I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

The most telling part is nobody on NT cares if we embrace/ dismiss any of our other roots. Acting like they really care. **** outta here.

Your other "roots" are from being raped :lol:

So you want to shed yourselves of what connects you to your origin but willingly embrace the people that raped and enslaved your ancestors 

Here's more racial resentment [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Reactions: JPS
A few pages back Millenial said "NINJAHOOD IS BLACK PLAIN AND SIMPLE" with Anton consigning him....if ya can't see how that can be dismissive of his culture and what he identifies as, I don't know what to tell ya and it wasn't till a couple of pages ago in this thread where dudes started backpedaling, "well he's black AND Latino" that the tone finally started to sway a bit more in Ninjas direction....he wants to be acknowledged as a Latino man, can NT come to terms with that or nah?

A few pages back Millenial said "NINJAHOOD IS BLACK PLAIN AND SIMPLE" with Anton consigning him....if ya can't see how that can be dismissive of his culture and what he identifies as, I don't know what to tell ya and it wasn't till a couple of pages ago in this thread where dudes started backpedaling, "well he's black AND Latino" that the tone finally started to sway a bit more in Ninjas direction....he wants to be acknowledged as a Latino man, can NT come to terms with that or nah?
u understand that guy Millenial is one of the newer SWS on NT right?

Yes he is!!!!! When the hell have I ever said otherwise!? So is my wife, so is juju, etc etc....9/10 times Latinos regardless of skin color will identify as LATINO.

This is getting funny now. :lol:

What's ninjas response to his boy calling him black.

Enlighten me please....what exactly are you getting at?
What I've stated in my initial contribution to this thread. Willful ignorance.

No one is contesting Latino as an ethnicity.

The United States of America is a republic, populated by peoples of many nations.

Latin America, is also populated by people's of many nations. You said it your self, "Latinos are mixed".

However, virtually everyone in this thread has pointed out a fact. Dominicans are 85% black by DNA.

While Ninjahood's parents were born in the Dominican republic, he's American.

You, on the other hand are Latin-American. I take it you're a naturalized American.

So your place of origin isn't America. Ninjahood is American, where race is based on physical appearance and attributes.

Someone can't look "Hispanic", "Spanish" or "Latino", as you yourself have stated you've been mistaken for Middle Eastern.

What I've stated in my initial contribution to this thread. Willful ignorance.

No one is contesting Latino as an ethnicity.

The United States of America is a republic, populated by peoples of many nations.

Latin America, is also populated by people's of many nations. You said it your self, "Latinos are mixed".

However, virtually everyone in this thread has pointed out a fact. Dominicans are 85% black by DNA.

While Ninjahood's parents were born in the Dominican republic, he's American.

You, on the other hand are Latin-American. I take it you're a naturalized American.

So your place of origin isn't America. Ninjahood is American, where race is based on physical appearance and attributes.

Someone can't look "Hispanic", "Spanish" or "Latino", as you yourself have stated you've been mistaken for Middle Eastern.

you need to cut it out with the force labeling of everyone as american my dude. you're sounding like a bigot 

L
This is getting funny now. :lol:

What's ninjas response to his boy calling him black.

Ya Trollin at this point....the man has black roots, strong ones....I'm never gonna identify him as a black man, unless he wants to, to me and to him and to 9/10 Latinos you ask, the man is LATINO/HISPANIC..

END OF STORY.

This thread as probably ran its course
Agreed, sad we couldn't be game changers and reach a general consensus. 
mean.gif

So ninjahood's black then :lol:

"Give me the fortune, keep the fame, " said my man Louis
I agreed, know what he mean because we live the truest lie
I asked him why we follow the law of the bluest eye
He looked at me, he thought about it
Was like, "I'm clueless, why?"
The question was rhetorical, the answer is horrible
Our morals are out of place and got our lives full of sorrow
And so tomorrow comin' later than usual
Waitin' on someone to pity us
While we findin' beauty in the hideous

Yes he is!!!!! When the hell have I ever said otherwise!? So is my wife, so is juju, etc etc....
This is what it's been about.

All this ppl are telling you not to identify as Latino is a damn lie :lol:

Last edited:
Agreed, sad we couldn't be game changers and reach a general consensus. :smh:

Not when ya refuse to respect someone's self-identity.....ya really don't grasp how damn selfish ya sound....telling a Dominican man, "no b you a black man plain and simple"

There is no shame in being black, white, Asian...none whatsoever, but we have our own identifier with our own rich and strong culture which we would like to be identified with first and foremost ABOVE ALL.....

But NT can't let a Latino rock.

CategoriesNotRaces.png

Im gonna take my Queues from da census thats made accommodations for us over a bunch of ethnocentrists.

I'm outta this.

When you tell a Latino he is black and is as simple as that, yes you are denying him of his Latino heritage....maybe because you are not Latino, you simply will never understand this concept....you guys get offended when I speak on matters I have no experience with when it comes to race, ya should apply the same rules to this and understand perhaps YOU simply don't understand what is like to view this from a Latino POV

I know right? It's cool if it misrepresents other people, but since I'm in the "right" box/label it's cool.
:rofl: :rofl:

When you tell a Latino he is black and is as simple as that, yes you are denying him of his Latino heritage
You can take issue with w/e you want and interpret it anyway you wanna. If you feel some type of way about the phrase "plain and simple" or "it's as simple as that" maybe you in denial about what those phrases mean.

I know for sure aint nobody said you can't identify as Latino :lol:

....maybe because you are not Latino, you simply will never understand this concept.
I think you just being sensitive looking for something extra to squawk about but if in fact every single Latino would take offense to calling a black person black even if they are Latino and a phrase like it's as simple as that a problem then you'd be right.

Especially with all of the evidence of some Latinos denying that they are black and the strong racism going on with that subject. We got proof of one way but not the way you're talking about.
...you guys get offended when I speak on matters I have no experience with when it comes to race, ya should apply the same rules to this and understand perhaps YOU simply don't understand what is like to view this from a Latino POV
The only matter that was being spoken about was if a dark skinned person is black. I'm pretty sure I got experience with that.

You turned that in to ppl saying you can't identify as Latino. If anything you should probably stop speaking for ninjahood and let him to continue to speak for himself.

A spade is a spade papi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom