I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

my brother works at a boiling crab in socal. dude gets PAID. brings home about $160+ in tips whenever he works (6hour shift). and he still gets paid the minimum ($8.75)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

CampbellSoup wrote:

Hold up, am I only one noticing that OP applied for a job at the place where he is *****ing about tipping?

no, you were the only person with a 4th grade reading comprehension.....

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ rilla pulling the old eNPHAN and editing posts cause he's either about to or already has hit his limit...

ole still editing on page 11 while we on page 12 lookin dude

lemme stop before i cant post my voice later today

You imbecile. Dude said he would've tipped more because he was trying to get hired there.

*logs out*

CampbellSoup wrote:

Hold up, am I only one noticing that OP applied for a job at the place where he is *****ing about tipping?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ rilla pulling the old eNPHAN and editing posts cause he's either about to or already has hit his limit...

You imbecile. Dude said he would've tipped more because he was trying to get hired there.

*logs out*

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

my brother works at a boiling crab in socal. dude gets PAID. brings home about $160+ in tips whenever he works (6hour shift). and he still gets paid the minimum ($8.75)
pimp.gif

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

pimp.gif

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

CampbellSoup wrote:

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

*logs out*

pimp.gif

i was kinda confused from the first post earlier...then came back to see why i was so long so fast...

i'm still confused

i was kinda confused from the first post earlier...then came back to see why i was so long so fast...

i'm still confused

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

eyes.gif
I picked up on it as well and I must say
Rilla, you shouldn't have stuck around anywhere you apply,

apply, interview, and get the hell out until they call you back.

take this as a lesson learned.

for the most part I hate Rilla's threads,

in fact I'm only showing support because I think tipping is flawed and I dislike close minded people.(especially when they feign a thought on a message board)

but I think it's farfetched to think they discriminated you, unless you compared it to someone else's reciept
Point taken. Life is all about learning from experience. I've learned. Also, I wasn't gonna throw in this detail because it's just a detail and like I said, people miss the thesis because of details. But I'd have thought differently if the EXACT same scenario had not occured to my gal's sister and her party of 4 a few weeks earlier. We had all sat down and discussed the possible implications of racism after that fact, so it was heavy on my mind the very second I saw they hit me off with the same demo. But that's still beside my MAIN points of tipping is culturally forced upon us and expected and I'm NOT okay with that. The racial tension is subjective. The cultural implications are not.

I see. Well, what you got for me this time?

i'm still confused

i'm still confused

Back
Top Bottom