I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Yo from here on out I no longer want to be classified as black. My rite of passage is I used to live in a Mexican city and I took Spanish for a couple years. I also have blood cousins that lived in Mexico and speak fluent Spanish. Therefore I am a Latino. Yeah I might look black with long curly black hair and a big d but that don't mean nothin no more. I am a Latino.

Welcome hermano....btw Latin countries have some of the biggest schlongs...

[emoji]128076[/emoji] mucho gracias mi hermano

Yo from here on out I no longer want to be classified as black. My rite of passage is I used to live in a Mexican city and I took Spanish for a couple years. I also have blood cousins that lived in Mexico and speak fluent Spanish. Therefore I am a Latino. Yeah I might look black with long curly black hair and a big d but that don't mean nothin no more. I am a Latino.

Some Colombians be piping donkeys to doe.

Blowing Eeyore's back out is what's really wavy right now pa?

Ayooo what?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

Last edited:

:lol:

View media item 1998361

laugh.gif

This is really a thing? 
sick.gif

This dude estimates he has ****** over 100 donkeys 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I find it really offensive coming from him.

So you can recognize my offensivemness,
You've made offensive racist and SWS comments on NT numerous times.

Everybody recognizes it.

but not yours....got it.
I'm not playing this game aint nothing I've said has been offensive compared to a repeat offender like yourself.

Just keep throwing the word bigot out there and obviously don't know what it means.

I guess it was only a matter of time since you've been watching us accurately call out bigots.

You calling me a bigot is like blco jumping at any chance to show democrats are racists too :lol: :smh:

You really flourishing in this thread calling people bigots

I hope next couple times you talk ignorant about black folk, you don't get bent outta shape when dudes return the favor

I guess you agree some of the *** your fellow NTers are spewing reeks of bigotry and ignorance....how else would I be flourishing.

Dude please, don't put a damn word in my mouth from what anyone else as said in hear, or the imaginary straw man in your head.

You want to call out any of my post, fine, we can discuss those.

But I doubt anything I have said in here have come close to the blatant ignorance you have constantly displayed towards issues regarding the black community, or the condescending comments you have fired off at black posters on NT, some in this thread too. See your Nina Simone Comment

Like with many other times, once you feel you have the moral high ground you want to milk it for all it is worth. See your "hard love" schtick

So please, go pedal this self righteous steez toward someone else.

While you struggle to label people bigots, you're succeeding in making yourself look like a hypocrite.
EXACTLY

CLOWN ****!

Last edited:
When I said "this goes to people on both sides of the argument" I meant it.

Steezy saying "open season on ya feelings" is where I got turned all the way off to this whole ****. This **** really became a black vs brown thing.

We all men here and everyone has to take responsibility for their own words and actions.

I got this clown Zik calling me a racist for ******* what?

Anton will take on any cause just for the sake of rustling.

Steezy has and will always get caught slipping cause he don't always properly articulate the **** he trying to say. There's been a few times where he said some **** that made me cringe.
Again though, a lot of cats love going at him just waiting for him to slip up on his comments.
So are their intentions as noble as they want it to seem or are cats just baiting him?

Steezy know exactly what he saying. It's cool y'all are friends outside of NT but behind his keyboard dude has been saying slick **** for a long time about black people. Your defense would work if it was just one or 2 threads but it's been going on for a long time. He know what he saying, he ain't that dumb.

You used to come in certain threads telling black people how they should feel about things but you chilled on that and that's good. Your boy on the other hand consistently says slick ****. I remember Rusty tried to help him out and explain certain things to him in another thread but nope, he didn't wanna hear it.

This is really a thing? :x  
This dude estimates he has ****** over 100 donkeys :x
View media item 1998369

This makes donkey love seem tame.

The Etoro, or Edolo, are a tribe and ethnic group of Papua New Guinea. Their territory comprises the southern slopes of Mt. Sisa, along the southern edge of the central mountain range of New Guinea, near the Papuan Plateau. They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual homosexual acts practised between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

This power is transmitted between the members of the tribe by means of sex. That's why young boys, even at the age of 12, get it from the sperm of the older males. The boy gets "power" orally by a young man assigned to be his partner. Few years later, the teenager is formally involved in relationships with many male sex partners, after which he turns into an "inseminator" from an "inseminee."

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Drink-Sperm-to-Become-a-Strong-Man-67804.shtml

Last edited:
This is really a thing? :x  
This dude estimates he has ****** over 100 donkeys :x
View media item 1998369

This makes donkey love seem tame.

The Etoro, or Edolo, are a tribe and ethnic group of Papua New Guinea. Their territory comprises the southern slopes of Mt. Sisa, along the southern edge of the central mountain range of New Guinea, near the Papuan Plateau. They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual homosexual acts practised between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

This power is transmitted between the members of the tribe by means of sex. That's why young boys, even at the age of 12, get it from the sperm of the older males. The boy gets "power" orally by a young man assigned to be his partner. Few years later, the teenager is formally involved in relationships with many male sex partners, after which he turns into an "inseminator" from an "inseminee."

http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Drink-Sperm-to-Become-a-Strong-Man-67804.shtml

I posted that because it is a joke me and Steezy have discussed in the past.

