I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

real talk? more like idiot talk.. because grocery baggers do get tips.. and you actually think that in 4 hours you can make a $100.00?? please.. it shows you have no common sense or know anything about making money... probably a rich kid.. thinking he's so much better than everyone else.. just dont be surprised if your serves spitts in your food, cause you are a douche.. cause you probably deserve it

I tip for only good service, I do not feel forced to tip. I am completely against a forced 17% gratuity because it leads to servers taking the wage for granted. Don't tell me I dont know anything about making money, unless you can prove you know more. For the record, I know of waiters who worked at Outback Steakhouse that had 400-450 dollar days on saturday 8 hour shifts. The math is simple, if 17% is forced on each meal regardless of the service then 200$ worth of meals an hour will result in over 34 dollars of tip money. 200/hr is being modest, I ate there with just my girl and the bill was 52 dollars and we dont drink liquor. Even if 5 dollars is given to the busboy and host thats still great money especially since tips are only taxed on what you report.

real talk? more like idiot talk.. because grocery baggers do get tips.. and you actually think that in 4 hours you can make a $100.00?? please.. it shows you have no common sense or know anything about making money... probably a rich kid.. thinking he's so much better than everyone else.. just dont be surprised if your serves spitts in your food, cause you are a douche.. cause you probably deserve it

I tip for only good service, I do not feel forced to tip. I am completely against a forced 17% gratuity because it leads to servers taking the wage for granted. Don't tell me I dont know anything about making money, unless you can prove you know more. For the record, I know of waiters who worked at Outback Steakhouse that had 400-450 dollar days on saturday 8 hour shifts. The math is simple, if 17% is forced on each meal regardless of the service then 200$ worth of meals an hour will result in over 34 dollars of tip money. 200/hr is being modest, I ate there with just my girl and the bill was 52 dollars and we dont drink liquor. Even if 5 dollars is given to the busboy and host thats still great money especially since tips are only taxed on what you report.

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by an dee 51o
Wait, you don't feel the least bit lame that I shrugged my shoulders and dismissed you, leading you to go ahead and made me your topic of the day? I mean, I'm just sitting here reading you discuss me in 3rd person and put me on a pedestal (albeit a negative one, but still). You don't feel just a little corny that dude exposed the FACT that you came in this thread because of who started it and not why they started it? I guess man..
laugh.gif
..  let my nuts go.
roll.gif

I thought I made it CLEAR that I had no idea you were even on here any more until like five pages deep into this thread.

Ah, I thought OP was finally flamed into Bolivian after the last massacre. The only NTer with more screen names than THB.

And let me reiterate the FACT that I came in here to call OP an idiot for not tipping, then I realized it was you, so I decided fire a shot.

Your turn.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

When ever me and my boys go to a restaurant we leave a tip, we write on the receipt "stay in school".

THAT'S what the $!+% is up, sir.
pimp.gif

I find it funny that some people think they're highly cultured because they travel the world (and I agree)

but won't question tipping in the States, they won't take 2 seconds to even give it some thought.

there's just a "because" no one wants to entertain. people are legitimately upset, asking for these threads to be locked because it provokes thought 
laugh.gif

they're hoping someone recognizes you and spits in your food, I guess that's more socially acceptable?
It happens a lot.. I ask people WHY they are okay with the status quo and they hate me for it
laugh.gif
. Feeble minds. Then they actually act worse than anything I've suggested in the name of calling me a bad person. I love it..
grin.gif

someone give this guy a job so he can afford to tip...
What's 15% of the zero dollars it would take to get a blow job from your imaginary girlfriend? Afford that.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

When ever me and my boys go to a restaurant we leave a tip, we write on the receipt "stay in school".

THAT'S what the $!+% is up, sir.
pimp.gif

I find it funny that some people think they're highly cultured because they travel the world (and I agree)

but won't question tipping in the States, they won't take 2 seconds to even give it some thought.

there's just a "because" no one wants to entertain. people are legitimately upset, asking for these threads to be locked because it provokes thought 
laugh.gif

they're hoping someone recognizes you and spits in your food, I guess that's more socially acceptable?
It happens a lot.. I ask people WHY they are okay with the status quo and they hate me for it
laugh.gif
. Feeble minds. Then they actually act worse than anything I've suggested in the name of calling me a bad person. I love it..
grin.gif

someone give this guy a job so he can afford to tip...
What's 15% of the zero dollars it would take to get a blow job from your imaginary girlfriend? Afford that.

Wait, you don't feel the least bit lame that I shrugged my shoulders and dismissed you, leading you to go ahead and made me your topic of the day? I mean, I'm just sitting here reading you discuss me in 3rd person and put me on a pedestal (albeit a negative one, but still). You don't feel just a little corny that dude exposed the FACT that you came in this thread because of who started it and not why they started it? I guess man..
laugh.gif
..  let my nuts go.
roll.gif

I thought I made it CLEAR that I had no idea you were even on here any more until like five pages deep into this thread.

Ah, I thought OP was finally flamed into Bolivian after the last massacre. The only NTer with more screen names than THB.

And let me reiterate the FACT that I came in here to call OP an idiot for not tipping, then I realized it was you, so I decided fire a shot.

Your turn.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Larrydavidswag

All of what you said is cool and all. But do you legit go out of your way to not tip? Or you tip if you have good service.

And i understand that people have different ideals on tipping. But coming from a college grad who now has a good job (financial analyst for nasa) who understands what it means to be dependent on tips to keep living...i wish you "non-tippers based on strictly principle" would just stay home and and cook your own dinner.

stay home stay home stay home

this is america

you not finna tell me to stay home if i dont like it

cause its not up to me

i can LEGALLY not tip a broad and leave the spot, scot free....

im not breaking any laws

just your feelings....

WHY SHOULD I STAY IN THE HOUSE IF I AGREE TO PAY 7 DOLLARS FOR A 7 DOLLAR SANDWHICH?

roll.gif

"how dare you exchange the listed price of our goods and services then just leave without breaking us off"

roll.gif

who EVER said  "I GO OUT OF MY WAY, legit,  TO NOT TIP"?

WHO SAID THAT?

RILLA AINT EVEN SAY THAT

you work for nasa but can't absorb and understand plain english? i mean, i like to think imma decent writer...and that nasa employs geniuses...but, uh

nowhere did i say "i go out of my way to not tip people"

honestly, i throw them a couple bucks and whatever change makes it an even "bill", even tho i use a card...

so if its like 16.35, i tip 3.65 to make it 20....and that's only if the service was decent. do i give a ++@# that its not the 20 percent yall so proudly want everyone to know? absolutely not.

when the service is good, my server is charming, my time enjoyable, or im just feeling generous, i'll give someone a 20 straight up....but thats very very very rare...that my service is actually ENJOYABLE...as in, that particular server made my visit EXCEPTIONALLY ENJOYABLE beyond my normal level of enjoyment in said establishment....i.e. mindy's service actually made my trip MORE enjoyable than if it had been sandy....

i dont have a problem with actually tipping, its the whole "YOU HAVE TO TIP BECAUSE..." i have a problem with...i dont HAVE to tip +$%$, actually, i can write in ZERO on the "TIP AMOUNT" line and walk out, LEGALLY

ive tipped tattoo artists, drink runners, people at sonic, shoe store dudes, music store dudes, corner store cats, hat store chicks, mechanics, etc. and not just in money

but see, i dont go around beating my chest about how much or how often i tip because i dont feel like it makes me a better person, able to point my finger at other dudes and yell "CHEAP" or "POOR"

right?

right.

