I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

bro if you never tip i hope you don't regularly visit the same spot. just sayin
Only when forced to, really. Ya'll know how women are. In all honesty, I would have made better wings, more of them, and charged nothing. But all my women like eating out (super pun #BIWINNING). Like I said, I'm an over-the-stove kinda guy.

P.S. Your post and my reply to it makes more sense than 8 of these 12 pages.

laugh.gif

Only when forced to, really. Ya'll know how women are. In all honesty, I would have made better wings, more of them, and charged nothing. But all my women like eating out (super pun #BIWINNING). Like I said, I'm an over-the-stove kinda guy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Look at your response? Does it get any lamer? You coudln't even form a coherent post. Just a bunch of nonsense about how much I typed, you forcing the idea of me getting a heart attack over what you're doing, and the internet is serious business meme talk.

What's really pathetic is that there is no justification for tipping. There is no reason why you should be paying someone extra money for a job they choose to do and wages they accept. You tip just because and don't question it. Nor do you question why you should tip when gratuity was already added on a bill for 2 ppl.

Given where he lives, bringing up racism is a valid point but if you read his OP racism was not the crutch of his entire argument.

Also stop with all that extra this is the internet garble. You can't really take yourself serious with that response
laugh.gif
This is the internet so don't expect me to make sense. Sad.
Straight up, it's really hard to believe that you have any friends in the real world. You need to turn the intensity down from like an 11 to a 5, so people can talk to you.

Let me REITERATE once again.. THIS IS THE INTERNET. I'm sorry that I don't have a thesis and a works cited for everything that I type, but you're one of those "Wow, look this guy isn't typing in MLA format, so he must be stupid" type of dudes.

This is the last paragraph of the original post (which also happens to be... dun dun dun... the place where you usually write your THESIS in an essay):

I'm NEVER EVER tipping at a restaurant again. At first I was being an idealist. Occasionally I'd just be cheap. But now I'm actually offended at the whole concept. I feel taken advantage of now. It shows what people really think of you when they add a gratuity TAX to a 17 dollar meal as if they didn't wanna take the chance that they wouldn't get their apparently mandatory 3 buck cut. Racist bastards..
30t6p3b.gif

Discuss.

Come at me, bro. (I know how you looooove those internet memes)

Look at your response? Does it get any lamer? You coudln't even form a coherent post. Just a bunch of nonsense about how much I typed, you forcing the idea of me getting a heart attack over what you're doing, and the internet is serious business meme talk.

What's really pathetic is that there is no justification for tipping. There is no reason why you should be paying someone extra money for a job they choose to do and wages they accept. You tip just because and don't question it. Nor do you question why you should tip when gratuity was already added on a bill for 2 ppl.

Given where he lives, bringing up racism is a valid point but if you read his OP racism was not the crutch of his entire argument.

Also stop with all that extra this is the internet garble. You can't really take yourself serious with that response
laugh.gif
Straight up, it's really hard to believe that you have any friends in the real world. You need to turn the intensity down from like an 11 to a 5, so people can talk to you.

Let me REITERATE once again.. THIS IS THE INTERNET. I'm sorry that I don't have a thesis and a works cited for everything that I type, but you're one of those "Wow, look this guy isn't typing in MLA format, so he must be stupid" type of dudes.

This is the last paragraph of the original post (which also happens to be... dun dun dun... the place where you usually write your THESIS in an essay):

I'm NEVER EVER tipping at a restaurant again. At first I was being an idealist. Occasionally I'd just be cheap. But now I'm actually offended at the whole concept. I feel taken advantage of now. It shows what people really think of you when they add a gratuity TAX to a 17 dollar meal as if they didn't wanna take the chance that they wouldn't get their apparently mandatory 3 buck cut. Racist bastards..
30t6p3b.gif

Discuss.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

had to fix that. i might make that my sig, real talk.

lol, stop arguing with the kid on "team electro"

and lets all three burn one

cause yall not even arguing over different stances

he just legit doesnt like you, someone he doesnt know....

you know, like a female would

you getting attention, you got 11 page threads popping...he gotta bump his to get replies....

you step in, glance at the young chap for a second, not even consciously

and he thinks, "I DONT LIKE THIS %*!++, YOU SEE HOW HE LOOKED AT ME! OOOOO"

roll.gif
HE said he felt some sort of way about me though
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

Rilla, AKA Murda He most recently
He's had more incarnations than the Dalai Lama
Unemployed, non-tipping, failing rapper/hip hop "artist".
Embarrassed out of his last SN in this thread http://niketalk.yuku.com/...le--use-Big-words?page=1
Emnarassed? Dude I lost my password.That's it, believe it or not. Murda he ain't even banned. I just don't remember how to get back in. If I was embarrased about a screen name,  why is it that no one calls me by a screen name on NT? +##$+ I'M YOUNG RILLA, not "murda he". And I stand on everything I post. Now do something. Ooh, maybe you and my secret admirer can have 3rd person chats about how lame I am all day. Wouldn't that be lovely....
laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
http://murda-he.niketalk.yuku.com/
Then why did you remove your posts in that last failed thread from your community page?
Those would have had to been manually removed from the list....by you.
Lost password
grin.gif

Not only do I not know what you're talking about, but if I'm quite obviously one of the NTers who's identity supersedes his screen name, what would it matter? If I'm NOT in here pretending to NOT be myself, doesn't that kinda negate whatever cover-up you say I attempted?

EDIT: Sup girl. I was wondering where you were during all of this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Hold up, am I only one noticing that OP applied for a job at the place where he is *****ing about tipping?
no, you were the only person with a 4th grade reading comprehension.....
eyes.gif
I picked up on it as well and I must say
Rilla, you shouldn't have stuck around anywhere you apply,

apply, interview, and get the hell out until they call you back.

take this as a lesson learned.

for the most part I hate Rilla's threads,

in fact I'm only showing support because I think tipping is flawed and I dislike close minded people.(especially when they feign a thought on a message board)

but I think it's farfetched to think they discriminated you unless you compared it to someone else's reciept

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Discuss.

you getting attention, you got 11 page threads popping...he gotta bump his to get replies....

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

Embarrassed out of his last SN in this thread http://niketalk.yuku.com/...le--use-Big-words?page=1
Emnarassed? Dude I lost my password.That's it, believe it or not. Murda he ain't even banned. I just don't remember how to get back in. If I was embarrased about a screen name,  why is it that no one calls me by a screen name on NT? +##$+ I'M YOUNG RILLA, not "murda he". And I stand on everything I post. Now do something. Ooh, maybe you and my secret admirer can have 3rd person chats about how lame I am all day. Wouldn't that be lovely....
laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
Then why did you remove your posts in that last failed thread from your community page?
Lost password
grin.gif

Not only do I not know what you're talking about, but if I'm quite obviously one of the NTers who's identity supersedes his screen name, what would it matter? If I'm NOT in here pretending to NOT be myself, doesn't that kinda negate whatever cover-up you say I attempted?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
Lost password
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Hold up, am I only one noticing that OP applied for a job at the place where he is *****ing about tipping?
eyes.gif

in fact I'm only showing support because I think tipping is flawed and I dislike close minded people.(especially when they feign a thought on a message board)

but I think it's farfetched to think they discriminated you unless you compared it to someone else's reciept

eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
Lost password
grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
Lost password
grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
Lost password
grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
Lost password
grin.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.. sweet..

laugh.gif

Clowns
grin.gif
Lost password
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom