I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

When given a question about race and the options are

White
Black
Native American
Asian

Hispanics don't identify themselves with any of those.
The first couple tried to say "Hispanic" and the dude asking questions said nah, that's not an option

Till 2020...that assimilation game whites & blacks play in da USA is over.

Last edited:
YAWN.

You not really reading the thread.

If you got something to say to Anton "and others" you better address them.

I already went back and forth with your racist **** in past threads. No need to try and rope me in when you think you got a better argument.

So like I said, **** outta here.

Last edited:
YAWN.

I already went back and forth with your racist **** in past threads. No need to try and rope me in when you think you got a better argument.

Go sit somewhere you bigot, take your L

I think this is larger than just the ninjahood should say he's black argument.

Vid touched on brown skinned ppl who are mixed being confused and lost about the answer and some just falling back on being white. I saw only one Hispanic dude that looked like a white guy and even he agreed there was a mix with Native Americans for some.

That vid was perfect for ninja cuz dude kept mentioning DA CENSUS.
I think the majority of ppl in that video would fall under mestizo, but mestizo is not a racial class in america. So then its black or white according to the guy making teh video. With 2 types of racial classifications is kinda hard to classify themselves when they only use their heritage to do so. So they fall back to white = blanco which falls under the mestizo category (mestizo skin stones aren't exclusively brown)

Just because you're not brown doesn't make you white(the american definition).

Last edited:
YAWN.

Go sit somewhere you bigot, take your L
This is funny coming from a hypocrite.

Talking about Ls and calling me a bigot.

ksteezy is calling me a bigot in a thread about race :lol:

Nah b

900x900px-LL-812274d1_ET4TDHd.gif

I think this is larger than just the ninjahood should say he's black argument.

Vid touched on brown skinned ppl who are mixed being confused and lost about the answer and some just falling back on being white. I saw only one Hispanic dude that looked like a white guy and even he agreed there was a mix with Native Americans for some.

That vid was perfect for ninja cuz dude kept mentioning DA CENSUS.
I think the majority of ppl in that video would fall under mestizo, but mestizo is not a racial class in america. So then its black or white according to the guy making teh video. With 2 types of racial classifications is kinda hard to classify themselves when they only use their heritage to do so. So they fall back to white = blanco which falls under the mestizo category (mestizo skin stones aren't exclusively brown)

Just because you're not brown doesn't make you white(the american definition).
The guy in the vid asking the questions kept bringing up the Native American connection. Not many were aware. Got more nos to that. The Native ppl of the Americas and African roots are all there.

If we sticking to da census. Sure there should be more options. You're right mestizo probably should be added.

Dude did mention so they could be informed Hispanic and Latino deals with Europe.

The guy in the vid asking the questions kept bringing up the Native American connection. Not many were aware. Got more nos to that. The Native ppl of the Americas and African roots are all there.

If we sticking to da census. Sure there should be more options. You're right mestizo probably should be added.

Dude did mention so they could be informed Hispanic and Latino deals with Europe.
oh no no,I think, maybe they didn't understand the literal translation of native american(it sounds weird and nobody uses that in mex). Had he just asked them if they had Indio ancestors(ancestry of natives of the americas) they would have said yes, but I don't think they would classify themselves as just indio. I think the guy that looked white was argentine.

Honestly, it could be a lack of education for many of them. Most looked older and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't finish high school and/or didn't learned the proper racial qualification they would fall under. But racial qualification isn't really something as important as it is in the US in mexico

Because these dudes is insecure AF and somehow truly believe is because Latinos don't want to be associated with the term black...when Latinos that can pass off as white, not claiming to be a white Latino

Maybe if it werent ninjahood, with his history, they wouldnt be making that assumption.

Because these dudes is insecure AF and somehow truly believe is because Latinos don't want to be associated with the term black...when Latinos that can pass off as white, not claiming to be a white Latino

These dudes need to get their insecurities about their damn race in check....get mad, i dont care....ya dudes been blatantly disrespecting every latino in here, not a single one you can pull to side with you....yet you continue on.
what has been said about Latinos that is disrespectful? I think this comment has been the most offensive comment in the thread. Quick question for you. If your unborn child comes out darker than Ninja what race or ethnicity will you label your child???

These dudes need to get their insecurities about their damn race in check....get mad, i dont care....ya dudes been blatantly disrespecting every latino in here, not a single one you can pull to side with you....yet you continue on.
what has been said about Latinos that is disrespectful? I think this comment has been the most offensive comment in the thread. Quick question for you. If your unborn child comes out darker than Ninja what race or ethnicity will you label your child???
Skin color doesn't matter 

Its blood and genes

What race or ethnicity would you label an African American albino?

Hispanic/Latino

Its blood and genes

That's a black albino.

Albinism is a skin condition b.

We aint out here excluding black ppl cuz of the way they were born.

Also I wish we could kill off this African American label. Don't completely sound right in that question.

Hispanic/Latino

Dudes are so lost...lol

Me and my wife are Latino, we are going to have LATINO kids! I don't care if they are white as snow or black....they will identify as Latino

The nerve of you dudes to feel offended after the BS ya been pulling for 40 pages, get the hell outtaaaaa here

Bunch of bigots!

Its blood and genes

That's a black albino.

Also I wish we could kill off this African American label. Don't completely sound right in that question.
Thats my exact point. You shouldn't exclude based on skin color/pigmentation 

It all comes down to blood/genes/lineage 

"If your unborn child comes out darker than Ninja what race or ethnicity will you label your child???"

​As quoted, it doesn't matter how dark/light the child is born, the identifying factor should be in your blood/genes

Its blood and genes

That's a black albino.

"If your unborn child comes out darker than Ninja what race or ethnicity will you label your child???"

​As quoted, it doesn't matter how dark/light the child is born, the identifying factor should be in your blood/genes
But by your example the only situation where you think they could be excluded is due to a skin condition.

That seems to be a non-issue.

If ya non-Asian wife popped out an Asian baby then we'd have something to talk about in regards to excluding based on skin color.

Its blood and genes

That's a black albino.

But by your example the only situation where you think they could be excluded is due to a skin condition.

That seems to be a non-issue.

If ya non-Asian wife popped out an Asian baby then we'd have something to talk about in regards to excluding based on skin color.
I used that example to make the point clear that skin color doesn't matter

Sure the childs skin might be white, but he would still identify as African American based on genes

Skin conditions shouldn't change the situation as well

It should be your genetic makeup that you received from your parents that determines how/what you identify as etc 

I used that example to make the point clear that skin color doesn't matter

Sure the childs skin might be white, but he would still identify as African American based on genes

Skin conditions shouldn't change the situation as well

It should be your genetic makeup that you received from your parents that determines how/what you identify as etc 
I don't think that example using a literal skin condition makes it clear though.

An albino's skin is beyond white. It's void of melanin in huge patches over the body a lot of times.

I feel a skin condition obviously changes the situation. So I guess we disagree there.

Last edited:

Exactly. Latino's bloodlines are mixed. More mixed than most other ethnicities. Which is the very reason for the terms hispanic and latino. Terms we've known since we can remember....
For another person, from another ethnic background to tell you what you are, is kind of disrepectful.We have pale White to Black. Can we agree on that? Besides the few Celebs. We don't identify with either black or white.. If we have to fill out a mortgage or if a gun is to our head. We will fill out race in white or black. :lol:
Latino people are obviously proud people. Is they're racism and prejudices? You betcha as there is everywhere but don't assume a dark skinned Latino wanting to be called Latino is inherently racist.
Otherwise, I'd suggest never visiting Latin America or NYC.
Some will deny roots but it doesn't seem like you can help them. The intelligent ones know where they're from.

Back
Top Bottom