I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

thread is comedy.

alot of effort going into these posts

laugh.gif
 Yup 
Cheap people trying to provide a rationale why they don't tip.  We get it.. you're a cheap bastard. end of story.  No need to go page after page retyping the same crap just to argue.  

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

i disagreed with everything he posted but for someone to attack him  then turn into a little princess and cry to the mods and report him after he responded to their personal attack is just lame.  dudes on here that can dish it out but can't take it when people go off on them are lame.

it happens often. that's why i got banned last time. meth admitted to me that he doesnt look at the context nor review the actual thread...not even the page the offense was on....he just checks the report, and if its a violation, he blindly bans the person...

roll.gif
, its funny, too, because i mean, these same dudes stick around flaming in posts only to have the flamee turn up banned....so im starting to narrow down the suspects....

that is exactly what you've been doing.  Its like you think you have some sort of e-fame.  Your real life must suck.
i dont comprehend the meaning of this.

im doing what exact same thing? entering people's posts and crying about how they sonned me in another forum?

eyes.gif

you typed "you have an english degree LOL"

laugh.gif
, that's not trolling/flaming? that's on topic?

add it to the blog, bruh.

thats the thing, i dont have any fame whatsoever. its YOU DUDES that STAY QUOTING ME in post after post after post after post after post telling me how much you have a personal emotional attachment to me.....

(oops, im playing the victim by explaining reality right now...)

the only off topic posts from me in this thread are RESPONSES....in RESPONSE to something said to me.

you can think my life sucks if you want because I DO NOT CARE.

roll.gif

thats the difference between us

YALL CARE

I DO NOT

laugh.gif
@he's making fun of people's schools like he went to MIT

roll.gif

I CAN TASTE THE DELICIOUS TEARS FROM HERE

dude was legit hurt

laugh.gif

well adding to the tipping part.. i make enough to be able to tip 5-10 bucks on top of a meal.. if the server is cool hooks me up with free stuff or somthing I have no problem giving them more. I love the feeling of getting a nice tip no matter if its serving or loading bags of mulch.. but ya i hate working in the mall sucksss

well adding to the tipping part.. i make enough to be able to tip 5-10 bucks on top of a meal.. if the server is cool hooks me up with free stuff or somthing I have no problem giving them more. I love the feeling of getting a nice tip no matter if its serving or loading bags of mulch.. but ya i hate working in the mall sucksss

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES USING THE REPORT BUTTON? FOR REAL? LOG OFF.

IT WILL NEVER BE THAT SERIOUS.

roll.gif

dudes hate  so much they report people AFTER their flaming fails....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES USING THE REPORT BUTTON? FOR REAL? LOG OFF.

IT WILL NEVER BE THAT SERIOUS.

roll.gif

dudes hate  so much they report people AFTER their flaming fails....

IF YOU HAVE TO HIT THE REPORT BUTTON DURING A DISAGREEMENT, YOU HAVE LOST THE ARGUMENT. BUT SINCE IT'S NOT PUBLIC WHO'S DOING THE REPORTING ONLY THAT PERSON HAS TO LIVE WITH THAT SHAME. MAN UP.

I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME IN THE JORDAN AND NIKE RETRO FORUMS AND WAS OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT THERE WAS A REPORT BUTTON AND THAT DUDES ACTUALLY USED IT UNTIL I STARTED POSTING IN GENERAL....

IF YOU HAVE TO HIT THE REPORT BUTTON DURING A DISAGREEMENT, YOU HAVE LOST THE ARGUMENT. BUT SINCE IT'S NOT PUBLIC WHO'S DOING THE REPORTING ONLY THAT PERSON HAS TO LIVE WITH THAT SHAME. MAN UP.

I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME IN THE JORDAN AND NIKE RETRO FORUMS AND WAS OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT THERE WAS A REPORT BUTTON AND THAT DUDES ACTUALLY USED IT UNTIL I STARTED POSTING IN GENERAL....

they be mad

and the only thing they can do is hit report

i mean, it is what it is

dont bait people by talking %%!%, then when they clown you back, you hit the report button

thats why i have an issue with how method man handles bannings...well, my last banning, at least

i mean, basically, he told me i was in violation and was reported....the other dudes who were in violation werent reported...and if i wanted those violators to be held responsible, i needed to report them myself...

so out of spite i went through the post and sent him a giant link of all the flaming that i endured before finally responding

those dudes still post.