at the same time, if you ask "is everything okay?" and i say "can i get a napkin, some more soda and some honey mustard" and i see you again without at least one of those three things, more than 2 minutes later

you're not getting tipped and im not gonna feel bad about it at all. in fact, ill announce it, if it helps these upset parties of people feel less upset somehow...

oh, you remember me for not giving you a tip? oh, you gonna give me %#*@*! service or mess with my food? somehow that's going to get you a good tip this time? oh.

eyes.gif

THEY chose to rock with a part time job that pays 3.25 base.

i made 2.15 base at sears, did you see me crying to people about not getting tips? did you see me crying about how the commission was less than 1%? how i sold 22k my first two weeks on the job and got like 400 dollars commission?

nah, you didnt

what you did see was me getting a better job, tho

you dont like that you get paid 99 percent in tips?

you dont like that the actual tip is completely and totally voulentary, and up to the customer?

oh, maybe you shouldn't be working in that industry, home skillet....

maybe if enough of you were ACTUALLY struggling and making such a joke of a salary, you'd do something to change it, right?

BUT IN REALITY

yall make 30-50 dollars an hour IN CASH

so yall aint finna get no tears from me for bad tippers.....

LDS
pimp.gif

Larrydavidswag

All of what you said is cool and all. But do you legit go out of your way to not tip? Or you tip if you have good service.

And i understand that people have different ideals on tipping. But coming from a college grad who now has a good job (financial analyst for nasa) who understands what it means to be dependent on tips to keep living...i wish you "non-tippers based on strictly principle" would just stay home and and cook your own dinner.

stay home stay home stay home

this is america

you not finna tell me to stay home if i dont like it

cause its not up to me

i can LEGALLY not tip a broad and leave the spot, scot free....

im not breaking any laws

just your feelings....

WHY SHOULD I STAY IN THE HOUSE IF I AGREE TO PAY 7 DOLLARS FOR A 7 DOLLAR SANDWHICH?

roll.gif

"how dare you exchange the listed price of our goods and services then just leave without breaking us off"

roll.gif

who EVER said  "I GO OUT OF MY WAY, legit,  TO NOT TIP"?

WHO SAID THAT?

RILLA AINT EVEN SAY THAT

you work for nasa but can't absorb and understand plain english? i mean, i like to think imma decent writer...and that nasa employs geniuses...but, uh

nowhere did i say "i go out of my way to not tip people"

honestly, i throw them a couple bucks and whatever change makes it an even "bill", even tho i use a card...

so if its like 16.35, i tip 3.65 to make it 20....and that's only if the service was decent. do i give a ++@# that its not the 20 percent yall so proudly want everyone to know? absolutely not.

when the service is good, my server is charming, my time enjoyable, or im just feeling generous, i'll give someone a 20 straight up....but thats very very very rare...that my service is actually ENJOYABLE...as in, that particular server made my visit EXCEPTIONALLY ENJOYABLE beyond my normal level of enjoyment in said establishment....i.e. mindy's service actually made my trip MORE enjoyable than if it had been sandy....

i dont have a problem with actually tipping, its the whole "YOU HAVE TO TIP BECAUSE..." i have a problem with...i dont HAVE to tip +$%$, actually, i can write in ZERO on the "TIP AMOUNT" line and walk out, LEGALLY

ive tipped tattoo artists, drink runners, people at sonic, shoe store dudes, music store dudes, corner store cats, hat store chicks, mechanics, etc. and not just in money

but see, i dont go around beating my chest about how much or how often i tip because i dont feel like it makes me a better person, able to point my finger at other dudes and yell "CHEAP" or "POOR"

right?

right.

at the same time, if you ask "is everything okay?" and i say "can i get a napkin, some more soda and some honey mustard" and i see you again without at least one of those three things, more than 2 minutes later

you're not getting tipped and im not gonna feel bad about it at all. in fact, ill announce it, if it helps these upset parties of people feel less upset somehow...

oh, you remember me for not giving you a tip? oh, you gonna give me %#*@*! service or mess with my food? somehow that's going to get you a good tip this time? oh.

eyes.gif

THEY chose to rock with a part time job that pays 3.25 base.

i made 2.15 base at sears, did you see me crying to people about not getting tips? did you see me crying about how the commission was less than 1%? how i sold 22k my first two weeks on the job and got like 400 dollars commission?

nah, you didnt

what you did see was me getting a better job, tho

you dont like that you get paid 99 percent in tips?

you dont like that the actual tip is completely and totally voulentary, and up to the customer?

oh, maybe you shouldn't be working in that industry, home skillet....

maybe if enough of you were ACTUALLY struggling and making such a joke of a salary, you'd do something to change it, right?

BUT IN REALITY

yall make 30-50 dollars an hour IN CASH

so yall aint finna get no tears from me for bad tippers.....

LDS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Umm... no..

What?

How does that even.. huh?

30t6p3b.gif
much less than that is fine, but I agree.
You were served, you should pay for that service. But that doesn't mean you can't leave $.02 as a tip and call it fair
pimp.gif
(only for very rude servers though)

If they weren't rude and you got your food you should pay 12-15%
What so hard to understanfd about this:

"If you want me to pay something, list the price. IF it's not a stated price, I think it's wrong to EXPECT me to add it to my tab"

I ordered the food, not Felicia, or whichever waitress they sent. I didn't say "Let me get 12 wings and a side order of manners from Felicia". They didn't list the price as "12 wings + Felcia = $x.xx + tips". The service is on them. That's what they provide. Why should I comp them for edging out their competitors. That's what they're supposed to do! 
For someone who stays telling people to read the subtext, you have a lot of trouble reading plain text.
None of it matters! You're going to pay for it in the end, so there's no point in whining about it.
One way or another, the money is coming out of your pocket. Whether the company takes it, or the person who served you takes it (through cash or the satisfaction of spitting in your food), YOU pay.

AND you ordered Felicia when you decided to go to a sit-down restaurant, where service is part of the deal.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Umm... no..

What?

How does that even.. huh?

30t6p3b.gif
much less than that is fine, but I agree.
You were served, you should pay for that service. But that doesn't mean you can't leave $.02 as a tip and call it fair
pimp.gif
(only for very rude servers though)

If they weren't rude and you got your food you should pay 12-15%
What so hard to understanfd about this:

"If you want me to pay something, list the price. IF it's not a stated price, I think it's wrong to EXPECT me to add it to my tab"

I ordered the food, not Felicia, or whichever waitress they sent. I didn't say "Let me get 12 wings and a side order of manners from Felicia". They didn't list the price as "12 wings + Felcia = $x.xx + tips". The service is on them. That's what they provide. Why should I comp them for edging out their competitors. That's what they're supposed to do! 
For someone who stays telling people to read the subtext, you have a lot of trouble reading plain text.
None of it matters! You're going to pay for it in the end, so there's no point in whining about it.
One way or another, the money is coming out of your pocket. Whether the company takes it, or the person who served you takes it (through cash or the satisfaction of spitting in your food), YOU pay.

AND you ordered Felicia when you decided to go to a sit-down restaurant, where service is part of the deal.

laugh.gif
..  let my nuts go.
roll.gif

But I'm still your topic of the day though right? You rememeber everything about me. How cute. Carry on with your campaign then. You should make signs and chants. Something real catchy like.. maybe throw Wale on the hook or something.

Look me in my eye and state your price then! That's all I'm asking. Don't back-door bill me! If you're cool with that, be cool with it. But I'm not. It's funny how much we hate back-door taxes with phone companies, housing, utilities, car financing, and all of the above and in between. But when it's about the +$*$ you put into your body to sustain life, it's no big deal. Cuz I'm wrong.... and cheap. Whatever.. I didn't order the Felicia. They ordered her to serve me. They should pay her what she's worth.

laugh.gif
..  let my nuts go.
roll.gif

But I'm still your topic of the day though right? You rememeber everything about me. How cute. Carry on with your campaign then. You should make signs and chants. Something real catchy like.. maybe throw Wale on the hook or something.

