I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Because us Latinos donot identify by color b....ya playing dumb at this point....a Latino is not gonna look at his skin and say well I'm black Latino, I'm brown Latino, I'm slightly caramel Latino, I'm white Latino....

For people that claim to be so smart, ya lacking a little.

ksteezy ksteezy ninjahood ninjahood

Look @ 6:15 of this video....

I'm gonna call ******** here again rubio.

I don't know how this turned to this facade that latinos are post racial and without prejudice. Please stop it.

Racism is universal, Latin America is not exempt from it for sure....but a light skinned Latino is not gonna deny a dark skinned Latino of identifying himself as LATINO....that's what you dudes seem to not understandz

I'm gonna call ******** here again rubio.

I don't know how this turned to this facade that latinos are post racial and without prejudice. Please stop it.

Racism is universal, Latin America is not exempt from it for sure....but a light skinned Latino is not gonna deny a dark skinned Latino of identifying himself as LATINO....that's what you dudes seem to not understandz

I don't see anyone here denying a dark skinned Latino from identifying as latino either. The problem here is you think you and ninja are on the same page, and are completely unaware of past discussions.

But like I said earlier, tis what it is, identify how you want.

Last edited:
Because us Latinos donot identify by color b....ya playing dumb at this point....a Latino is not gonna look at his skin and say well I'm black Latino, I'm brown Latino, I'm slightly caramel Latino, I'm white Latino....

For people that claim to be so smart, ya lacking a little.

Pretty much.

Of course there are latinos that are racist just as any other "race".

Dudes arguing over who created what and where. Love to argue semantics. :lol:

So latinos don't identify each other by color....but you identify everyone who isn't latino by color :lol:

Incredible.

If you come up to me and ask me what is Jamie Fox and I have to choose. I'm gonna say he's black. If you ask me what is Gloria Estefan. I'ma say Latina.
You guys wouldn't understand. It's a latino thing. :lol:

BTW....since this ***** used a Cam'ron lyric to pretend like Juju isn't black... take a look at the captions SHE HERSELF used on her Instagram

But hey...Cam'ron said otherwise so...

Last edited:
Again, nobody is denying anyone from identifying as latino. But don't have a fit if someone calls you black. :lol:

If this was the case this argument wouldn't be older than some of ya kids....ya called him black, he asked to be acknowledged as a Latino first, the end....isntead we got years of BS arguing trying to strip this man of his culture and grouping him into another culture based off the shade of his skin.

Stop lying I've definitely heard latinos call people negro, blanco and chino.

[WILL SMITH]TELL THE TRUTH.....TELL THE TRUTH [WILL SMITH]
laugh.gif

Lord man....she's black b, that's her race....Latinos don't identify by race because in most cases it can be inaccurate because we are completely mixed....so we identify as Latinos....if a dark skinned Latino wants to self identify as AfroLatino, by all means....if they want to identify as black, go for it, no Latino will lose sleep over it....if a Latino wants to identify as simply LATINO....again wth is the problem with that...if there isn't any, then ya need to give this 10 year old argument a rest....because as far as I know, all this man wants is to be identify as a Latino, WHICH HE IS.

Imma do Colombia's HW...

The US Government's OMB has defined Hispanic or Latino people as being those who "trace their origin or descent to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Central and South America, and other Spanish cultures."[12] The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Dominican, Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino_(demonym)

re·dun·dant
rəˈdəndənt/
adjective
not or no longer needed or useful; superfluous.
"this redundant brewery has been converted into a library"
synonyms: unnecessary, not required, inessential, unessential, needless, unneeded, uncalled for; surplus, superfluous
"the system is hobbled by redundant paperwork"
(of words or data) able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.

Now if you STILL cant understand da Definition Latino it means has African, Spaniard, Taino roots BAKED INTO IT.

In da United States if you someone BLACK its da SAME as calling them AFRICAN American.

And LATINOS are NOT african AMERICAN.

There's a reason da distinction was made in da census.

BTW....since this ***** used a Cam'ron lyric to pretend like Juju isn't black... take a look at the captions SHE HERSELF used on her Instagram

View media item 1996513

View media item 1996516

But hey...Cam'ron said otherwise so...

:pimp:

She smart. I woulda been real disappointed if she was one of them self hating *** clowns. :lol:

Bottom line, this comes down to people have been fooled by white supremacy to think black is bad and they haven't done their research so they accept the BS and lies. They wanna be black when it's convenient.

Lord man....she's black b, that's her race....Latinos don't identify by race because in most cases it can be inaccurate because we are completely mixed....so we identify as Latinos....if a dark skinned Latino wants to self identify as AfroLatino, by all means....if they want to identify as black, go for it, no Latino will lose sleep over it....if a Latino wants to identify as simply LATINO....again wth is the problem with that...if there isn't any, then ya need to give this 10 year old argument a rest....because as far as I know, all this man wants is to be identify as a Latino, WHICH HE IS.

that's what you got out of what he said :rofl:

Some of you man, yall worry me sometimes. :lol:

My mistake. I keep forgetting we all black.

So once again what about the chinese ppl I know that were born in Equador and Venezuela, can they call themselves latino then?

I can do better than a hypothetical. I have a friend who is half chinese and half puerto rican. He identifies as asian.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom