I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

This has already been adressed.

Yes, latino is not a race. But alot of latinos..myself included identify as that because we dont identify as being white or black.

Bruh, these ignorant bigots just won't get it man, is a lost cause.

You really flourishing in this thread calling people bigots

I hope next couple times you talk ignorant about black folk, you don't get bent outta shape when dudes return the favor

This has already been adressed.

Yes, latino is not a race. But alot of latinos..myself included identify as that because we dont identify as being white or black.

Bruh, these ignorant bigots just won't get it man, is a lost cause.

I hope next couple times you talk ignorant about black folk, you don't get bent outta shape when dudes return the favor
Yeah, I find it really offensive coming from him.

View media item 1997862
Since we keep on bringing up DNA tests.
One of the most accurate is 23andme.

What the search engine is to Google, the Personal Genome Service is to 23andMe.

23andMe is generally regarded as doing the best job in estimating relatively recent origins (where your family lived 500-1,000 years ago),11 but remember that — no matter who you test with — the numbers are really good only at the continental level (European versus African, for example). At the country level (Irish versus German, for example), they’re just a guess.

Last edited:
Yeah according to them you're denying your whiteness... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Apparently i have too :lol:

I have never heard the term "white/black latino" before this thread

Only time i heard it was when da media narrative of da Trayvon Martin/Zimmer case

Of a white dude shooting a black kid collapsed when that idiot wound up being ½ white & ½ latino (which was accurate BTW).

As far as having both latin parents? Da latino community flat out doesn't put "white & black qualifiers" we're just latino/Hispanic.

Leave it to folks who AREN'T latino/Hispanic to be experts of what we call ourselves... [emoji]128580[/emoji] [emoji]128529[/emoji] :smh:

I got a couple dollars on a gofund to cop puddinhood da 23&me test just to see him piss his pants at dat African ancestry :smokin

Lol @ steezy calling anyone a bigot :rofl:

Last edited:
I got a couple dollars on a gofund to cop puddinhood da 23&me test just to see him piss his pants at dat African ancestry
smokin.gif

I got a couple dollars on a gofund to cop puddinhood da 23&me test just to see him piss his pants at dat African ancestry :smokin

Lol @ steezy calling anyone a bigot :rofl:

He never denied his African roots

These dudes dont understand that african roots are BAKED INTO da definition of latino, along with Spaniards & tainos.

Its like telling a cake its denying its eggs roots.. [emoji]128580[/emoji]:smh:

Its that 1 drop rule.

You more African than anything especially Taino papi. Don't ever play yourself & forget that :smokin

Last edited:
You more African than anything especially Taino papi. Don't ever play yourself & forget that :smokin

You know this how?.....crazy thing is if NINJAHOOD was actually African American you fools would probably place him in the light skinned brother category, ya a bunch of confused souls, don't even understand your own BS.

I guess you agree some of the *** your fellow NTers are spewing reeks of bigotry and ignorance....how else would I be flourishing.

How when my 1st cousin looks like.

644119_10151309293812448_202463639_n.jpg

And his mother & my mother have da same mother & father [emoji]128580[/emoji] [emoji]133656867316[/emoji]

I guess you agree some of the *** your fellow NTers are spewing reeks of bigotry and ignorance....how else would I be flourishing.

Dude please, don't put a damn word in my mouth from what anyone else as said in hear, or the imaginary straw man in your head.

You want to call out any of my post, fine, we can discuss those.

But I doubt anything I have said in here have come close to the blatant ignorance you have constantly displayed towards issues regarding the black community, or the condescending comments you have fired off at black posters on NT, some in this thread too. See your Nina Simone Comment

Like with many other times, once you feel you have the moral high ground you want to milk it for all it is worth. See your "hard love" schtick

So please, go pedal this self righteous steez toward someone else.

While you struggle to label people bigots, you're succeeding in making yourself look like a hypocrite.

How when my 1st cousin looks like.

644119_10151309293812448_202463639_n.jpg

And his mother & my mother have da same mother & father [emoji]128580[/emoji] [emoji]133656867316[/emoji]

Dude somehow concluded because your skin color is darker that for sure means your genetic makeup has more African in it than anything else, which may be true, but he simply can't determine that by your complexion....these dudes are so caught up on the color of a persons skin.....sounding like a bunch of racist white men.

By their dumb logic, somehow my wife whose your complexion has more African in her than her own sister, since we judging off skin color...

Dude please, don't put a damn word in my mouth from what anyone else as said in hear, or the imaginary straw man in your head.

But I doubt anything I have said in here have come close to the blatant ignorance you have constantly displayed towards issues regarding the black community, or the condescending comments you have fired off at black posters on NT, some in this thread too. See your Nina Simone Comment

Like with many other times, once you feel you have the moral high ground you want to milk it for all it is worth. See your "hard love" schtick

While you struggle to label people bigots, you're succeeding in making yourself look like a hypocrite.

Noticed I said YOUR fellow NTers and not you...

Read.

I look white but identify as hispanic/specifically Puerto Rican

Mix of Taino/spaniard/caribbean from island of PR

Mother/father married on the island 

family/older siblings lived there for few years before coming to the states right before I was born

older brother/relatives/family still live there on the island

I know I have African roots ancestry in me

but I would bet I would be called crazy to say I did to most people in this thread

simply based on how white my skin is 

most would be quick to judge say ***** or deny/ (has happened in real life)

I dont identify as black or white but mixed 

Last edited:

Noticed I said YOUR fellow NTers and not you...

Read.

My bad. I misread the first line

Ignore my post except the last line. :D

Lmaooooo I'm not the only Latino that has come forth with the same claim and argument, we all literally share the same sentiment and feel just as offended by the crap that's been said here by you guys, fine call me whatever the hell you want, if you don't want to respect me as a Latino, by all means, but you gonna have to respect the rest of the Latinos that have come in here and explained to you dudes a million and one way why and how we identify as just Latinos.

Lmaooooo I'm not the only Latino that has come forth with the same claim and argument, we all literally share the same sentiment and feel just as offended by the crap that's been said here by you guys, fine call me whatever the hell you want, if you don't want to respect me as a Latino, by all means, but you gonna have to respect the rest of the Latinos that have come in here and explained to you dudes a million and one way why and how we identify as just Latinos.

Do you have a split personality or something.

You quote the same post twice. One time saying you're not bunching me in with people that offend you in there

Now you are.

I'm so confused right now :lol:

Last edited:
I look white but identify as hispanic/specifically Puerto Rican

Mix of Taino/spaniard/caribbean from island of PR

Mother/father married on the island 

family/older siblings lived there for few years before coming to the states right before I was born

older brother/relatives/family still live there on the island

I know I have African roots ancestry in me

but I would bet I would be called crazy to say I did to most people in this thread

simply based on how white my skin is 

most would be quick to judge say ***** or deny/ (has happened in real life)

I dont identify as black or white but mixed 

Hence why we're just Latino, period. Dimelo bori.[emoji]128075[/emoji]

these dudes are so caught up on the color of a persons skin.....sounding like a bunch of racist white men.

Im surprised These folks aint bring back out da paper bag test...American racial politics really messed them up. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom