I was caught smoking weed last night by a cop

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

These threads.always crack me up

I smelled like bud and walked by a hall monitor, close call

I was walking by a group of delinquents and some smoke hit me in the face, I have a drug test tomorrow am I $$%@!#?

The #@$% outta here

laugh.gif

I was walking by a group of delinquents and some smoke hit me in the face, I have a drug test tomorrow am I $$%@!#?

The #@$% outta here

laugh.gif

I've been caught smoking like 5 times, I live in FL, ranging from a blunt on us to an 8th. The police have like three of my bowls. Nothing will happen when you have that little of it, as long as you tell the truth and don't try to be too slick. They will just take it. One time they tore apart my car, took my bowls etc, but never checked the ash tray which had a fully rolled blunt in it. Smoked it on the way home
pimp.gif

I've been caught smoking like 5 times, I live in FL, ranging from a blunt on us to an 8th. The police have like three of my bowls. Nothing will happen when you have that little of it, as long as you tell the truth and don't try to be too slick. They will just take it. One time they tore apart my car, took my bowls etc, but never checked the ash tray which had a fully rolled blunt in it. Smoked it on the way home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

SMH @ you clowns giving dude #@@* for having a half gram. Would it have been a cooler story if he was rolling with an ounce? Anyone who has any sort of weight on them when just burning a bowl is an absolute fool, a half gram would be perfect for a smoke ride, especially if they had already burned something. Take your lame insults elsewhere.

It's not the point he had half a gram, its that he had to tell us he had half a gram instead of just saying some. It makes his story seem even more insignificant.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

SMH @ you clowns giving dude #@@* for having a half gram. Would it have been a cooler story if he was rolling with an ounce? Anyone who has any sort of weight on them when just burning a bowl is an absolute fool, a half gram would be perfect for a smoke ride, especially if they had already burned something. Take your lame insults elsewhere.

It's not the point he had half a gram, its that he had to tell us he had half a gram instead of just saying some. It makes his story seem even more insignificant.

What would have happened if she decided to take action? Because Ihave no idea. We had half a gram in the car still and we were bothunder the influence of MJ.

in CA under an ounce is only a hundred buck ticket. unless you got a scale or bags on you.

but remember, in a FREE country, you're not doing anything wrong.

What would have happened if she decided to take action? Because Ihave no idea. We had half a gram in the car still and we were bothunder the influence of MJ.

in CA under an ounce is only a hundred buck ticket. unless you got a scale or bags on you.

Originally Posted by luvkicks

I knew you couldn't stay away from NikeTalk!!!

Originally Posted by luvkicks

The #@$% outta here

At least it was a complete story. Your unappreciation of last night was the most EMPTY post i've ever seen.

The #@$% outta here

At least it was a complete story. Your unappreciation of last night was the most EMPTY post i've ever seen.

laugh.gif

browse general here and there... [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]been comin back around cause i want to sell my entire collection[/color]

laugh.gif

browse general here and there... [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]been comin back around cause i want to sell my entire collection[/color]

half a gram... haha are you serious. Police got better things to do than bust someone with half a gram. half a gram is like chump change.

half a gram... haha are you serious. Police got better things to do than bust someone with half a gram. half a gram is like chump change.

Originally Posted by Manglor

The #@$% outta here

So true. I was about to comment in that thread with something negative but after I read my reply in the reply box I was like whats the sense and I just hit my back button on my browser.  I've been doing that alot on NT recently.

half a gram is hillarious because u wont gt !%*% for that, even if you got caught with an oz cop would either take it or make you throw it out , atleast here in ca

half a gram is hillarious because u wont gt !%*% for that, even if you got caught with an oz cop would either take it or make you throw it out , atleast here in ca

Back
Top Bottom