Look me in my eye and state your price then! That's all I'm asking. Don't back-door bill me! If you're cool with that, be cool with it. But I'm not. It's funny how much we hate back-door taxes with phone companies, housing, utilities, car financing, and all of the above and in between. But when it's about the +$*$ you put into your body to sustain life, it's no big deal. Cuz I'm wrong.... and cheap. Whatever.. I didn't order the Felicia. They ordered her to serve me. They should pay her what she's worth.

Larrydavidswag

I only read the first half of your 40 paragraph posts....im busy sorry

But ok so you tip. Thats all i wanted to know. You get way too worked up over a simple question

Thank you for the answer. OP's TITLE SAYS "I WILL NEVER TIP AT A RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN" so i think he is getting at the fact that he is no longer tipping anymore ever out of principle

thats what i have a problem with and i stated my opinion to each his own but nice to see you are actually a decent human who will tip based on service.

Larrydavidswag

I only read the first half of your 40 paragraph posts....im busy sorry

But ok so you tip. Thats all i wanted to know. You get way too worked up over a simple question

Thank you for the answer. OP's TITLE SAYS "I WILL NEVER TIP AT A RESTAURANT EVER AGAIN" so i think he is getting at the fact that he is no longer tipping anymore ever out of principle

thats what i have a problem with and i stated my opinion to each his own but nice to see you are actually a decent human who will tip based on service.

laugh.gif
Why so self-centered? I'm in this thread because I have an hour and a half until I start work and I saw a dumb thread and decided to make way too many posts in it.

And let's be real, people know you on here because of your....... "opinionated" views, and the fact that you usually find some way to talk about yourself in first-person and mention that you make music in every thread.

laugh.gif
Why so self-centered? I'm in this thread because I have an hour and a half until I start work and I saw a dumb thread and decided to make way too many posts in it.

And let's be real, people know you on here because of your....... "opinionated" views, and the fact that you usually find some way to talk about yourself in first-person and mention that you make music in every thread.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Real talk..

roll.gif

one guy gives props, one guy disagrees. i side with the guy giving props, but im biased. both of yalls opinions are just that...BOTH OF YALLS OPINIONS

dont nobody care what you think or feel lil guy....

the 4 hours=100 bucks was based upon the figure a former server said "i made 30-50 dollars an hour"

i was actually being nice, cause 50 an hour is 200, 30 an hour is 120. i gave a lowball for the benefit...

my ex was a waitress, she made 100 bucks in 4 hours easy.

my coworker is a part time server, she says she works 4 hr shifts and brings home 200-250 a night

roll.gif
, YES I, eNPHAN, OF ALL NTERS, AM A RICH KID WITH NO PERSPECTIVE ON REAL LIFE

YOUVE OUTED ME

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hey, boy, ask around this here forum about me...

how am i cheap and poor AND rich and spoiled all at the same time, tho?

roll.gif

it shows i have no common sense or know anything about making money...

laugh.gif
, these dudes be tooooooo much.

i worked as a cashier. it was against giant eagle policy to tip grocery baggers. in fact, it was a firable offense to accept any tips in any position.

no common sense NOR making money...NOR when you put it in the tense of a negative, like NO a b and c, you're gonna wanna put an n on the front of your OR, making it NOR

and remember, folks, EYE am the one with the "idiot talk" between the two of us....

roll.gif

low and behold, i have actual life experience in which absolutely everything i've said in this post was supported with.

you, on the other hand, feel emo about a stranger, me, on NT, and that's a joke in itself.

and not that it matters, but im an instructional aid, going through the process of getting my master's.....

i KNOW i'm underpaid

where are my tips?

oh, food service is much more important and skilled than teaching children, you got it...and i suppose these uneducated people NEED this money...you know, to not pay back college loans and all...

