I was caught smoking weed last night by a cop

First of all stop trying to act cool smoking in somewhere public...even though your in your car.� Exercise some type of common sense.� Your lucky that the cop let you off like that.�

Take this vid with a grain of salt...there are some situations where you dont want to piss off cops by overly stating that you know your rights but you should have atleast some idea to what your rights are.

First of all stop trying to act cool smoking in somewhere public...even though your in your car.� Exercise some type of common sense.� Your lucky that the cop let you off like that.�

Take this vid with a grain of salt...there are some situations where you dont want to piss off cops by overly stating that you know your rights but you should have atleast some idea to what your rights are.

SMH @ you clowns giving dude %!*! for having a half gram. Would it have been a cooler story if he was rolling with an ounce? Anyone who has any sort of weight on them when just burning a bowl is an absolute fool, a half gram would be perfect for a smoke ride, especially if they had already burned something. Take your lame insults elsewhere.

SMH @ you clowns giving dude %!*! for having a half gram. Would it have been a cooler story if he was rolling with an ounce? Anyone who has any sort of weight on them when just burning a bowl is an absolute fool, a half gram would be perfect for a smoke ride, especially if they had already burned something. Take your lame insults elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

half gram

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

half gram

Same thing happened to me one time. Smoking a blunt on my way to return a keg from a party we had. We bascially smoked the whole way there and right before we get there (mind you the blunt is still going) We stopped at a light and a bike cop rolled right up to the window and told us to pull into the gas station. Well the cop comes and asks us if there is anything in the car he should know about, I thought we were done for. He was asking about the keg but I know he had to smell it. It ended up just being a seat belt ticket trap I guess and he wrote us tickets for not wearing out seatbelts and let us go. I thought I was going to jail, I wont go on roadies anymore

Same thing happened to me one time. Smoking a blunt on my way to return a keg from a party we had. We bascially smoked the whole way there and right before we get there (mind you the blunt is still going) We stopped at a light and a bike cop rolled right up to the window and told us to pull into the gas station. Well the cop comes and asks us if there is anything in the car he should know about, I thought we were done for. He was asking about the keg but I know he had to smell it. It ended up just being a seat belt ticket trap I guess and he wrote us tickets for not wearing out seatbelts and let us go. I thought I was going to jail, I wont go on roadies anymore

laugh.gif
dang you guys are lucky.

depends on where your at.. here they take it and write you a ticket..or don't do anything at all ( Cincinnati ) everywhere treats it differant

depends on where your at.. here they take it and write you a ticket..or don't do anything at all ( Cincinnati ) everywhere treats it differant

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

she could have been setting you up to pull you over for a DUI and after that she could have searched the car and found what you had and charged you for possession of and possession of parafernalia, I believe those are both misdemeanors

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

she could have been setting you up to pull you over for a DUI and after that she could have searched the car and found what you had and charged you for possession of and possession of parafernalia, I believe those are both misdemeanors

eyes.gif

the hell is so funny about havin a half gram in the car? lame niketalkers think it aint cool to have anything less than a pound with u at all times.. fk outta here

the hell is so funny about havin a half gram in the car? lame niketalkers think it aint cool to have anything less than a pound with u at all times.. fk outta here

At least in CA, it is not illegal if you smell like weed. She probably didn't pull you over cause she didn't actually see you guys in the act of smoking.

At least in CA, it is not illegal if you smell like weed. She probably didn't pull you over cause she didn't actually see you guys in the act of smoking.

Back
Top Bottom