It didn't mean for it to be a jumping off point for to discuss weird sexual rituals

It's cool how talking about schlongs has brought all of us back together.
Maybe gay people DO love harder...
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
speaking as a latin person who gets confused for a middle eastern perhaps more than ksteezy. i actually embrace it and play the role. there are have been numerous times where i get confused for a "middle eastern" person and just play the act and when someone says some slick **** in spanish i respond and call them out on it. i kind of find it humorous that people can be that ignorant.

latin people come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. so does every other race. people get all bent out of shape because they are being labeled such and such. its human instinct to categorize each other. it's an instinct that has allowed us to thrive for a while.

ninjahood is of african roots. if i were to see him, and he would speak spanish i would consider him latin but he would still be "negro/moreno" thats how they do it in latin america. you can still be latin spanish speakers but dont be surprised when you are subjected to racism. because that is how a lot of spanish speaking countires are. you think the "black/dark skinned" guy on a latin american soccer team isn't a victim of it? you got to be fooling yourself because racism is worldwide. it happens in spain. even though spain is the reason why there are darker looking people there.

all in all. it seems like ninjahood is too concentrated on his world views pertaining to da heights. he definitely needs to get out more and experience the prejudice and realize that not all communities are so not judgemental. i sure have experienced it and it has made me a better person.

Last edited:

thanks bro i appreciate your insight.

ninjahood and ksteezy need to acknowledge it isn't all kombaya in latin countries. i met this one guy who told me that costa rica is one of the most racist places to visit in latin america. im sure there is racism in africa as well, where albinos get murdered just for their indifference. i believe the step in the right direction is accept our distinguishes but yet also embrace the similarities.

thanks bro i appreciate your insight.

ninjahood and ksteezy need to acknowledge it isn't all kombaya in latin countries. i met this one guy who told me that costa rica is one of the most racist places to visit in latin america. im sure there is racism in africa as well, where albinos get murdered just for their indifference. i believe the step in the right direction is accept our distinguishes but yet also embrace the similarities.

Like I said, it's part of their modus operandi of the powers that be to keep people like Ninjahood and KSteezy ignorant, because if people act like there isn't a problem nothing will be done to fix it.  There is hatred everywhere, I for one try not to sugar coat it. 

Steezy doesn't even understand the conversation:

I have a wife who embraces her afrocentricity with her hair and loves her skin color, but she's proud to be a Latina above else and wouldn't group herself with African Americans eventhough they share the same roots....

The guy basically agrees with the prevailing thought in this thread, but is so stubborn and daft he has to go into his loudmouth ratchet routine.

Like I said, it's part of their modus operandi of the powers that be to keep people like Ninjahood and KSteezy ignorant, because if people act like there isn't a problem nothing will be done to fix it.  There is hatred everywhere, I for one try not to sugar coat it. 

i agree. they have to realize when they step out of their comfort zones they will be subjected to categories. it happens everywhere. you have to the better person and acknowledge the differences and embrace it, instead of distancing yourself from the hate. inform the person you accept your background and meet halfway. but it seems like ksteezy and ninjahood want to recognize themselves as a certain group but can't grasp that it doesnt work that way throughout the world.

Steezy doesn't even understand the conversation:
The guy basically agrees with the prevailing thought in this thread, but is so stubborn and daft he has to go into his loudmouth ratchet routine.

i almost get a sense of i have 'black' friend so therefore i cannot be under the label of "anti-____"

Last edited:
My only issue comes when people try to avoid labeling themselves or being labeled 'black' based on some sense of self hatred or attempt to separate themselves from the title 'black.'

I have no problem with anyone not wanting to disregard of their own ethnicity.

As a 3/4 Puerto Rican 1/4 African American person, I can tell you there is a lot of that self hatred and avoidance of being black because of the stigma attached to it in the Latino community. There are even undertones of it in my own family and both my mother and sister (half sister, she's full Puerto Rican) married black men. It's just there.

Last edited:
My only issue comes when people try to avoid labeling themselves or being labeled 'black' based on some sense of self hatred or attempt to separate themselves from the title 'black.'

As a 3/4 Puerto Rican 1/4 African American person, I can tell you there is a lot of that self hatred and avoidance of being black because of the stigma attached to it.

This is what it all comes down to at the end of the day. I'm glad, you can honestly can shed light on it.

As a 3/4 Puerto Rican 1/4 African American person, I can tell you there is a lot of that self hatred and avoidance of being black because of the stigma attached to it in the Latino community. There are even undertones of it in my own family and both my mother and sister married black men. It's just there:

i completely agree. i remember reading how there was a dominican dictator that emphasized there is a clear separation between darker looking residents and that instillation has obviously shown its run off here. it happens in a lot of latin speaking countries just as much as asian countries where people are looked at depending on their complexion.

people need to see that way, and break the stereotype. instead of being so naive to not conceptualize that people get judged for their skin whether it be black/white/asian/native america etc.

Back
Top Bottom