light skinned latino won't identify as white.

Chart_7.jpg

if you not hispanic/latino then you just wont get it, we have our own universe outside American culture, thats intercontinental.

None of ya ever questioned why carmelo Anthony distinctively says he's ½ black & ½ puerto Rican?

Why Noreaga distinctively says he's ½ black & ½ Puerto Rican?

Because there's a distinction.

[Video]

MLB thank god is one of da few avenues where Latinos of all stripes are accepted for who they are, and their ENTIRE culture and heritage is respected and honored accordingly, **** they even make SURE our names are pronounced with da Spanish accents COMPLETELY intact.[/Video]

Please never use debate.org as a measuring stick for right and wrong

http://www.debate.org/opinions/are-penguins-ducks

Not sure how that's relevant to anything. But every questions different....which also means you'd have different people to answer. So to say debate.org is bad or wrong just because of one question which should have been more specified; isn't significant enough to determine debate.org to be a terrible site.

It's relevant because you insinuated that racism is natural because people on debate.org agreed, so we could use that same rationale to conclude that penguins are ducks

But you're right that's trivial

I'm more interested in knowing what you meant when you said race realism

Back
Top Bottom