roll.gif

I ordered the food, not Felicia, or whichever waitress they sent. I didn't say "Let me get 12 wings and a side order of manners from Felicia".

roll.gif

and where are yall going where servers making "3.25 an hour" are waiting on you "literally hand and foot"

these %$@$!%$ bring you food inbetween texts and twitter convos, bro

roll.gif

i didnt know our servers were such a noble population of self-less servants

waaaait, wait

what's this? people are quoting whole paragraphs and giving me colon-hats and "real talk" mentions?

but, that one kid with numbers in his name said i take Ls in every post and and nobody likes me

lol, yo, i had to break out of sarcastic *%%%*!+ for a second to reinterate, THIS KID HAS NUMBERS IN HIS NAME...I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME THAT QUICK

THIS DUDE IS EVEN FORGETABLE ON THE INTERNET, IMAGINE REAL LIFE

i bet he remembers eNPHAN or LarryDavidSwag, tho...

pimp.gif

and so what if he's not tipping off principal? HES NOT OBLIGATED TO TIP

well, unless you count anal $%* passive aggressive dudes such as yourself threatening him with spit in food and bad service if he doesnt....

the resturant doesnt say, expressly, "when you come here to eat, you must tip your server. keep this in mind when you enter our spot"

you know why?

CAUSE YOURE NOT OBLIGATED TO PAY THEM, PERIOD

unless you qualify the coalition of soft-dudes-who-love-to-check-on-the-next-man-to-guage-their-own self-worth section's feelings over here as some sort of obligation

oh, and if NT hasn't realized this by now, the amount of or length of my posts in a topic are in no way, shape or form correlated to my level of "caring" about something...

im absolutely NEVER mad...unless we're talking about race.

99 of my posts on NT are posted while literally chuckling....

i double space, i work 8 hrs a day, 6 hrs spent infront of a computer with absolutely nothing else to do and im an english major who loves to argue

im going to type alot and post alot...has nothing to do with me "caring" or "it being that serious" or anything like that.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Real talk..

roll.gif

one guy gives props, one guy disagrees. i side with the guy giving props, but im biased. both of yalls opinions are just that...BOTH OF YALLS OPINIONS

dont nobody care what you think or feel lil guy....

the 4 hours=100 bucks was based upon the figure a former server said "i made 30-50 dollars an hour"

i was actually being nice, cause 50 an hour is 200, 30 an hour is 120. i gave a lowball for the benefit...

my ex was a waitress, she made 100 bucks in 4 hours easy.

my coworker is a part time server, she says she works 4 hr shifts and brings home 200-250 a night

roll.gif
, YES I, eNPHAN, OF ALL NTERS, AM A RICH KID WITH NO PERSPECTIVE ON REAL LIFE

YOUVE OUTED ME

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hey, boy, ask around this here forum about me...

how am i cheap and poor AND rich and spoiled all at the same time, tho?

roll.gif

it shows i have no common sense or know anything about making money...

laugh.gif
, these dudes be tooooooo much.

i worked as a cashier. it was against giant eagle policy to tip grocery baggers. in fact, it was a firable offense to accept any tips in any position.

no common sense NOR making money...NOR when you put it in the tense of a negative, like NO a b and c, you're gonna wanna put an n on the front of your OR, making it NOR

and remember, folks, EYE am the one with the "idiot talk" between the two of us....

roll.gif

low and behold, i have actual life experience in which absolutely everything i've said in this post was supported with.

you, on the other hand, feel emo about a stranger, me, on NT, and that's a joke in itself.

and not that it matters, but im an instructional aid, going through the process of getting my master's.....

i KNOW i'm underpaid

where are my tips?

oh, food service is much more important and skilled than teaching children, you got it...and i suppose these uneducated people NEED this money...you know, to not pay back college loans and all...

roll.gif

I ordered the food, not Felicia, or whichever waitress they sent. I didn't say "Let me get 12 wings and a side order of manners from Felicia".

roll.gif

and where are yall going where servers making "3.25 an hour" are waiting on you "literally hand and foot"

these %$@$!%$ bring you food inbetween texts and twitter convos, bro

roll.gif

i didnt know our servers were such a noble population of self-less servants

waaaait, wait

what's this? people are quoting whole paragraphs and giving me colon-hats and "real talk" mentions?

but, that one kid with numbers in his name said i take Ls in every post and and nobody likes me

lol, yo, i had to break out of sarcastic *%%%*!+ for a second to reinterate, THIS KID HAS NUMBERS IN HIS NAME...I DONT EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME THAT QUICK

THIS DUDE IS EVEN FORGETABLE ON THE INTERNET, IMAGINE REAL LIFE

i bet he remembers eNPHAN or LarryDavidSwag, tho...

pimp.gif

and so what if he's not tipping off principal? HES NOT OBLIGATED TO TIP

well, unless you count anal $%* passive aggressive dudes such as yourself threatening him with spit in food and bad service if he doesnt....

the resturant doesnt say, expressly, "when you come here to eat, you must tip your server. keep this in mind when you enter our spot"

you know why?

CAUSE YOURE NOT OBLIGATED TO PAY THEM, PERIOD

unless you qualify the coalition of soft-dudes-who-love-to-check-on-the-next-man-to-guage-their-own self-worth section's feelings over here as some sort of obligation

oh, and if NT hasn't realized this by now, the amount of or length of my posts in a topic are in no way, shape or form correlated to my level of "caring" about something...

im absolutely NEVER mad...unless we're talking about race.

99 of my posts on NT are posted while literally chuckling....

i double space, i work 8 hrs a day, 6 hrs spent infront of a computer with absolutely nothing else to do and im an english major who loves to argue

im going to type alot and post alot...has nothing to do with me "caring" or "it being that serious" or anything like that.

maybe it's because he's brave enough to not support a system he seems faulty. 
ohwell.gif

the way he got there was by thinking about it, which most people don't.

I feel the same way he does, but honestly I'm just too insecure to do it.

I don't think "not tipping" is going to change the system tomorrow, and I dont want to take the "society L" and look like a jerk, or even worse, broke by my female companions, 

but at least I'm honest about it 
laugh.gif

maybe it's because he's brave enough to not support a system he seems faulty. 
ohwell.gif

the way he got there was by thinking about it, which most people don't.

I feel the same way he does, but honestly I'm just too insecure to do it.

I don't think "not tipping" is going to change the system tomorrow, and I dont want to take the "society L" and look like a jerk, or even worse, broke by my female companions, 

but at least I'm honest about it 
laugh.gif

I went to pay my $50 phone bill @ Tmobile.

I hand the Clerk a $100 bill.

So after about 5 minutes of waiting in front of the counter, and swatting away NATS (this Tmobile was sweltering inside, and had tons of Nats flying around) I ask for my change ($50).

Clerk says: "I thought that was my tip???!!!"

I felt like saying: "I'll give you a TIP!!!" (clerk was fine, and showed cleavage)

I went to pay my $50 phone bill @ Tmobile.

I hand the Clerk a $100 bill.

So after about 5 minutes of waiting in front of the counter, and swatting away NATS (this Tmobile was sweltering inside, and had tons of Nats flying around) I ask for my change ($50).

Clerk says: "I thought that was my tip???!!!"

I felt like saying: "I'll give you a TIP!!!" (clerk was fine, and showed cleavage)

Thank you Chunk. It really is hard being the guy that says, "Wait a minute....man hell nah. I WON'T TOLERATE IT." when it goes against expectations..

Thank you Chunk. It really is hard being the guy that says, "Wait a minute....man hell nah. I WON'T TOLERATE IT." when it goes against expectations..

Back
Top Bottom