LOL

Rilla got banned, while showing restraint, in response to violations....

that is UBER corny.

if you dont like someone's posts...YOU CAN IGNORE THEM

they be mad

and the only thing they can do is hit report

i mean, it is what it is

dont bait people by talking %%!%, then when they clown you back, you hit the report button

thats why i have an issue with how method man handles bannings...well, my last banning, at least

i mean, basically, he told me i was in violation and was reported....the other dudes who were in violation werent reported...and if i wanted those violators to be held responsible, i needed to report them myself...

so out of spite i went through the post and sent him a giant link of all the flaming that i endured before finally responding

those dudes still post.

LOL

that is UBER corny.

This thread, which probably should've stayed on Facebook to begin with, has clearly run its course.

those dudes still post. 

LOL

that is UBER corny.

I'll let LarryDavidSwag respond to this:

dude was legit hurt
and remember:
You have people here intentionally posting flamboyant stuff just get people riled up, then they refuse to disagree respectfully and wind up provoking a flame war.  That's not a positive contribution to our forums.   
If you don't like someone's comment about your post, you have the option to ignore the reply, you have the option to ignore the USER, and you have the option to report the post.  You do not have the option to violate the rules in retaliation. 

Sorry, but NikeTalk isn't the most important thing in the universe.  I don't have 10 hours per day to review the entire context regarding every single incident that occurs here.  We have THOUSANDS of posts and our staff members all have full-time responsibilities to attend to.  If you're working the replay booth during an NFL game, you don't have time to review the ENTIRE game in slow motion to determine whether or not you should give the Patriots the "benefit of the doubt" on a pass completion because the same receiver caught a cheap shot that wasn't called 40 minutes ago.  You look at the play in question and you make the call as determined by the rules.  We can't follow every single thread.  Users are expected to contribute to the community and share in the responsibility of its upkeep.  That includes reporting violations.  

I'm NOT spending 30 minutes of my free time to sort through a garbage heap just because someone's applying this adolescent "stop snitchin'" mentality to a message board.  Deal with it.

You can report posts.  You can ignore users.  You can't post insults and personal attacks.  It's that simple.

If a user you reported is still posting, that doesn't mean they weren't warned or even suspended.  If two players get into it during an NBA game and a double foul is called, and one of the two is ejected, that isn't automatically "unfair."  What if one of the two players already had 5 personals?  We give users every opportunity to follow the rules here, but you have no fouls left to give.  

You're here because I gave you another chance.  I don't expect a 'thank you,' but you could at least stop using that second chance to whine about how unfairly you've been treated.  Most banned users don't get the chance to return until at LEAST one full month after the fact.  Keep it moving.

This thread, which probably should've stayed on Facebook to begin with, has clearly run its course.

those dudes still post. 

LOL

that is UBER corny.

I'll let LarryDavidSwag respond to this:

dude was legit hurt
and remember:
You have people here intentionally posting flamboyant stuff just get people riled up, then they refuse to disagree respectfully and wind up provoking a flame war.  That's not a positive contribution to our forums.   
If you don't like someone's comment about your post, you have the option to ignore the reply, you have the option to ignore the USER, and you have the option to report the post.  You do not have the option to violate the rules in retaliation. 

Sorry, but NikeTalk isn't the most important thing in the universe.  I don't have 10 hours per day to review the entire context regarding every single incident that occurs here.  We have THOUSANDS of posts and our staff members all have full-time responsibilities to attend to.  If you're working the replay booth during an NFL game, you don't have time to review the ENTIRE game in slow motion to determine whether or not you should give the Patriots the "benefit of the doubt" on a pass completion because the same receiver caught a cheap shot that wasn't called 40 minutes ago.  You look at the play in question and you make the call as determined by the rules.  We can't follow every single thread.  Users are expected to contribute to the community and share in the responsibility of its upkeep.  That includes reporting violations.  

I'm NOT spending 30 minutes of my free time to sort through a garbage heap just because someone's applying this adolescent "stop snitchin'" mentality to a message board.  Deal with it.

You can report posts.  You can ignore users.  You can't post insults and personal attacks.  It's that simple.

If a user you reported is still posting, that doesn't mean they weren't warned or even suspended.  If two players get into it during an NBA game and a double foul is called, and one of the two is ejected, that isn't automatically "unfair."  What if one of the two players already had 5 personals?  We give users every opportunity to follow the rules here, but you have no fouls left to give.  

You're here because I gave you another chance.  I don't expect a 'thank you,' but you could at least stop using that second chance to whine about how unfairly you've been treated.  Most banned users don't get the chance to return until at LEAST one full month after the fact.  Keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom