I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

It's just a whole bunch of talking around the main point. :lol:

Does Ninja consider himself a blacklatino or does he dismiss his black roots and just wants to embrace the latino side?

Define what compromises Latino is...then you'll realize how moronic this sounds

I don't consider myself a white Latino though.
It's just not a term we use.

Ninja has black skin, I don't know if he's acknowledged this but he does.
Stating skin color ahead of "Latino" has just never been something our people do.

He's Dominican. Would ya be going just as hard on him if his skin was white?

Why don't people go hard on steezy for not identifying with white?

Last edited:
One has the right to self identify as whatever they please but your self-identity may not be acknowledged by others in society.

Ya still with this? :smh:

Listen, every time im in harlem NO FAIL every black person i encounter can EASILY tell im Hispanic, you stand me next to a black person & da features are discernable. Its not JUST skin color...my mother used to own a Tire shop on 145th & Amsterdam..when you cross that invisible border that separates Harlem & Washington Heights on 155th street, da feeling of da blocks IMMEDIATELY changes..culture is a BIG DIVIDER.

Everybody's defense about what im look like is gonna be perceived different by other people... And i say to that "WHO EFFIN CARES"

You know Asians can tell each other part right? Japanese people can tell each other from Koreans, Chinese people can tell eachother Philippines people. Just because WE can't tell em apart dont mean THEY can't tell eachother apart. call a Chinese person Japanese... Call a Japanese person Korean....see what happens, hint..they'll correct you EVERY time.

Just cuz im dark skinned dont mean i have OBVIOUS Hispanic features...features that other people use to identify me as a Hispanic/latino..

NO BLACK person who has ever talked to me in person has EVER confused me for anything other than Hispanic/Spanish/latino...NOT ONE TIME in NYC..

credit to da fact that NYC is SO exposured to thousands of cultures daily that we can mutually coexisted and have so for years..as long as there MUTUAL RESPECT...its not my fault some of ya ain't been exposed to anything other than other white or black people.

QFT, and i'd like to add to this.

Being from NY myself, I completely agree with Ninjahood. If I were on a NYC subway and I saw Ninjahood for the 1st time, having never seen a photo of him before, i'd automatically assume he were dominican. In NY we can tell apart dark skin dominicans from dark skin african americans.

However, if I were on a train in Phoenix, AZ, and I saw ninjahood for the 1st time, i'de probably assume we were african american, only because I know there are like Zero dominicans there.

So to everyone's defense on both sides, this issue about whether he's black or not, is not only about the color of his skin, but also has a lot to do with context in relationship to geography.

Last edited:
Why would she care that you're black, contrary to popular belief not all Dominicans are like Steezy and Ninjahood.:rofl:

steezy is racist?

i don't think ninjahood is racist either i don't have a problem with either of their beliefs...........

(I've also had a lot of interaction with Colombians and Dominicans)

steezy wife and ninjahood are both darker than me an I'm not gonna sit here and say over and over "they african"

thread has got outta control :smh:

whole point of this thread was that......none of this **** matters to me

Last edited:
Audi - From what I remember you are quite a light skinned cat but you always identity as black.

You need to embrace your whiteness.
You are Euro black.

This race draft bout to be LIT.

See this is when you start playing classic Zik, your MO is transparent, just stop.
Yes pointing out your hypocrisy and clown antics is CLASSIC ZIK. I'll gladly tout that MO.

Everything else you're saying is the same garbage hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Audi - From what I remember you are quite a light skinned cat but you always identity as black.

You need to embrace your whiteness.
You are Euro black.

This race draft bout to be LIT.

know what I'm gonna do for you

dead ***

im gonna take one of those $99 dollar DNA test

my 2 best friends in real life are indian and white

i date a dominican girl currently, before that was a colombian......

if it matters, but it doesnt

1 last thing, ive been to west indian, PR and DR parades more than once in real life

also Cape Verdean parade in RI which i am

Last edited:
Just hit up that rosetta stone and you good money. 

for what?

my spanish isn't that bad?

i got a B in college at the highest level before i dropped out of school.

ill brush up on it more before i visit DR and Miami FL

Last edited:
roll.gif
 i can't even remember what this thread was originally about

Smh at the thread title change lmao.

That which has been seen cannot be unseen

Aww why ask to delete this "Who's Racist" thread? It's entertaining. Mods are still allowing it. Don't delete it!

Stating skin color ahead of "Latino" has just never been something our people do.

Because these dudes is insecure AF and somehow truly believe is because Latinos don't want to be associated with the term black...when Latinos that can pass off as white, not claiming to be a white Latino

These dudes need to get their insecurities about their damn race in check....get mad, i dont care....ya dudes been blatantly disrespecting every latino in here, not a single one you can pull to side with you....yet you continue on.

Last edited:

Because these dudes is **** insecure AF and somehow truly believe is because Latinos don't want to be associated with the term black...when Latinos that can pass off as white, not claiming to be a white Latino

These dudes need to get their insecurities about their damn race in check....get mad, idgaf....ya dudes been blatantly disrespecting every **** Latino in here, not a single one you can pull to side with you....yet you continue on.

Bingo.

lel

its either brown or white,

moreno = shades of brown,typically darker tones

blanco= not gueros, but not morenos

gueros= people with predominantly european fearures, white skin, blonde hair

the census only asks for white or black. most of the ppl in the video are brown and not black. why would they choose black? theyre not black... black is africam american.

moreno is not black.

You even watch that video?
I saw the first two people questioned and it proves everything I've said.

Damn, a lot of your arguments got real thin real quick.

lel

its either brown or white,

moreno = shades of brown,typically darker tones

blanco= not gueros, but not morenos

gueros= people with predominantly european fearures, white skin, blonde hair

the census only asks for white or black. most of the ppl in the video are brown and not black. why would they choose black? theyre not black... black is africam american.

moreno is not black.
I think this is larger than just the ninjahood should say he's black argument.

Vid touched on brown skinned ppl who are mixed being confused and lost about the answer and some just falling back on being white. I saw only one Hispanic dude that looked like a white guy and even he agreed there was a mix with Native Americans for some.

That vid was perfect for ninja cuz dude kept mentioning DA CENSUS.

You even watch that video?
I saw the first two people questioned and it proves everything I've said.

Damn, a lot of your arguments got real thin real quick.
You know I've barely addressed your clownery :lol:

Also what arguments got thin? What argument could you even claim I've been on? You been reading the thread papi? I pointed out some hypocrisy before that I stated some facts of reality.

Thought you didn't like talking about race anyway? Bout to ask me another question about social warriors?

**** outta here Diego.

When given a question about race and the options are

White
Black
Native American
Asian

Hispanics don't identify themselves with any of those.
The first couple tried to say "Hispanic" and the dude asking questions said nah, that's not an option.
Naturally it'll lead to confusion cause we dont identify with any of those things.

The point Anton and many others are trying to make is that Hispanics do this because of some self hating or because we want to distance ourselves from blackness.
Cats is itching to label any and everybody as anti black when that simply isn't the case.

**** outta here...acting like I made a vow to not participate in race threads or something.

Back
Top Bottom