I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

I do have a certain level of respect for ol boy for the reasons u said but its fading.

If he has an opinion

So does ninjahood.

No one is gonna change their opinion so why keep drawing it out.

But watever.

this is his shtick he's corny at this point honestly

he's literally been trying for days to create a thread that would get him some attention oddly enough they involved ninja too

Last edited:
Why does it even matter what ninja identifies as? What is this site's obsession with his racial identity? 

Ninja wouldnt be all the way back without this debate...

Everything is the way its supposed to be now.

Why does it even matter what ninja identifies as? What is this site's obsession with his racial identity? 

He does constantly take shots at black people...... despite his heritage and love of hip hop culture, one would understand how that might rub some the wrong way, but still all this extra **** isn't needed, dude is who he is and dudes wanted him back ( why i don't know) so don't be shocked when he comes back and behaves the way he always has.

I think Ninja is arguably one of the most ignorant people I've ever had discussions with but I really don't see why it's a big deal what he identifies as. Let him cook.

He's not gonna change his mind anyway. Idk about y'all but I've heard enough about da census b

Last edited:
Ninja wouldnt be all the way back without this debate...

Everything is the way its supposed to be now.
nthat.gif
 ...word, dudes act like I hate Ninja or something. We're both New Yorkers, this is how we politic, strangers or not. I may see Ninja in the streets, dap him up and keep it moving. No one is being extra but these quasi-OG's whose only way to inject themselves into the conversation is to act like they're "above it all", and their lives are above judgement.

...logically the only reason they're here is because of me and Ninja's debate. They're hecklers from the nosebleeds, not even court side. In fact, they're neighborhood sports bar spectating, gettin' down on one pitcher of luke warn domestic because they can't afford anything else. Yelling at the ref through the flat screen.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
isn't he the dude that posted a wdywt pic of a flannel wrapped backwards around his waist like a kilt?

At this point I'm just going to assume you're a fugazi and jacked someone elses pic wearing the NT fitted to use as your avy. Actions speaker louder than words and that's like 7 times my simple question has gone unanswered :rofl:

At this point I'm just going to assume you're a fugazi and jacked someone elses pic wearing the NT fitted to use as your avy. Actions speaker louder than words and that's like 7 times my simple question has gone unanswered
roll.gif
There's clearly something wrong with him. For his sake we should collectively ignore him and don't feed his attention seeking behavior.

"why can't we all just be americans" translates as to "be white" to most minorities.

you guys are literally stripping culture away from individuals when u say just be american.

be american is don't be black, don't be a minority.

I feel like i post excerpts from this doc every time this thread comes up

I love this documentary it was fantastic

Reactions: JPS
There's clearly something wrong with him. For his sake we should collectively ignore him and don't feed his attention seeking behavior.

I have no issues with anyone, but you perceive DOPENESS as someone who wants attention, then stop asking the damn question...lol

at this point yall calling him attention seeker, troll, whatever...and I am sure he deserves some of it, but yall asking him the same damn question 7 times is the same thing....at this point yall just trolling too.

some would even say attention seeking. :rolleyes

EDIT: to clarify - im talking about the dude who keeps asking him how people recognize him on the streets...

Last edited:
^That'd be me :rofl: The question has been answered. It's not him in his avy, he has never posted his pic on NT. It's a rhetorical question at this point so you're right I am trolling and will stop. My apologies. We all know he's full of **** and makes up stories any way so I'm beating a dead horse. My bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom